the aristocrats (1 Viewer)

Mongke

HSC
let this film change your life

I have just seen an advanced screening of “The Aristocrats” and it is the funniest film I have ever seen. It makes Tarrentino and M and M look like the rehearsal. Comedians when they are REALLY uncensored, not some light weigh “now you can swear”, this joke covers bestiality, incest, rape, murder, violence of every kind, the whole point is there are no limits. See it!

M and M, go screw yourself, here come The Aristocrats!!!

walrusbear

HSC
Re: let this film change your life

that post makes the film look more than it is
which is worth watching and amusing
but far from life changing

Mongke

HSC

Let me warn you, anyone who has any asparations about becoming a comedian should see this film. im bias i admit, but who cares? see it! and "let" it change ur life. u cant deny it, the joke is friggin hilarious

walrusbear

HSC

were you hired to promote this film?
settle down eh
you'll make people hate it unnecessarily

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC

i heard about it on triple j the other night, they were going onnn about how it's the funniest movie ever... rated R even though it has no sex, no violence - just lots and lost of swearing and offensive material :p

otay

HSC

Hahahah. This must be the first time he's seen a comedian swear and he thinks he's mad coz he's seen a movie talking about fisting your daughter. Seriously this was not the least bit funny. I found that the comedians tried waayyyyyy too hard to be as disgusting as they could coz thats supposed to be funny, but it is soo overdone. Really lame and it was a Shame coz greats such as Billy Connolly, Robin Williams, the Amazing Jonathon etc. were on it amongst others. This did change my life. We turned it off after like an hour (dunno how we lasted so long), went to the bar, played on the pokies and I won 10 bucks. Maybe my luck is changing!!!! Go see some stand up on DVD like Robin Williams Live, that will make you laugh. This does not. Seriously different versions of the same joke over, and over, and over, and over again. First time when its done properly its pretty funny, then you just wanna kill ureself.

walrusbear

HSC
i've seen it twice now
it's funny and disposable

there's a thread about this movie already...

critiek

HSC
Bob Sagat was awesome, the guy who plays the dad in those father-son 80s film tells the dirtiest version in the whole film.

And the card trick one was great!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i think the southpark kids version of the jok alone is worth the price of the ticket. bob saget made me cry and the "cock-eyed" comment almost made me vomit in hsterical laughter...

good movie. will buy.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Funny for about 2 mintues. Thinking it's going to turn into a comedy movie or something. Then I realize it's just comedians talking about it for 2 hours. WTF? This has got to be the stupidest film ever made lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)