The Ashes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

otay

HSC
It was completely stupid of Jones to through it at him. Besides he was wearing a helmet, hitting hist chest shoulder area woulda hurt just as much. its irrelevant where it hit him, it was compeltely stupid that he did it. however, to give him credit he apologised straight away and even though hayden didnt accept it immediately, he did eventually and that inital outburst was merely a reaction almsot every1 woulda done. think about it, no matter if sum1 did that to u intentionally or not u'd be pissed too. But y did collingwood have to get involved? he didn't and ponting did well to tell hayden to move the fuck along, which he didnt and ended up gettin out to Jones. anyway, should be an intersting match on saturday to say the least. i think we canget through it. Someone just needs to remind symonds that when he is in the 70's he should forget about runnin between the wickets and just hit boundaries. It's twice now. Still a legend though

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
If youve ever bowled before you'd probably know what a 'red mist' is. Thats why Jones threw the ball.

Aussies v Bangas:

Aussies by 154 runs
MOTM: Ponting

HSC
angelduck said:
Hayden should watch his language, seriously, its not like the ball was aimed at his head
watch his language?!? Hayden should of decked Jones. that would've set things straight.

--------

kaspo, lee and mcgrath for the ashes pace attack. seems that gillespie isn't up to scratch of late.

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
because aust vs bangladesh isnt exactly a ratings winner to push las vegas, LOST, and Amazing Race out of their time slots

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
ok im turing off the cricket, i just cant listen to another second of the english commentry. low points tonight:
- contenders for man of the series could they have listed any more english players?
- haydens dismissal when they said that the english fans would be happy he got out
- i thought they were going to laugh when gillie walked when he wasnt out
- "im sure the english management will be watching and taking note of this" obviously! its their job you dont have to keep repeating yourselves
- aussies are crap every three balls, and scared of bangledesh
- nasser bagging ponting and clarkes batting style. how good does he think he is?
- and calling australians laymen when saying our team made some improvement in the last few games

that will do for the rant. bring back the proper commentary. i shudder thinking of these guys commentating for a test.

otay

HSC
mrbassman said:
ok im turing off the cricket, i just cant listen to another second of the english commentry. low points tonight:
- contenders for man of the series could they have listed any more english players?
- haydens dismissal when they said that the english fans would be happy he got out
- i thought they were going to laugh when gillie walked when he wasnt out
- "im sure the english management will be watching and taking note of this" obviously! its their job you dont have to keep repeating yourselves
- aussies are crap every three balls, and scared of bangledesh
- nasser bagging ponting and clarkes batting style. how good does he think he is?
- and calling australians laymen when saying our team made some improvement in the last few games

that will do for the rant. bring back the proper commentary. i shudder thinking of these guys commentating for a test.
- ian botham saying that bangladesh are on course for another victory after 10 minutes(okay he may have said it halfway thru this one he in other games he has)
- bob "boring" willis, just coz he's so dull, i'd like to see the 12th man impersonate him if he thinks chapelli is boring
- gower sayin that kaspowricz is merely bowling medium pace. Ok it's not lightning but he's bowled as quick as gough and flintoff averging 84 mph, which is actually flintoff's average believe it or not even though he bowls a few faster balls

good thing is i hear channel 4 in england will be takin the coverage where sbs will take its feed from, and Richie benaud is head commentator for them!!!! no more botham, gower and boring willis. i still think we can cum out trumps on saturday

ChrisE

HSC
i hate how the british commenators crticise pontings batting technique ad nauseam. they say he doesnt get his head in line with the ball and that he always falls over himself when he plays the shot and they get that stupid telestrator to show it all the time. No one cares, you cant commentate, bring in tony the wanker greig. at least he makes the game interesting

HSC
i know! tied game for the final! who would've thought? 'cos australia made 196 and it was about midnight so i went to bed and slept right through the english innings.

oh well, we'll get those pommies in the ashes! don't you worry!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
damn

aussies should have won, 5 for 33 or something rite england were, should have won that easy... hmmm... match fixing.... Ponting.....CLarke......Gillespie........who else?

The Iceman

HSC
Shaun Tait

With Dizzy bowling like a daisy, I would have loved to have seen Shaun Tait being given some game time. Even in a Bangladesh game, or agaisnt the poms, I think he adds some extra flair and will scare batters. Everyone's seen Lee, and Tait is only new to english soils after a bad run with Durham.
I think he's the future and I think he deserves a crack, just to see what he can do.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Natwest challenge game 1.

Aussies to win by 36 runs.

MOTM: Ponting, for his hundred.

Expect to see Katich subbed into the batting line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)