• spirits

Votes: 256 54.6%
  • cider

Votes: 6 1.3%

• Total voters

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
haha really? The last (and only) time I went was in 2000. So long ago. I hardly remember anything.

CieL

HSC
Last time I went was in 2005 Nov - Jan..

Prolly go again this year.. but only for two weeks, before xmas.. so I can get smashed in Aus cos the atmosphere is so much better over here

Legham

HSC
jemsta said:
hahaha fuck having fancy drinks....beer is the way to go
happy hour is shit though.
but walking around the streets with a beer in hand, a bottle opener in the other and another bottle in your pockets is the secks
Omg, my friend has THE best jumper in the world.. The zip thing that you pull is a bottle opener!! :eek:

Also, it zips all the way up to the top of the hood and there's eye holes so it doubles as a balaclava :eek:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i went last year and beginning of this year
prob go next year so save your trip for enxt year and well have a mini bos meat and just drink whenever whereever
parks are pretty easy to find....thats if you live rurally

CieL

HSC
Legham said:
Omg, my friend has THE best jumper in the world.. The zip thing that you pull is a bottle opener!! :eek:

Also, it zips all the way up to the top of the hood and there's eye holes so it doubles as a balaclava :eek:
No wai!!

Where does he live?
Imma going to raid through his wardrobe.
He should of bought a thousand of them and resold hahahha I'd buy one just for the bottle opener zipper.. cos when I'm out drinking, no-one EVER has a bottle opener, and I'm stuck with using a lighter, keys, or the kerb

Too lateeee jem, I've booked my trip for this year =] Maybe go Japan too if I don't miss Australia too much.. chances are slim cos I've been already and don't really care.. Maybe go next year too.. no idea, too early to think about that

I live near Prince Edward stn.. is that considered rural? lol

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
can you three stop hijacking every thread in this forum?
cool, thanks.

(edit: not you legham)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
CieL said:
No wai!!

Where does he live?
Imma going to raid through his wardrobe.
He should of bought a thousand of them and resold hahahha I'd buy one just for the bottle opener zipper.. cos when I'm out drinking, no-one EVER has a bottle opener, and I'm stuck with using a lighter, keys, or the kerb

Too lateeee jem, I've booked my trip for this year =] Maybe go Japan too if I don't miss Australia too much.. chances are slim cos I've been already and don't really care.. Maybe go next year too.. no idea, too early to think about that

I live near Prince Edward stn.. is that considered rural? lol
omg....thats where i live too (my dads side) before moving to my mum's side (sha tin), but gosh thats a coincidence
mustve live close to the police station huh?

CieL

HSC
How bout wild turkey?

Sponser of APL! Yay!

Legham

HSC
CieL said:
cos when I'm out drinking, no-one EVER has a bottle opener,
I keep a bottle opener keyring in my glove box, so everytime i go to parties i can just swap my audi keyring over for the bottleopener one :D Even though i only ever drink extra dry, and they have twist tops..

CieL

HSC
Legham said:
I keep a bottle opener keyring in my glove box, so everytime i go to parties i can just swap my audi keyring over for the bottleopener one :D Even though i only ever drink extra dry, and they have twist tops..
Gah.. idk where to find bottleopener keyrings..

My uni was giving them away when you purchase alcohol, but I missed out cos I didnt go that day.. then I got rorted when they said they were giving out talking bottle openers along with a Smirnoff Twist purchase, but then after I bought it the bartender said he didnt know nothing about them lol oh whatever..

Jeremy: Nah I don't actually live AT prince edward, but that's my nearest MTR stn, I have to catch some bus from Lantern Palace [where I live.. I guess you could say it's between prince edward and monkey mountain..] to get there.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Legham said:
does that mean you drink drive? >:\

CieL

HSC
You could always crash at the person's house....... or get someone to drive your car.......

Legham

HSC
breaking said:
does that mean you drink drive? >:\
Nah, i usually sleep in my car. Unless there's a more comfy bed somewhere that i can comandeer.

CieL

HSC
Serious.. that's pretty sad.. how about every else at the party? How do they get home? Usually if I drink up with locals, I'd get a lift from at least one of the full licenced people, or D drivers

Legham

HSC
CieL said:
Serious.. that's pretty sad.. how about every else at the party? How do they get home? Usually if I drink up with locals, I'd get a lift from at least one of the full licenced people, or D drivers
Where's the sad bit? Sleepin in the car's pretty comfy and warm.. heaps of people do it (note that i don't live in a city). Umm.. i dont know what the other people do. Somtimes a couple of people sleep in my car aswell, or someone elses car, or just walk home or whatever.. With most of my groups of friends there's pretty much never any drivers cause they're all alco's or licenseless bums (usually both).. but one of the groups has a fair few people who don't drink, so if im with them i can always get a lift home.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Legham said:
Where's the sad bit? Sleepin in the car's pretty comfy and warm.. heaps of people do it (note that i don't live in a city). Umm.. i dont know what the other people do. Somtimes a couple of people sleep in my car aswell, or someone elses car, or just walk home or whatever.. With most of my groups of friends there's pretty much never any drivers cause they're all alco's or licenseless bums (usually both).. but one of the groups has a fair few people who don't drink, so if im with them i can always get a lift home.
yeah sleeping in the car is great. one of my friends has a huge station wagon that easily fits at least 2 people in the back...just grab a pillow, roll up the windows and remember where the keys are. beats driving drunk or sleeping outside :eek: ah, dodgy backyard get-togethers ftw :) i remember when one of my friends was so drunk, and so adamant that he didnt need a lift or a place to sleep that he walked home, at 2am, in the pitch dark without a jacket, in winter. nearly 20 kilometres! most of it without proper lighting and a good chunk of it up a winding hill that could have seen him pitch himself off a cliff if he didnt take a real good look at where he was walking. i found out afterwards and was just like :eek: :eek: lol.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
As long as the police don't see it, you're fine. I'm pretty sure they can charge you with something if you sleep in the car when drunk. Something to do with the fact that you're technically still in control of the car.

Maybe it's just something Dad said to stop me from sleeping in the X-trail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)