The Benefits of Ancient History (1 Viewer)

When is your Ancient History trial?

• July

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • September

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Already did it!

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters

Wiggum

Catholic trial for maths 3U? My friend told me that as well, he said it was a breeze...

This is great, i haven't even started my ancient trials and i'm hearing which one's more evil. Haven't even finished my personality yet it's in the exam as well. Great huh.

tash

lalalala
HSC
Originally posted by Harimau
It was maths all the way. I couldnt believe how easy this year's catholic trial was.

ooooooooooh that's so not fair i wish we'd done that trial. but ours was done by our teacher i think and it was bloody hard

all4jesus

ancient historu is actually interesting..so..i think that's a benefit...and it's good 'ou-to-sleep' material..hehe

malayz_angel

Yeah if I could tape my ancient history teacher talking about the Minoans and their daily life....or worse yet, my economics teacher discussing microeconomic reform, I could make a fortune curing people suffering from insomnia! :D

Wiggum

Hahaha well i'll make sure my teachers aren't sick. Then all i'd have to do is listen instead of this studying crap.

mnanda88

HSC
history

well as da greek historian thucydides sed ... (i do anicent xtension) u will learn from da misteaks from da best nd history will help u betta judge a current situation!well sumfing like dat!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)