The Bill? (1 Viewer)

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
yea i gabriel sux.... i hate his guts! we only like have a few months til he goes in oz now!!! YAY! thank god its back on saturday i was beginning to not watch anything at all.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
mr_brightside said:
eerk....that kerry thing was soooo boring....and it fabricated a whole new story line that never actually existed....

poor bill.....stop being so soapy
OMG DAN YOU WATCH THE BILL?!?!?!?

you just got a whole lot secksier
(well, not that that's really possible) :eek::eek::eek:

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
rightie said:
yea i gabriel sux.... i hate his guts! we only like have a few months til he goes in oz now!!! YAY! thank god its back on saturday i was beginning to not watch anything at all.
Too many months, I always say. Thankgod its on tonight I need a break!

amisha_amisha

I'm a Title now?
HSC
'The Bill' is soo brilliant! I think we are all totally addicted to it...and Smithy is the best! I love Smithy! - but they're all so slack on him, I mean that stupid Dunbar broke up with him, Kerry walked all over him...what is with that!
Even though we all hate Gabriel, you CANNOT have the show without him. He just completes the whole show, you need a sinister character like that, without one, it would be nothing.
And I HATE STEVE or whatever his name is - you know, Phil's lil bro - I HATE HIM!
And I can't believe Yvonne didn't get Sgt! - she deserved it, not June. She can repay her debts with out being a sgt.
By the way, has Jim had plastic surgery? Looking at the older episodes, his skin looked more wrinkly.
The best character had to have been Des Tavener. Brilliant.
I hate Sheelagh (Sp?).
AND THE BILL IS BACK ON SATURDAYS!!! GREAT!!

So anyways, I just had to say that.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
amisha_amisha said:
And I HATE STEVE or whatever his name is - you know, Phil's lil bro - I HATE HIM!
And I can't believe Yvonne didn't get Sgt! - she deserved it, not June. She can repay her debts with out being a sgt.
By the way, has Jim had plastic surgery? Looking at the older episodes, his skin looked more wrinkly.
The best character had to have been Des Tavener. Brilliant.
i hate steve hunter too, and honey they bug the shit outta me.
yvonne - as a sergeant, i am really glad that she didnt get sergeant, although i knew for quite some time.
June - she didnt get sergeant, she just came back from retirement. i can see why the top brass gave the position to june as she is well rounded, and has an extreme amount of experience. - she was a good sergeant (correction) **IS**a good sergeant.
Jim - plastic surgery. no i dont think so. i still dont think so , no matter how many times i look at him. its marrying june and marie dying thats made him look younger lol.
Des - now he was a gr8 character. in the old eps on daytime television he has only just left.
i really wanna know what happened between him and Supt. Tom Chandler at Hendon, i remember something happening, but thats about it. any one help?

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Okay, now I know how this whole story line ends, BUT I wanted to see what pther people thought.

Should Jim and June get back together? Or should she cut and run with Roger "Sexy Pants" Valentine? :p

I am angry at Jim as he is really annoying me going OH! I let down Marie, OH! I let down June, OH! Watch me feel sorry for myself. Geez the guy is your regular sadsack.

I think June is better off out of the situation, though this new "mean" June is beginning to grate on me, hopefully Roger can thaw the ice queen.

Also, I couldn't find anything about Des and Chandlers time at Hendon in my book-The offical history of Sun Hill- HOWEVER, there is a picture of the two chatting with a caption Chandler and Des catch up on old times.

I am at a loss.

HSC
Jim and June - doesnt June decide to go back to jim? after all then jim leaves because he knows that he will make the same mistakes again, liek the bottle and everything...trust is a major issue for those two.
i like roger, there is just something about him. he seems like a proper gentleman. you know that he is married?? in the show that is. to a red head i think ? or is she blonde i'm not sure.
i have that book - is it a hard cover one... i am almost certain that it is the one that i have.
that book is good. lol...
Roger and June - i'm not sure,,,,i think he ends up going back to his wife... dont quote me on it though. i'm truly not sure
oh well...
Amber - pisses me off seriously, i cant stand her. sucking up to june ike that it just pissed me off majorly, since there should have been some one else that could have taken that position on that irv driving course. it would have been better, if they just wrote her character out asap.... there isnt many of the characters in uniform that i really like...
That new chick that Jim has met, i cant remember her name,, i think that they should get together, they seem like a better match, without trust being such an issue for them, like it is for june and jim.
des and chandler, i still wanna know, damn this sux. i remember when the sex scandal was going on and the dci was talking to that bloke whos name i still cant remember, and i cant be bothered to look up, there was something going down then...des knew something then, and i wanna know what he knew, but i am not sure if it came out in the end, or not...
ahh well, this post probly makes no sense, i am too hyped up about getting an early copy of the john farnham cd thats released like in a week. i might get mine today, god i love the radion station.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
That msg, posted by i have no identity - was posted by cass - RIGHTIE -----------------
Damn computers that dont sign people out.
Jim and June - doesnt June decide to go back to jim? after all then jim leaves because he knows that he will make the same mistakes again, liek the bottle and everything...trust is a major issue for those two.
i like roger, there is just something about him. he seems like a proper gentleman. you know that he is married?? in the show that is. to a red head i think ? or is she blonde i'm not sure.
i have that book - is it a hard cover one... i am almost certain that it is the one that i have.
that book is good. lol...
Roger and June - i'm not sure,,,,i think he ends up going back to his wife... dont quote me on it though. i'm truly not sure
oh well...
Amber - pisses me off seriously, i cant stand her. sucking up to june ike that it just pissed me off majorly, since there should have been some one else that could have taken that position on that irv driving course. it would have been better, if they just wrote her character out asap.... there isnt many of the characters in uniform that i really like...
That new chick that Jim has met, i cant remember her name,, i think that they should get together, they seem like a better match, without trust being such an issue for them, like it is for june and jim.
des and chandler, i still wanna know, damn this sux. i remember when the sex scandal was going on and the dci was talking to that bloke whos name i still cant remember, and i cant be bothered to look up, there was something going down then...des knew something then, and i wanna know what he knew, but i am not sure if it came out in the end, or not...
ahh well, this post probly makes no sense, i am too hyped up about getting an early copy of the john farnham cd thats released like in a week. i might get mine today, god i love the radion station.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Am so excited, finally get to see Dan Caspar who I am hoping will bring up the eye candy of the bill which, bar smiffy, has been severly lacking...though that Gabriel....lol, just joking whol could find that bald meanie attractive!

I hate amber as well, and I hate her even more because she is supposed to be a nymphomaniac! Please, enough sex addicts with Phil Hunter!

How funny was that with Phil sex addiction classes, surely they are flawed because putting a whole lot of people addicted to sex in one room seems like a really dumb idea.

I like Roger, he is so gallant, I liked him ever since he helped that old guy out at christmas! Both Jim and June are irritating me, so I think I just want them both to be unhappy.

I was so sad when Gina left Jonathon Fox, they were great together.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
Gina And Jonathon - they were like the best ever couple on the bill - i totally love both of them. and when they first met, i was like wow... then later on throughout the episode debbie and jonothan went out for a drink... i was so annoyed... i just wanted them to be together...oh and when gina and jonathon got caught kissing by adam okaro - that was funney, but the look on adam's face said it all and i still think he like gina, in a kind of erm i cant think of the word way... if that makes sense...when adam left gina, because she couldnt have kids - i really fell sorry for her when she told him that...
and the episode where june was discussing children with gina on obbo - it was on the day eps a little while ago, and gina told her that she couldnt have kids...i reckon that she woulda made a great mum...and that kid - Tommy? i think that was his name when they were getting shot at in that night club because tommy was adopted by his aunty and only gina knew the answer and she told tommy and gave him boxing gloves...
and that time when gina went to the boxing match with i think it was sam nixon... that was funny... do you remember that.
you shouldnt have got me started on gina - she is like one of my favourite characters!!

Roger - i liked him from the start... he reminds me of someone in my life...lol, i cant remember who. gallant is the ideal word for him, he is so i dont know - i cant put it any better.

oh - when your sad about gina leaving jonathon fox, - look for him in the future... he appears again... - sorry for the kind of spoiler

the sex addict group - is seriously twisted. i dont like that storyline...

on tuesday's episode when roger said to june - about that she wants to get caught. - i think that is so true because it just seems as though it would be easier to get over jim if she was caught by him. and when jim taped the rose to her locker - she thought it was roger, when it was jim - i was so annoyed about that... it should have been roger, i think that roger and june are kind of alright together - but not as good as sam n phil - although that will probly never happen or as good as gina and jonathon. - or or or.... i dont know.
i reckon that debbie and chandler were a pretty good match - all things considered. they were as looney as one another...

oooh - i have good news :
you know Mickey right and how he was raped by that freako Martin Delaney - well delaney gets outta jail and Jack employs mickey's knowledge of him to get him back behind bars, and after its all over - then jack offers Mickey a job back at sun hill's own cid department... !!!! wow i like mickey - seriously. he was neat and when he was bringing chandler down it was heaps good... all covert and all that... i am like obsessed.

two words - NEIL MANSON i hate his guts, seriously, when he supposedly fell in love with andrea that just pissed me off even more.... i dont know why i hate him probly because he picked on debbie when he first came, like "someone was lookin after her". and then when he kicked eva - that made me even worse... i really liked eva...
i kind of think that it would have been good if sam was promoted to DI, i think she deserved it after the serial killer case, and then alan kennedy, and then like all the other stuff that she has worked on, like when she was right about hugh and only Phil believed her.
and that time when Phil was shot by weaver and both phil and Sam were down in the underground tunnels...i so thought something might have happened between those two. oh and when Phil asked sam around for christmas dinner with him and maddy... that was so sweet..

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
See I decided I liked Neil Manson, yeah he's a bastard but there is just something about him that i find hilarious. Maybe its the fact he has only two facial expressions!

Oh I can't ait for saturdays episode! Woo! More action on the bill!

I have a question, when is the live episode showing over here. Cos there was an earlier one, and then one that recently screened over there. Has the first live one shown here already? I bet I missed it! Bastards!

Don't worry about spoilers.....the lame thing is every saturday i get up and read the updated episodes...before anything else! And I too rejoiced in the return of Mickey! I loved him when he was on and I will love him again.

Phil is irrtating me at the moment, which is sad because I really liked the ole loveable bastardness. And SAM! My goodness, can't she just get shot or someting cos all she ever does is walk everwhere with sass, and say things with sass and show how she is totally and utterly too cool for school.

Didn't Gina leave Adam? And then for all those years he wondered why until it came out and he was like OHMYGOD I am so hurt. And she turned up at his house and watched through the window as he helped his small child play piano. Why do I remember that???

I love the fact the repeats are on at 2pm every day....CAMERON!

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
ooh - the eps that are on at 2pm that are repeats - are not on this week - bloody parliament that truly sux.

when you mentioned gina watching adam and his kid play the piano through the window was it at christmas? i remembered that!!...lol.

manson's face - only two expressions is only so true! when he was with andrea - i was like you dumb bastard - she's an undercover journo - you married Pippa for a reason!! you stupid bastard.

Mickey - i am so excited that he is coming back... i am just watching episodes that i have taped where Rob Thatcher just arrived and Mickey has just been raped by Delaney ...

i really would like to see that Ramani DeCosta got a promotion, that would be good i reckon, just to see what she would be like in a higher management position.

Sally Johnson - do u like her? i never knew she was a DI!! that suprised me she strikes me as a DC or DS not a DI!

you think its lame that you get up every sat morning and check out the bill site - well i have 27 tapes of the bill now, some books, dvds, oh and the bill opening sequence on my puter!! and i get on maybe once twice a week - just to check out wats going on. lol.

I want the bill to have a stalker!! its just something that they havent had in a while. or a serial killer, like since Pat Kitson, there has only been Alan Kennedy - whose trial is happening now
which he gets off
who was a serial rapist!

i really wanna see the episodes with Eddi Santini in - and the ones with Chandler and when he first came to sun hill - like i have seen the latter ones once or twice but i wanna see em again.
i really like the character of chandler - and the actor who played chandler did a gr8 job, so i wanna see those eps again. lol...

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
the first live episode

chingly_choo said:
I have a question, when is the live episode showing over here. Cos there was an earlier one, and then one that recently screened over there. Has the first live one shown here already? I bet I missed it! Bastards!
the first live episode - the one that i have on tape and that i am watching now - is the one that Gary's dad is missing in, and they dont know where he is. they find Des's burnt radio. Its the episode which is after the one where Cathy gives evidence and is recalled by Polly's defence team.

What Happens in the episode - (as i 'm watching it)

Cathy raves on about the trial, and how polly is lying about her - which is the other way around - Polly is telling the truth finally. - To Juliet Becker.
They are called to a shout where a drunk guy is smashing up a fone box. Whilst trying to restrain him, Cathy is still blabbering on about the trial, and Juliett is forced to do all the work, with Cathy making a half arse attempt at searching him.
The guy - he is arrested and taken back to the station, where he pulls a knife on Cathy and Juliett and Juliett is taken hostage.
a very not calm cathy runs into custody and hits the alarm - The inspector is called, and okaro and Sam are there right away - The Guy wants the keys to the van - and is locked in the middle of the van - in a cage.
Due to Gary's Dad going missing - and they are not sure if he is dead or not MIT is called in. - The MIT officer who is called in is Mickey Webb.
Juliett is pulled outta the van and is discovered to be stabbed.
Sheelagh - a former nurse - performs first aid on juliett.

Cathy still running around like a headless chook is raving where the ambulance is.
Jim is shown with his new bruise from Marie in hospital, with june working out for herself that Jim is being beaten by Marie.
the show crosses back to okaro making the decision to take juliett to hospital - against sheelagh's advice as its best not to be moved. The ambulance's route is blocked as there is an RTA on the High Street. - he decides against it.
Gary is going out of his mind about his dad, and honey is trying to calm him down. Ken walks in on them arguing and its really funny.
its halloween night i have just realied that - on the show that is.
Mickey walks into an interview with the guy that had Smithy and Gary's Dad hostage and Sam Nixon at a critical point - just when they are about to find out where Gary's Dad is. Sam pissed at Mickey - and Mickey is pissed at Sam for starting the interview without him.
they find Gary's dad's wallet and fone in some kids house.
Cathy - trying to put things right gets told to get lost by Gina.
the ambulance arives
Cathy is offered to go on tv with the ambulance in the background.
god damn i hate her guts - she is so self centred and ignorant.
the kid with gary's dad's fone- Zac looks like one of hanson - serious if i didnt know his name i would mistake him for a chick.
there is a link to the first pilot episode - june comments on how they used to call jim and june woodentops.
hay - Juliett's mum is in germany and gina and sheelagh are shown discussing Juliett's current situation.
jim and june arrive to watch juliett die, and jim comforts june....juliett dies at 20:49...
Eva and Rob find Garys Dad in a dark alley way , with the ringing of fireworks in the background.
Des is waiting for Sheelagh in the yard. and sheelagh spots him.
the guy who had the hostages escaped after Gary went rushing after him in custody, and was chased up onto the roof by smithy and gary and then gary tackled him off the roof, falling on to a van.
- That is the end of the ep, with fireworks!!
just so you know that took me 45 minutes to write.
lol.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Much thanks! Ahh, I didn't know that was live!

Is that the episode where Debbie (Bitch!) is looking at julietts lifelesss corpse and says to phil that she didn't really know her? Or only as an aquaintance. Did that happen? Or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Because if it did happen, it always irrtated me as they really did KNOW each other and phil knew that they KNEW each other! Grrrr, sometimes those writes are so irrtiating.

Do you think we can make it too 100 posts on this thread?

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
Yea - the 100 posts definetly..... lol

i dont think what you mentioned about juliett's body and debbie talking to phil about not knowing juliett very well.
what makes me say that it didnt happen is that debbie broke down in phil's arms outside the door of the mortuary at st hughs because the post mortom wasnt yet finished.

reg - the wedding ring on the finger and then she flat lined...omg. it was sad. i cant wait til tomoz when the ep is on.

Ken and Andrea - YES !!! wohhooo i hate andrea she is a freakin cow.

i cant believe that when neil found out he has another facial expression - which is really good.

the dci and jo masters explore the thoughts that it could have been colin fairfax that drove the van.

go gabriel!!! leaving andrea behind that made my day!

june and roger --- hmmm i'm still thinking about that one. i'm not too sure what is going to happen now. its odd.

jim and june - that was a really sad ending. he shouldnt have spend that night trying to talk her into something that she doesnt really want to do and when he had talked her round he was like i've changed my mind, i cant put you through that again. its just tooo hard... typical - whenever something gets hard for jim - he runs.

i liked the episode it was a really good one, one of the best in a while.

what u think?

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
I was unnerved by the Jim thing and got so angry at him, because of thw whole I love you, let me convince you to stay and then as soon as she says yes is like well I gtg!

Grrr

So he's left totally now? Good! He was pissing me off!

Reg, poor reg! When he was calling for someone to help him and they couldn't save her!

I really like Andrea, she was a interesting character and Gabriel irritates me so badly! Jeesh what was with the crying and 'how many more people have to die?"

And a slight observation, Smiffy= buff

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
lol.
jim has FINALLY LEFT THE BUILDING! lol
i really feel sorry for Reg, i wanna know what happened to the blind lady who reg helped, because she really liked reg. - well at least i think she did.
Andrea - is so awful i am sik of her.

Mickey - comes back ... he decides to come back.... YAY

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
I think we will have to agree to disagree on the Andrea thing.

What do you think of the new DC, Jo Masters? why are there so many lesbians etc on the bill. They just suddenly all appeared! And Luke! I loved him! Kerry was nice when she was with him...and then it all went down hill.

I am going to miss Saturdays ep, dammit! Friends 18th, though did for minute consider staying at home to watch Colin 'Iriitating racist" Fairfax get his comeuppance!

I wish June and Roger had stayed together.....I liked ol' Roggie

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
Tape it... - why is it that ppl have partees on sat night and not on fri that's always betta there isnt anything on a friday night, well not much...checkin tv guide.

JUNE AND ROGER!!! i love them together, and i love roger too he like is only the best!!!

Fairfax - pisses me off...

Andrea - i'll agree to disagree...

are we at 100 posts yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)