Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
zstar said:
America should mind its own business.

Tibet is Chinese.

Xinjiang is Chinese.

Taiwan is Chinese.

As for the the human rights issue well no foreign country should intervene, China's human rights issue is up to Chinese to solve. Chinese history shows that if the government fails to heed the people then they well be overthrown by the people.

I think eventually political reform will come to China but the Olympics is a sport event that should remain a sport event.
if i torture you in China that OK! chinese morals different! but bad if i torture you in europe or australia :( :( :(

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Slidey said:
if i torture you in China that OK! chinese morals different! but bad if i torture you in europe or australia :( :( :(
get over yourself.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
I couldn't careless about Australia for as long as we interfere with other nations sovereignty and internal political problems. we should be fixing our country, not fucking china. With changing times not only in economics but around the world where other countries are now finally showing some backbone to the us...plenty of crying left for the west to do....so I suggest start working on growing those balls cause all those pro war, aggressors, hypocrites, and might i add freedom fighters... will need them.

Last edited:

wendus

krawr.
HSC
zstar said:
America should mind its own business.

Tibet is Chinese.

Xinjiang is Chinese.

Taiwan is Chinese.

As for the the human rights issue well no foreign country should intervene, China's human rights issue is up to Chinese to solve. Chinese history shows that if the government fails to heed the people then they well be overthrown by the people.

I think eventually political reform will come to China but the Olympics is a sport event that should remain a sport event.
ALSO could not agree more.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Let me tell you something young ladies, 3700 years ago in the Chang dynasty when a king died, his slaves were beheaded-- the lucky ones. The unlucky one's were buried alive.
Political repression? This is progress.

Bendent

HSC
Slidey said:
cant really say

is culture to torture also

zstar

HSC
N/A
Slidey said:

So what?

America tortures so why don't people go after America?

Torture is a fact of life. I can show you pictures of torture in old China that were far worse than anything seen today.

If Australia doesn't torture then that's great, Hopefully Australia never has to become such a society.

The Olympics are a time for people to play sport and have fun doing it. Politicizing it does nothing.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
china rises = bash china

whats going to happen when india and russia stand onto 2 feet?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
People DO go after America you stupid fuck. I'm sorry but claiming "A BIG BOY DONE IT AND RUN AWAY" is absolutely despicable. That shit really holds up in court, mate. China has a despicable track record on human rights and needs to be shown up in front of the whole international community so that they fix the problem.

Excusing away torture and human rights abuses because of some sick and twisted nationalism? You're a monster.

who is this "international" community. more like a fraction of the world. wait, its same countries crying every time. who the fuck are you that china has to answer to you/us? srsly, stfu - im sick of your right wing propaganda. its sickening.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Human rights = right wing propaganda.

Rightio. Those who abuse the rights of the human race should be answerable to the human race. As I posted, human rights abuses hurt all of humanity.
what kind of fucked up logic is that? hypocrisy at its best.

did Australia answer to the human race on its absolute sickening treatment of the aborigines during the time of colonization ...and until recently the stolen generation.

did the USA have to answer to any body on its human rights violation in g'bay.

etc etc etc

this is not a one world government where nations have to answer to your "international community".

Last edited:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
The fact that you're aware of those trangressions proves my point. You condemn them for their actions... etc. etc. Swings & Roundabouts, but you can continue your anti American quest, laahhh deee dahhh black armbands to the top of the mountain :)

im not anti american. im anti-hypocrisy.

Garygaz

HSC
Apparantly there is going to be a suitcase bomb at the Beijing games. That's all I've heard. I just wanted to say it so if it does happen I can say 'Told ya so!'

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Stevo. said:
Can't wait to see the explosives/fireworks go off!
same! Want to come over mine? We're getting this new home theatre set up done tomorrow and I'm considering having a few people over to watch the opening ceremony and get drunk with me :eek:

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
That sounds tempting. The drive to your place alone will be a fun adventure. And the excuse to drink whilst watching this is epic win.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Stevo. said:
That sounds tempting. The drive to your place alone will be a fun adventure. And the excuse to drink whilst watching this is epic win.
yeah i'll wait to see if ashton and a few other people want to come and if they do i'll let u know via sms or facebook or something. facebook me yr number incase if u're interested.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
those protesters who got caught today should be executed in Tienanmen square Chinese style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)