• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Drinking Thread!!!! (1 Viewer)

whats YOUR favourite alcoholic beverage

• beer

Votes: 112 23.9%
  • margarita/cocktail

Votes: 64 13.6%
  • wine

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • spirits

Votes: 256 54.6%
  • cider

Votes: 6 1.3%

• Total voters

Russell.Crowe

South Sydney
HSC
N/A
Exphate said:
Are you illiterate or just stupid? I\'m not a \"kid\". I can drink if I want, when I want. And in my case, I drink rarely - and binge drink on an even rarer occasion. Why do people insist on being so stupid?
Neither, you misunderstood what I was trying to say, drink to your hearts content until you have a heart attack or liver failure, have a life full of piss kid, enjoy the expensive pleasures of life at your own expense keep it up then, good work you great goof of Goulbourn

as a treat why not try insert that bottle of yours up your posterior at high velocity to maximize your experience

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ah fuck havent had a decent binge drink in ages.....last time i ever had that much was like 20 of those 250mL glasses of beer in a space of 3 hrs...half empty stomach and man never threw up so much in my life :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha you can get drunk on any kind of alcohol, provided you have consume enough to get drunk.
fuck spewing beer is worse than spewing bourbon.....spewing on the bus, footpaths and the bathroom of a brothel is just :(
havent spewed so much in my life

Legham

HSC
MuffinMan said:
eww beer. They taste awful. Can you even get drunk on that?
If there was an emoticon that expresses how shocking and awful this post is, i would be using it right now.

Legham

HSC
watatank said:
The eek emoticon was my first thought, but i needed one that expressed disgust and disappointment as well as shock.. Seems no emoticons of that nature exist :(

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I havent had a good binge drink in ages. I usually have a 6pack before i go out, the largest amount i remember drinking was 10 schooners of beer, someone else who is good at maths can work out how many standard drinks that is. Iam going guess its upwards of 20. Kids at home, dont do this. I drink 3-4 times a week and iam accustomed to beer and it nearly killed me.

Whenever i drink just beer i have a great night, get drunk cheap and no hangover the next day[well maybe a little one but not a bad one] If i have even one mixed drink like a burbon and coke, i will feel like throwing up in the middle of the night and i will have a deadly hangover. If i just have bourbon coke the night will be alot more expensive, slight hangover next day.

So thats why i drink beer kiddies, its much much cheaper, i like the taste, and it gets you drunk slower.

Legham

HSC
Serius said:
I havent had a good binge drink in ages. I usually have a 6pack before i go out, the largest amount i remember drinking was 10 schooners of beer, someone else who is good at maths can work out how many standard drinks that is. Iam going guess its upwards of 20. Kids at home, dont do this. I drink 3-4 times a week and iam accustomed to beer and it nearly killed me.

Whenever i drink just beer i have a great night, get drunk cheap and no hangover the next day[well maybe a little one but not a bad one] If i have even one mixed drink like a burbon and coke, i will feel like throwing up in the middle of the night and i will have a deadly hangover. If i just have bourbon coke the night will be alot more expensive, slight hangover next day.

So thats why i drink beer kiddies, its much much cheaper, i like the taste, and it gets you drunk slower.
20 standards isn't really that excessive. An 8 pack of Extra Dry platinums is 14.4 standard drinks, and if you start drinking at like 6 or 7 then there's plenty of room for more than 5.6 more standard drinks easily! And in theory, you should be able to handle that even easier than i do.. Seeing as i've only been drinking once or twice a week (usually once) since the start of term 4 last year. (always beer of course :D)

Russell.Crowe

South Sydney
HSC
N/A
Legham said:
20 standards isn\'t really that excessive. An 8 pack of Extra Dry platinums is 14.4 standard drinks, and if you start drinking at like 6 or 7 then there\'s plenty of room for more than 5.6 more standard drinks easily! And in theory, you should be able to handle that even easier than i do.. Seeing as i\'ve only been drinking once or twice a week (usually once) since the start of term 4 last year. (always beer of course :D)
Go back to orange juice stay away from that orange flavored vodka

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hey guyz one time i got realli drunk oh man i drank so much i got so trashed lol i drank like 100 smirnoff black ice and like 1004359 beers and omg u shuold have seen me i was like so fuckin trashed lol

Legham

HSC
breaking said:
hey guyz one time i got realli drunk oh man i drank so much i got so trashed lol i drank like 100 smirnoff black ice and like 1004359 beers and omg u shuold have seen me i was like so fuckin trashed lol
Hectic :eek: lololololololo!!!!!!11eleventyone!111!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
breaking said:
hey cool man good going

HSC
jemsta said:
spewing on the bus, footpaths and the bathroom of a brothel is just :(
jemsta said:
jemsta said:
jemsta said:
jemsta said:
lol

Legham

HSC
Russell.Crowe said:
Vodka is an alcoholic drink, and don t you dare ferment that orange juice as a orange vodka substitute you little prick
Someone ban this guy already. Obvious, failing troll.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahaha i was in hk and i was desperate to go to the bathroom....and all the public toilets were closed since it was ay 3am in the morning, so i ran to the nearest building which had clean toilets and just let it all out :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)