• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Anime Thread (2 Viewers)

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
I went and saw Howl's Moving Castle the other day. I liked it. Has anyone else seen it? What do you think?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
transcendent said:
any of youse going to Animania this Saturday/Sunday? will be there Sunday. my sister will dress as a character off 'Air', blonde hair and cute little school outfit.
yeah, im going with a friend. should be fun :p :p :p

sniper_m4a1

HSC
N/A
yeah i've seen howls movin castle...didn't quite get it... but overall still thought it was good

sniper_m4a1

HSC
N/A
tarsus said:
^Full Metal Alchemist movie came out subbed by Spoon. :D
has anyone dl dis version? cos da last one i dl was really crap quality...like for da first 10 mins or so u could hardly even c da screen/movie....i think it was a sub by fork...but at least i got to c it :rolleyes:
but yeah is this one good quality?

malkin86

HSC
funniboi said:
why didn't you remind us :( :(
Sorry... I was afk. :( Madman have all of their stuff on DVD, dubbed and subbed.

They always show dubbed stuff on tele anyway, although showing subs is probably going to happen in the next few years. I think American CN is planning to show a subbed anime, its probably going to be Eva. :rolleyes:
Oh no! I'm so over Eva... :(

My bother's going to Animania - asked him for some W-Juliet - we'll see.
Supernova's on next weekend, and I might go. :) Is Ranma-chan too overdone as a cosplay?

Does anyone know how many movies are in the Baby Cart series? It's not anime, but I love it.. so very very good... :D

funniboi

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
yeah, im going with a friend. should be fun :p :p :p

post pics of urself in ur costume. :)

infact, post pics of everyone in their costumes.

i worked all weekend so i didn't go. go me. :D

funniboi

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
lol, i would but i cant. i didnt end up going *cries* cause i was sick. ergh. still sick in fact. *coughsneeze*

man have you ever had those fucken colds that last for fucken 5 weeks ?

i been fucken overdosing on those cold n flu day/night tablets for the past 5 weeks, and only now has it slowly gone down. it's so hard to sleep at night because of the fukn coughing and runny nose (lucky day/night tablets make u sleepy + taking more then recommended would make you sleep even faster!!!!!) but yeah. how long you been sick for? trust me, dont think it's "just a cold" and GO FOR THE ANTIBIOTICS, im gonna head straight to docs to get a prescription the next time i even sneeze out of the ordinary. dont just rely on cold/flu tablets!!!

oh well.

and here i was gonna post a pic of myself in a construction hat (it's so sexY), but i guess i wont anymore ;)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
funniboi said:
post pics of urself in ur costume. :)

infact, post pics of everyone in their costumes.

i worked all weekend so i didn't go. go me. :D
lol, i would but i cant. i didnt end up going *cries* cause i was sick. ergh. still sick in fact. *coughsneeze*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The Guyver: Biobooster Armor eps are finally fansubbed.

I must say, its a lot less violent and a lot more stylised than the original, though the storyline seems a lot more cohesive in this one :)

Example 1:

Original, Sho rips off the first zoanoid's arms clean off the joints, pokes another's eyes out and slashes a third in the throat

Now, Sho has a 'mercy' duel with the first zoanoid and 'rips' his arms, but they just spurt blood from the elbow down, then it tries to use its horn on its head, and he grabs it and just breaks its neck resulting in bloodflow (wtf?!)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
funniboi said:
man have you ever had those fucken colds that last for fucken 5 weeks ?

i been fucken overdosing on those cold n flu day/night tablets for the past 5 weeks, and only now has it slowly gone down. it's so hard to sleep at night because of the fukn coughing and runny nose (lucky day/night tablets make u sleepy + taking more then recommended would make you sleep even faster!!!!!) but yeah. how long you been sick for? trust me, dont think it's "just a cold" and GO FOR THE ANTIBIOTICS, im gonna head straight to docs to get a prescription the next time i even sneeze out of the ordinary. dont just rely on cold/flu tablets!!!

oh well.

and here i was gonna post a pic of myself in a construction hat (it's so sexY), but i guess i wont anymore ;)
no! post that pic! post it i tell you! *glare* :p whoa five weeks???? hope ur feeling a bit better now... ive only had this cold for about a week, its slowly going away, thank God. ;)

funniboi

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
no! post that pic! post it i tell you! *glare* :p whoa five weeks???? hope ur feeling a bit better now... ive only had this cold for about a week, its slowly going away, thank God. ;)

haha, thats what i thought as well after the first week... hahaha just wait till next week and see if it's gone or not! hahaha, lemme know what happens, i got $10 sayin you're still gonna be sick.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Mononoke is supposedly a remake of sorts to Nausicaa. An inferior remake if I may say so myself.

funniboi

HSC
i know a guy that has that wall paper or similar to it.

he doesn't go on bos, ask anti to ask for yawnie's wallpaper of the chick with the volleyball (i think thats it, well it's what i see anyway)

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
Naruto Manga 281

Hey,

for those who looked at the raw,

who is that character at the end? its not sasuke is it?

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
Timesplitter 01 said:
I am looking for a desktop wallpaper.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Anatrok/my Room/Room01.jpg

I want the background on this guys computer. I have searched and serched but I cant find that one but only other ones like it.

IF someone could give me the link or point me to where it is then it would be greatly appreciated

:cool:
Try requesting at 4chan. Post in the /r/ section and wait & see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)