The Ashes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
tasha1188 said:
ummm...excuse me...WHAT?!?!?!....Ponting isn't playing...why???
He might not, he re-offended on Aus radio complaining about the subs of english players.. he was fined on that before. He can get a penalty of not playing one game.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
sunjet said:
He might not, he re-offended on Aus radio complaining about the subs of english players.. he was fined on that before. He can get a penalty of not playing one game.
that wont happen. He was fined for his dissenting and public outburst during the game. What he says off the field is based on opinion.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg they wont let him play coz she swore at the english team...omg that is absolute bullcrap...those poms...omg they realli fustrate me...i cant stand them...they are all so slack to the aussies...i h8 them...argh...*fustrated grunt*...damn them all...and those stupid umpires for unfairly dismissing the aussies

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Interesting to note that Shane Watson is 91* overnight for Hampshire. The selectors would be watching his innings and his bowling..

HotShot

-_-
HSC
australia needs this team to win the ashes"

Slater
Elliot
Ponting
Waugh
Waugh
Border
Healy
Warne
Lee
Lillee
Mcgrath

nice..

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
HotShot said:
australia needs this team to win the ashes"

Slater
Elliot
Ponting
Waugh
Waugh
Border
Healy
Warne
Lee
Lillee
Mcgrath

nice..
Yeah why not put in Bradman, Ponsford, ...
why not the invicibles then?

Well the same team with McGrath for Kaspa is very good on paper but we are not in "form"
Need to pull something out of our arese for this one.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
he's getting tired behind the wicket though, and making some poor decisions with the bat which is very un-gilly like

Meh, ill say it again, if they would just drop hayden coz he sux, and maybe ponting because i dont like him...I would b happy

P

pLuvia

what's so good about cricket its the most boring, and slow watching sport lol.. rugby is so much better, especially rugby union~ cricket is almost like golf

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
kadlil said:
what's so good about cricket its the most boring, and slow watching sport lol.. rugby is so much better, especially rugby union~ cricket is almost like golf
Go watch rugby then.....

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
angelduck said:
Thornley wasnt selected in the original team htough, could he still play?

What about Haddin? Maybe give gilly a rest?
Adam Gilchrist? I hope that was a joke. And Thornleys only chance would be in a ploy to give the poms some of their own curry (ie. replacing lee and co when they go for a spell. Thornley and symonds!!)

Hayden i think is about 30% chance of being dropped. Everyone else about 10%.
The selectors remember are kind of guys who have their same breakfast in the morning, go to bed at the same time, and vote for their same leader in elections.
So come 5th test,... yeah.

kadlil said:
thanks mate, now get the f*#@ out of our thread.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Smokey_22 said:
thanks mate, now get the f*#@ out of our thread.
haha thats funny...why the hell do pplz come on threads and then critise the topic...geeez...soem pplz are jus loser...yay 7days till day 1 :)

HSC
i wanna see the aussies stick it up the poms in the last match in an absolute blaze of glory. hayden and clarke making double centuries, and i DEFINITELY hope mcgrath can get in an fire up with lee.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh i agree...and i rkn we will...we will shows the stupid poms whoz boss...and the ashes will return to its rightful owners...the aussies not the stuck up bums...GO AUSSIE...GO CLARKE...GO MAGGIE :)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
HuZ mAgGiE?*!? WoT iF McGrAtH dzN't pLaY?*

Shane Watson, very pumped, he's looking better than everyone else right now. If I were to select from the squad available, I'd go;

Langer
Katich
Ponting
Clarke
Watson
Haddin
Warne
Lee
Kasprowicz/Tait
McGrath
MacGill

There are no good batsmen. Just focus on the bowling.

Go South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)