The Butterfly Effect (1 Viewer)

_Amie_

HSC
I just watched it...I loved it. What does everyone else think of it? My only problem with it: I kept expecting the guy to say 'Dude! What does MINE say?', and 'Shibby!'. He's too funny to be in a serious movie. But yeah, it was good.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ive seen it
i had to watch it twice to understand it tho.
was alright. its not on my top 10 list of fav movies
but i wasnt expecting him to say "shibby" or anything from dude wheres my shitty arsed car.
hes an actor, he can play all sorts of different kinds of characters.

ive so seen better movies.

Nikearashaei

HSC
yeah i wasn't expecting him to say anything out of the ordinary it had tooo serious of a tone but it would have been a pisser if he did. Yeah i had to watch it twice as well and yeah it is a well set out, enjoyable movie.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I found that Ashton Kutcher acted rather well in the butterfly effect. That kid who planted the bomb was sooooo evil! He gave me the creeps. I liked the entire story really... mainly because I'm a sci-fi fan :)
Better then most crap that is at the movies nowadays.

HSC
i didn't think ashton kutcher was particularly good in this movie. the kid that played him when he was fifteen or so was freaking hot though.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
katietheskatie said:
i didn't think ashton kutcher was particularly good in this movie. the kid that played him when he was fifteen or so was freaking hot though.
no way! lol i thought the 15 year old ashton was kinda weird looking :S

i only saw this movie a few weeks ago too, i was lost throughout most of the first half, and it was really disturbing in some parts but i thought it was pretty good... and sad :(

i think it's one of those movies i need to watch again (like pulp fiction & kill bill :p)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
ashton kutcher did ok.. some of his expressions i found funny, when they were supposed to be "serious". he's more suited to comedy, but yeh he did an ok job. the movie was fkn excellent though.. loved the story. its up the top of my list. teenage ashton was a lil cute too :)

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Yeah, I really liked this movie.
Ashton Kutcher could actually be serious for once which was a surpirse but nevertheless, he did a good job.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i liked it too
the kid who set the dog on fire is really fucked up :confused:
there are 2 endings to the movie. i like the one where he goes back to the womb.

Evansy

HSC
when i saw it at the movies, it made me pretty messed up, but like yeah the endings are completely different btu either way i still loved the film

Fry

Dreamerish*~ said:
i liked it too
the kid who set the dog on fire is really fucked up :confused:
there are 2 endings to the movie. i like the one where he goes back to the womb.
yeah, i saw that ending. i would've much preferred the other one though. how can a baby have so much power?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i liked the ending where him and kaylee (was that her name?) pass each other in the street, as successful-looking adults, and don't know each other.
it's sad, cos they had to erase their childhood (and grow up w/out knowing each other) so they could have happy futures.
i saw the other ending on the dvd. don't remember it, though.

lousie89

HSC
I thought that it was a really interesting movie to watch, rather than an entertaining one. It was really interesting. But you know the bit where the kid sets the dog on fire. I felt really sick. I'm soooooo against that and I cry at the thought of people hurting innocent animals. Apart from that bit, it was a really good movie.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I found that The Butterfly Effect was an excellent movie even though it uses the idea of altering time in a very cliched way it was interesting to see the outcomes of his previous actions and how it affected his future.

HSC
N/A
watched it at my friend's 16th - sleepover.
what can i say except awesome movie
somewhat confusing though [especially if you're asleep for the first 1/2 hour] .. but still, the movie was awesome - really thinkful...
A little bit too much swearing for my liking though...

however:
Rating :: 9/10!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
everytime i see this thread i think you are talking about the band not the movie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)