The Bill? (1 Viewer)

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
WOOOOO WE MADE IT TOO 100!!! Huzah!

Don't worry about missing it, its still ongoing, so you haven't missed much, though as in previous posts you did miss Neil Manson giving a THIRD look which is almost unheard of! :O

Does Fairfax get his cumuppance? Or does he die like everyone else. AND GABRIEL!!!! MAN THAT GUY IS SOOO IRRITATING! JEESH!

What are our thoughts on Dan Caspar? I thought he was alright...though nothing on Cameron!

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
u got that one right -bout dan casper - he is no where near as good as cam! he rocked!!!
gabriel - i still hate his guts!!! i am currently watching old old eps the one where Sam is up for promotion, and phil sets her up for a fall. telliing everyone how she got the promotion, when she didnt.
i hope she gets a promotion one day, she might even go back to uniform - as an inspector, she has passed her inspector's exaM. thats what gina did i think?? i cant remember anymore.

Roberta Taylor - the actor who plays Inspector Gina Gold, has written a book about her life growing up in the east end -titled too many mothers. i bought my copy the other day and it is really good, so far. i'm thoroughly enjoying it. but then she is like my fav character & female actor, so yea i am kinda biased.

oh, and congrats!! we did make it, i told u so.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
my dad called me this morning about John Laws - i was like why??? and he knew that i just bought Roberta Taylor's new book, and he was like she is on john laws this morning, so turn the bloody radio on and listen to it u dummy. mind u i only just got outta bed and was like still asleep!.... so yea, she's on John Laws this morning.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i luv it, nd i am totally addicted to it!!! lol....

did u watch last nights??? it was so mad!! well not quite as good as other eps, but yea anyway.
neil has a TOTAL of FOUR looks, blank #1, blank #2, "i miss andrea", "shut up Phil". lol, the best one is the best!!! lol.
i feel so sorry for Phillippa - Neil's wife. she does so much, and then didnt even shed a tear when neil told pippa that he loved andrea.
are u watching the day eps???
Terri in a suit - LOL!!!!!

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i havent been on here in ages, probly because when i was on here i was totally stressed and freaked out about school as ususal, now i dont do school nemore, its like a weight lifted from shoulders, so now i dont use this much nemore. lol.

poor gina........ its sooooo sad......i feel so sorry for her.... have ne of u read her book yet? it was my holiday reading.... it was really good.
you know that its a possibility that Jonathon Fox comes back... god he roked!!! seriously...

mmmm what do you think of the
of PC Lance Powell's Murder!!!!
i was really suprised about that, it shocked me.... seriously, i couldnt beleieve it, like Lance is really a good character and they do that to him, i was disappointed in the billl.

has ne one seen the dvds yet? and know when they are coming out in australia? like in region 4 format? i want a multi region dvd player so then i can buy em nd watCH em too!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)