The case of drug trafficker Nguyen Tuong Van (1 Viewer)

Jiga

Y is he being hung, i thought they stopped hanging a long time ago. What about a lethal injection. Isnt hanging a bit inhumane considering singapore is such a civilized country.
Because their still back in the stone ages with their concepts, like seriously, how primitive is a hanging - I spose they still have execution by axe (wateva its properly called) as an option :rolleyes:

They must be trying to get some publicity or something the idiots, the guy shouldnt be hung. I didnt even know Singapore was a country either till relatively recently, I thought it was in Japan or something - small minded by me, but thats how much of nation Singapore is.....its like the dark sheep of the world, no one gives a rats arse bout it!

I dont udnerstand their reasoning in this case to, there were obviously extenuating circumstances involved and he has been highly co-operative...in Australia and most civilised nations this would result in a reduced sentence, yet in Singapore they wont even drop death by 1700's hanging. And to add insult to injury, the guy is being kept at Changi...the same place our POW's in WW2 were put in?

To conclude, I believe they had some idea that people should draw an outline of their hand and send it to SIngapore? Well the only outline Im willing to send to singapore would be something in the general shape of..............

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Bia_fan/ScrewyouSingapore.jpg

spell check

HSC
Enoch said:
...dear mr head of country...please let this drug smuggling vietnamese go....even tho if those drugs landed on your markets they wouldve destroyed many more lives and families of people from your country.
maybe we should hang the legislators who make heroin illegal

"Unlike alcohol or tobacco, heroin causes no ongoing toxicity to the tissues or organs of the body. Apart from causing some constipation, it appears to have no side effects in most who take it. When administered safely, its use may be consistent with a long and productive life. The principal harm comes from the risk of overdose, problems with injecting, drug impurities and adverse legal or financial consequences."
Source: Byrne, Andrew, MD, "Addict in the Family: How to Cope with the Long Haul" (Redfern, NSW, Australia: Tosca Press, 1996), pp. 33-34, available on the web at http://www.csdp.org/addict/.

not only is the death penalty a bad law, drug laws all over the world do more harm than good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)