The Diary Thing (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
22/9/03
2 days left, so excited!!
Mum has been a cow all day and is acting like a Nazi Bitch.

HSC
23 September 2003
Hit by a water bomb, fuck i swear i could have got him back, except some stupid year7 dude have to stand in front of him. 6 years of high school is finally over and i don't think i'm gonna miss any of it

evenstar

23 september 2003

woke up witht he best feeling ever to really great music. had the best sleep in months, less than 4 hours but fucking beautiful. its the weather i tell you. i'm a child of the summer...

spent all of today going from a great day and the most carefree and happy mood to the worst, angry, jealous and disappointed mood. the game was a let down, and the water fight was the worst i've ever seen. had one of my best friends flirt away with the guy i like again...i dont think i'll miss her.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
25/9/03
VERY emotional day. Had grad mass, bawled my eyes when the captain started her speech, then sung 'Time To Say Goodbye'. I am going to miss so many people. Am NOT going to miss the early mornings. Now it's time to start studying.

evenstar

25th sept 2003

had my arms and legs signed today. lotsa mad photos. nice little stickers all over the grade and lockers. one on my bum: "tender juicy PORK", one on my chest: "go on, you'd love a bit of pork" from www.pork.com.au =)
i'm the most emotional person i know and i did not shed a single tear. but tears began to well when we were told we belonged to the hurlstone family. i'm not fearful or upset. i'm happy because i know that if they truly do love me as i love them, i will see them again and they will be an integral part of my life. i dont want to look backwards, i want to face forwards. i'm looking forward to our beach day out tomorrow. this week, i celebrated our time together above all else. i know this sounds really soppy (i wanna chuck up) but its true...

dont cry because its over...
smile because it happened =)

evenstar

26th sept 2003

spent all last night organising 15 people (3 groups) to go to bondi beach today. had flexible plans but everything still went wrong. we left school an hour late, changed beach and spent 2 hours as opposed to one, travelling. cried when my godbro left, then he sent me a msg saying he wished he had gone out with me in yr 8. so i started to cry. then the guy i like rang me =) but it was only because my godsis sms'd him to... its the thought that counts =) everyone actually went into the water today. for most, it was the first time in years. no one was actually planning to go in but we all had a great time =) we waded out about 20 metres, it was that nice. we spent more time looking for food and eating it, than actually being in the water. then we left and it took us four hours to get home! when we got back to school, we did our war cry one last time. on our way home, i stopped by to drop a video off. they hugged me but the one i like kissed me, so i'm floating on air. everyone around me feels so good right now, its a pity we have to work so hard for the next month...

Darkiris

mooie!
26th Sept 2003

Missing you. Wishing you were here. :'(

Oh well see you in a few days :)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
26 September

2 exams-10:00=Articulation and Phonolgy, and 3:00=Neuroscience.
Pretty prepared for art. and phon, but it turns out I didn't have to be-the exam was so easy a blind monkey could have done it.
Hilariously unprepared for Neuroscience, which was friggin hard. Despite being all multiple choice questions I don't expect to pass...but it's only worth like 25% so oh well.
After that mad cram and a day of only exams with no lectures, it feels like the end of a big exam period-especialy now we have a week of holidays...however, I have 6 unstarted assignments due within 2 weeks of UNI starting back up, so I told myself I have to use this week properly...yet here I am. ;)

malayz_angel

27th September:

Well its been an interesting few days. Had our Year 12 grad on Thursday, came away with 5 awards (YAY!) and then had a luncheon at the RSL Club two hours later. It was the time of taking pics to reminisce and my camera decided to stop working then and there. Oh well, there's always formal night. Our muck up day was yesterday but I didn't go to that...heard this poor girl in our year copped a lot: eggs, food dye and more...so quite glad that I didn't show. Also went to see 'Bad Boys 2' yesterday, it was a bit dull at first but gradually got interesting later on.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
28/9/03
Went out to the Roosters VS Bulldogs game last night. The atmosphere was electric and my beloved Chooks kicked some Doggy arse!!! So we're now in the Grand Final, I can't wait till next Sunday!!!

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
29th September 2003- Today has, as usual, been a day of relatively few events, but those that have occured have at least been useful. Following a brief sabbatical from studying, I managed to resume my activities today in earnest. These involved firstly, ninety minutes of Mathematical-type work (Long-Term Investing & Statistical Distribution. Fun.), and then, over a period of several hours, the writing of Ancient History notes to cover what areas may possibly be asked in the HSC. This writing ultimately took up some 11 pages, and it's lucky that I was periodically taking breaks, as otherwise, I might not have survived the experience.

My 'breaks' have consisted of reading a chapter from 'The Annals Of Imperial Rome', speaking of which, I managed to find another ancient reference to the Minoans, besides what I'd read in textbooks [Homer, Herodotus, Thucydides.]

Laws were at first simple inventions for simple men. The most famous laws are those designed for Crete by Minos, for Sparta by Lycurgus, and then the most extensive and sophisticated code which Solon gave Athens. [Pg.132.]

This may seem comparitively minor, yet I was satisfied (As I was by managing to find a textual link between Marcus Aurelius's 'The Meditations' and 'King Lear'. As a self-professed 'nerd', I take what I can get.

Additionally, I've had the fun of recovering from a bout of hay fever, which was assisted by a decent sleep. However, I'm somewhat sore from having to sit at the table for hours on end. (Sadly, I don't have my own study desk.)

As for the remnants of this particular day, I intend to do some more reading (Currently up to pg.171), and possibly a little bit of Adv.English work. So continues my ever-so-thrilling life.

evenstar

30th september 2003

-being even more confused by three boys and drawn into an even more tangled web of emotion known as a love triangle/square
-went to the library today to study with will and ended up at lunch having a tub of cookies and cream ice cream with the five of us eating away =)
-today was surprisingly the most productive i have been since trials
-feel even more on top of the world cos i was given one of the biggest hugs ever

HSC
2 October 2003

Getting closer and closer to HSC, Fuck this is scary. I wish i never existed. I wish i'm just a cartoon character that never have to worry about anything.

evenstar

2nd october 2003

im still too caught up with having fun. i have to keep trying to remember that there's lotsa time after the hsc to have fun. if i do badly this year, my parents say i'm gonna do it at tafe next year. imagine the torture i'll have to go through all over again =/
i think in this triangle, i've been marked. so the one i like doesnt even notice me because his friends do. i liked things before they started to get complicated. oh well =)

evenstar

9th oct 2003

totally losing control over my life. head still screwed on right (on the outside). reality slowly escapes me. somewhere in between my thoughts.

all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade away again...

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
10th october,
woke up didnt sleep well expecting uow elry entry letter. 11 oclock postie comes. no letter:( oh well just have to wait till monday. went to town to buy 18th bday present for mate got him box of cigars. he doesnt even smoke. ha he does now
study for a bit to avoid guilt trip
must be time for sleep

evenstar

11th october 2003

he kissed me today. i found out that he liked me too. i found out that he knew all along. he's been helping me with maths. seen him almost everyday for past 3 weeks. i just want to go out and have fun and go on crazy nightrides to penrith for krispy kremes. i'm so happy. yet my own issues are enough to make me lose this happiness. damn you, fucking hsc. damn you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)