The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (2 Viewers)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
matty_boi17 said:
Mack, you tried Sublime at Home on Friday night? Queues are sometimes ridiculously long when I've wandered through Darling Harbour... but not sure if that's your sort of thing.
Pfft lines.. I never line up :p

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah I've done Sublime. Got there early so I didnt have to queue for hours....it was ok, I swear though, everyone in there was on a high!

Favourite music is trance/house/techno/NRG. I'm into the hard stuff, never really liked R and B.

The type of crowd doesnt bother me, its the music I like.

matty_boi17

HSC
N/A
Aaahh nice! Someone who actually likes the hard stuff, too! Cool. :)

Um, you should go to Big Day Out and hang in the Boiler Room all day. It was fantastic this year... my first time going... and tickets are on sale now for next year. It's not that far away. You can get them at Central Station on Oxford.

Lunacide sounds right up your alley, though. Hard trance all day at Luna Park. Tickets are only $45... straight party... this Saturday. Starts at 4pm and goes until 1am. Gonna be good party! :)

Clubbing sucks... dance parties are the way to go, IMO.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
hay i forgot i asked ages ago what was a good club to first go to- and i cant find the post in between mack, agnes, oj and hsc4life flirting...neways can some1 help me out i wanna go out soon

matty_boi17

HSC
N/A
"eLmo knows people who know people aka kate monroe"

LOL. She's cool. You ever heard Stephen Hales, Ric Dreske or Neal Crawford play?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahhaha sorry about that... that was when i was trying to get hsc4life to date me... then tried to get agnes to date me... rejected both times... awesome...
fuckme again i should be studying...

erm... what type of music you into? cargo is a good place... try gas its alright... bit too ethnic for me though...:p... pontoon..? and maybe home... if your into that stuff...

mack

Banned
HSC
Gas is dangerous. Theres always fights there. Subbies would be a good first time I suppose...

Juicy, seeing as eLmo's in our gang and all, she can get us in places. This is too sweet!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
gas isnt dangerous... its not like you would go out alone anyways... and dont start shit youll be right...
im retiring from this thread... least till i finish my exams..

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
matty_boi17 said:
"eLmo knows people who know people aka kate monroe"

LOL. She's cool. You ever heard Stephen Hales, Ric Dreske or Neal Crawford play?
Neal Crawford yes.. the others I'm not too sure

mack said:
Juicy, seeing as eLmo's in our gang and all, she can get us in places. This is too sweet!
What gang? He gets no freebies from me...none :uhhuh:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Nup I've never been there.. + I'm going away

but I think maybe Lengstar has .. can't you two get in anywhere? :p

mack

Banned
HSC
Well to get in there you need connections. The only thing I have is my uncle who works in the movies, cept he lives in New York.....

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Pfft connections.. do some quick talking, and if that fails sneaking around is always the best way..

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
lol ive got a couple of mates from tafe who live out near padstow

neways they like the strip joints- although theyre even too good for paying the strippers for xtra services

and becareful of scams
im from menai, which is near padstow... wait whats padstow got to do with this thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)