The Combination (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
Hey every1... hmm just bored n wondering wat every1 thinks about "The Combination" Apparently tickets are like gonna go really fast on Thursday cause every1 is going in the morning 2 watch it... n heaps of pplz r gonna jig just 2 go watch it! :) Just wondering wat u all think?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Hey every1... hmm just bored n wondering wat every1 thinks about "The Combination" Apparently tickets are like gonna go really fast on Thursday cause every1 is going in the morning 2 watch it... n heaps of pplz r gonna jig just 2 go watch it! :) Just wondering wat u all think?
hahahah are you fucking serious.

wow.

little kids need to stop thinking this shit is cool.

ill see it if it does to lebos what 'malibus most wanted' did to whites....ie, mock the shit out of them and explicitly imply that they are wiggas and try to send the message to them that they should stop trying to live what they hear on the radio and that they just look like a bunch of tryhard wannabe poser tools...

but i don't think this movie is like that yeh?

Bainesy

HSC
Greater Union stopped showing it... LMAO
LOL @ that promo poster. half of this cast is laughable. they had so little to say about Yas that they said he was able to walk to most locations. WTF? how does this make it into a promo poster? how is this relavent information

and my god, how hard is it to get away from drugs and gang violence? seriously?

first, stop being a dumb fuck and get a job. second, work for a couple hours and get a fucking decent haircut. once you complete those 2 steps you are in the clear and can live a decent life

fuck me, what a stupid film idea. its an insult to charles darwin, and those incidents at the screenings just prove this irrefutably

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
these people aren't products of their environment, their environment are products of them, they are products of MTV.

fuck i hate these people i hope they all fucking die, DIOE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE they make me so fucking sick to the stomach

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
its back on at gr8er union

(they have added extra security lol)

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
lol

i know haider and rafik

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
I live in GUILDFORD, I watched most of the scenes being shot live. :D

Guildford FTW!

Guesss

HSC
LOL @ that promo poster. half of this cast is laughable. they had so little to say about Yas that they said he was able to walk to most locations. WTF? how does this make it into a promo poster? how is this relavent information

and my god, how hard is it to get away from drugs and gang violence? seriously?

first, stop being a dumb fuck and get a job. second, work for a couple hours and get a fucking decent haircut. once you complete those 2 steps you are in the clear and can live a decent life

fuck me, what a stupid film idea. its an insult to charles darwin, and those incidents at the screenings just prove this irrefutably
LMAO :rofl:

guang li as "nipper" hahahahahahhaa
Yeah most pplz r saying he looks just a tad out of place! :devil:

Last edited:

ballin

Banned
HSC
bainesy you're a fucking retard. you're paying out one of the few examples of good australian cinema. just because theres a lot of 'bro's and mullets, does not take anything away from a great movie. or perhaps youre just a racist cunt and the film's issues hit a little too close to home yeh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)