The Apprentice (2 Viewers)

Jianna

did anyone watch miss universe `04? .. unfortunately, i did and it ruined the series of The Apprentice for me..
They introduced one of the judges in the miss universe pagent as the winner of The Apprentice although, i, a devoted apprentice fan .. (quite obsessed as well .. lol ) still watch the series even though i know the outcome of the show .. oh wells .. can't wait till next monday 9:30! .. its a bloody damn good show!!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
you wont find me :p, im at minardis hq...
that reminds me i gotta go bump that thread up...

does anyone know if i can bet on reality shows and shit?
You probably can..somewhere- you couldn't bet on the apprentice now anyway- maybe the second season.. planning to bet your 600k are we? :p

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by Jianna
did anyone watch miss universe `04? .. unfortunately, i did and it ruined the series of The Apprentice for me..
They introduced one of the judges in the miss universe pagent as the winner of The Apprentice although, i, a devoted apprentice fan .. (quite obsessed as well .. lol ) still watch the series even though i know the outcome of the show .. oh wells .. can't wait till next monday 9:30! .. its a bloody damn good show!!!
I was so close to being spoiled and I had no idea :p I watched the end when they thanked each of the judges but luckily I wasn't paying much attention to who they were.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
wow... lucky i didnt watch it... that wouldve screwed up my season....

Originally posted by eLmo
You probably can..somewhere- you couldn't bet on the apprentice now anyway- maybe the second season.. planning to bet your 600k are we? :p
yeh i would... though they only pay me per year... so i wont be seeing any bling bling till mid next year... (if i had any, id give you some... obviously!)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Well... lucky for me I don't watch shit like that :rolleyes:

yeh i would... though they only pay me per year... so i wont be seeing any bling bling till mid next year... (if i had any, id give you some... obviously!)
Of course you would :D

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Tonight theyre selling art and the boardroom becomes an all out war. I hope Protoge loses so we can see the last of O******.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
Tonight theyre selling art and the boardroom becomes an all out war. I hope Protoge loses so we can see the last of O******.
whos o*************************?
are you talking about the country oman?
i swear i watch too many hours of tv... ive got 3 hours tonight! and its all after the after!

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
whos o*************************?
are you talking about the country oman?
i swear i watch too many hours of tv... ive got 3 hours tonight! and its all after the after!
lol, omarosa....

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
oOo I hope its the last we see of her too ..she's annoying me now

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
WTF was she crying for?! .. she's such a bloody drama queen -
was her "concussion" from that little bit of building that fell on her? argh still going on about it :rolleyes:

In conclusion: thank god she's gone :D

routemarker

HSC
im amazed trump didnt fire her on the spot when she walked into the boardroom.

anyways, shes gone and thats the end of that chapter.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
do you guys think that omaraso got out cuz she walked in early? or did trump already wanna fire her?
i thought that walking in early was rude but not enough to get fired... for eg... if kwame went in early... as oppose to omarosa, he still wouldnt have gotten fired...

routemarker

HSC
do you guys think that omaraso got out cuz she walked in early? or did trump already wanna fire her?
i thought that walking in early was rude but not enough to get fired... for eg... if kwame went in early... as oppose to omarosa, he still wouldnt have gotten fired...
na he would have gotten fired because it shows that he doesnt respect his authority.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I think she would have been fired anyway..

perhaps thats just wishful thinking ;)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
na he would have gotten fired because it shows that he doesnt respect his authority.
YOUR WRONG... alright what about this scenario.... kwame interrupts.... but then leaves with tears to go get some tissues? (like omarosa did).... i doubt hed get fired then...
(ps is amazing race coming soon?)

Originally posted by jm1234567890
yeah, definately
im sorry to tell you... but your ALSO WRONG...:p

Originally posted by eLmo
I think she would have been fired anyway..

perhaps thats just wishful thinking ;)
great minds think a like :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yesss... all the annoying people are leaving! You could tell it was Heidi from the adds though :rolleyes: ...she had a pretty foul mouth too..
Hopefully Katrina, Kwame or Bill will go next episode.

routemarker

HSC
Orange Juice said:
YOUR WRONG... alright what about this scenario.... kwame interrupts.... but then leaves with tears to go get some tissues? (like omarosa did).... i doubt hed get fired then...
(ps is amazing race coming soon?)
No Kwame would have gotten Fired because again there are explicit instructions to 'go out side and ill call you back when youre ready' if you dissobay that youd better be somone like bill to get away with that but kwame has been a litle bland and hasnt shown much to make him stay.

I think kawme should have been fired but he wasnt a choice, Troy is truly the creative one and has contributed his creativity the most more than Heidi who just thought of using sex to sell lemonade.

The Amazing Race returns to CBS Wednesday 11am our time but we wont get it till about 3 months later. You will be able to download episodes week by week from http://videoandstream.tripod.com the day after broadcast. takes 2 hrs to download on dialup but sure beats 3 months till ch 7 gets it...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)