The Ashes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Everyone who is bitching about Australia's run rate, go and watch baseball.

EDIT: In hindsight, a game where there are often less runs scored than innings played might not be the best substitute for a slow-scoring test match.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh stop complaining about test cricket...just enjoy the match or get lost...GO AUSSIE GO

OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH CLARKE...HE IS SO STUPID...but i still love him...KATICH BETTER GET A HUNDRED NOW

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
clarke is a he sweetie...and i dun tink so...clarke doesn't contribute much to the team...gilchrist will get a hundred and so will katich :)

HSC
tasha1188 said:
clarke is a he sweetie...and i dun tink so...clarke doesn't contribute much to the team...gilchrist will get a hundred and so will katich :)
well gilchrist has been doin mega shit lately so i dunno... the whole team effing suck at the moment.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Bookie said:
Yuo justsaid that Clarke would get a hundred
yeh well i have to say that coz i alwayz say that about clarke but then when he gets out he jus sux...and i like to believe sometimes that clarke will do something good for the team occasionally even though he doesn't...coz since he got that stupid allan border medal (which he didnt deserve...martyn so deserved it) he has been doin realli crap...but i cant give up on him (hehe) so i have to say that he'll get a hundred to make myself happy :p...probz dun make sense but im tired and my brain aint functioning very well...and if gilcrhist cant get 100 then katich can...and i have faith in my team...so the better win :p

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i'd say they have to bat for another 100 overs to save the test.

all the batsmen need to face 100+ balls each.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
go_swans said:
well gilchrist has been doin mega shit lately so i dunno... the whole team effing suck at the moment.
the whole team dont suck... warnie and brett lee are batting out of their skin, warnie having the 3rd highest batting average for the tour

HSC
an interesting analysis michael slater made before, saying that australia hasn't been able to cope with the english onslaught because of such dominance over the 'weaker' cricketing countries over the years, and how we win so easily without any challenge being met. but now we have, and we don't know how to cope with it. interesting analysis.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Simon Jones is their best bowler at the moment and he's out - its a real chance for Katich and Gilly to consolidate.
The pitch is good, they're a bowler short - we were 4 for at a similar stage on the fifth day last test and still bat the rest of the day out. If so, 200+ lead. Plus, it could rain tomorrow!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Horrible. Cricket. Umpiring.

Near misses i can forgive. Pitching outside line. Inside edges given as lbw. Its all too much.

All out, with a lead of 129.

Oh well.

Last edited:

PrimeTime

HSC
We need a miracle .... perhaps the aussies can start that raindance about now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)