The crazy world of LOVE... (1 Viewer)

seeka_train

HSC
When you first met your boyfriend or girlfriend did you just know there was something special? If so, where did you meet them?

I met my girlfiend at school, the day i met her, i just knew she was going to be the most special girl ever in my life. We soon (and easily, hehe) became the closest of friends and spent countless hours talking to her and getting to know her. I was attracted to her from the beginning and yet i didn't know it.

After thought many rough patches and her boyfriends coming and going, i was still beside her... eventually all my affection for my best friend was not wasted when she realised she too loved me... it will be forever the most amazing night of my life when she told me.

We broke up for a few months but seeing each other at school ignited an extinguished flame and i couldn't be happier....

What are your experiances?

chantellet

HSC
I met my boyfriend at a mutual friend's 18th. He was really drunk and I was sober. When I was first introduced to him he was speaking to one of my friends with an Irish accent (kinda weird actually).. We talked all night, well he kinda slurred a bit, and we ended up hooking up. Got his phone number off my friend and the rest is history..

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I met my ex at a friends party, and i didnt even like him for ages until i got to know him. and i met my other ex on the dance floor at key largo

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i met my current bf, through a friends friend's boyfriend, cause they work together..and we sorta went out on a blind date and it was amazing from the moment he picked me up till the moment he dropped me off....everything is just so perfect and im sure it will be for a long time...i never met anyone who has the soul, the spirits and the strength he does...aww i love him so much

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
santaslayer said:
I met my ex playing pool @ Galaxy...ahahahahah...:p
*sniff* that's so romantic.

thorrnydevil: lol

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i met my ex at fencing....he thought it was love at first sight...i didnt.........that was 8 months of fun...complete with 10 tonnes of fights
my current bf...i met on here.....chatted on msn for a few weeks i think.........then he came down & we hit it off that day lol definitely says something for bos & net relationships hehehe

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I met my boyfriend from hearing his name too much from some mates.

So I walked up to his house.

And said hi, I'm Stef, I've heard a lot about you...

And he said "same..."

And then now we're going out. Weird, I know.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I met my former fiancee at highschool during my Advanced English class... I knew instantly that there was something different about her and I really liked it... She left after 4 weeks at my highschool but about 3 months later I ran into her at a friends party and we ended up talking for the rest of the night and woke up in a golf course sand bunker the following morning together. I took a fancy to her the first time I saw her but when we finally had a conversation, I knew this girl was defintely someone very special.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
i met my boy after seein him with another friend, chattin to him on msn, askin for his number, then gettin to know him. a few days later he came and picked me up. he had a rotory. the rest is history.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
i suggest you don't sit on the back row of the cinema.
What? And miss out on all the hot 15-16 year old action? And miss out on the thrill of discovering whether or not the white stain on your chair is dried semen, vaginal fluid or a mix of both?

EDIT: I think I take the cake for too much information.

jen23

i met my current bf through my ex. they were 'hey' friends and my ex introduced me. no it definately was not love at first sight.. i used to talk to him about how i fancied his best mate and i never understood why he was cut. i always thought he was just some hyperactive superfical loser, but eventually rather than trying to impress me by downing 10 beers running he tried actually talking to me normally and surprise surprise, it worked wonders. now 6 months on ive never been happier..

kylie-rose

HSC
i met an ex at scouts (how dorky) when i was in year 5.... so nothing really evolved then...
then we became really good friends
when i was in year 9 ( and he was in year 12) we went out, only lasted a month. he told me he didnt want a gf during his hsc as he wanted to focus on his studies.
turns out that he had cheated on me , and started going out with the girl two weeks after we broke up.
he ended up getting a uai of like 30.
i still see him , but we dont talk. he was a good mate though.

django_

HSC
hehe i met my bf on msn :D
he was adding someone but spelt their email address wrong..and added me instead...we spoke for like a month or so then we started going out...nearly 10mths!! woohoo my longest relationship ever!! n im moving in with him next year :D maddd!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)