The content of the course (1 Viewer)

northbank

HSC
Ok i have been making a few notes on Aboriginal sprituality. And i have been using 3 books, Living Religion, photocopy of Spotlight and the macquarie text. I have read through it all and am certain that the content is different in all. It doesn't disagree with other stuff, but merely says different things. So what i did was make notes from all three books in a mix. What do you think i should be doing?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Ok i have been making a few notes on Aboriginal sprituality. And i have been using 3 books, Living Religion, photocopy of Spotlight and the macquarie text. I have read through it all and am certain that the content is different in all. It doesn't disagree with other stuff, but merely says different things. So what i did was make notes from all three books in a mix. What do you think i should be doing?
I suggest that you can complete a baseine of info (ie all the stuff that is 'common') and then add in the 'differences' as 'extra info'

Authors appraoch stuff from different angles and different sources...the history doesnt change, just the depth and perspective!

HTH

northbank

HSC
I suggest that you can complete a baseine of info (ie all the stuff that is 'common') and then add in the 'differences' as 'extra info'

Authors appraoch stuff from different angles and different sources...the history doesnt change, just the depth and perspective!

HTH
yeah that' what i've been thinking
it sounds as though the authors of the books just try to express themselves differently
thanks for the tip
ive got some notes off a guy last year who got 49/50 for sor1 so ill probably turn to them throughout the year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)