'The Ellie Chronicles' - John Marsden (1 Viewer)

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
does anyone know when the next one comes out after "while i live" its been out for ages..but ive never seen any more..is he still writing them?

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeah ive been wondering too!! i loved that book and was hoping for more!! i LOVED the tomorrow series too!

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
I hope soon I didn't actuallly know that they were going to keep going after While I live

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
well since its a series called the Ellie Chronicles...its kinda expected

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmmm yeah, god damn ... i read it as soon as it came out ... its been way over a year now, sigh i think ill have to read that one again IF/WHEN the next one comes out

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
okey dokes people!! I HAVE THE WORD!!!

i emailed John Marsdens publishers and they said that the next book is scheduled for release in NOVEMBER!! WOOT!

is a roflcopter
HSC
i have fond memories of the tomorrow series
i grew up with that stuff haha

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
I can't read them.... they lack details and an understanding of the complexities of war. As teen novels they are excellent. As an adult read they are somewhat lacking

America WOULD help us*

*Note the HEAVY sarcasm. John really picked the right thing to say. If we were invaded, I wonder if the US would even notice.... screw SEATO

still waiting

HSC
Lol
i liked it, the tommorrow series were great id read the rest of the chronicles and the best thing is ill be finished when the next one comes out no guilt over reading and not studying!!!

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
so did i, i think i stopped reading half way through six. i didn't like it going past 3 - i think it became ridiculous when they sent them back in - but the stories were good enough to keep my loyal for another couple of books. then i just gave up. Haven't looked into the ellie chrinicles... then again, i don't know how the originals turned out, soi i might be confused!!

anyone care to tell me how the original 7 ended? thanks!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Argonaut said:
Although I read all seven of the Tomorrow series, I felt it really went downhill after The Third Day, the Frost.
I agree. Nothing was worse than book 6 though.

winicat

HSC
Tomorrow series was classic and the Chronicles just seem to be a money spinner from them. John finished the series well and we weren't left wondering what was going to happen next. The Chronicles changed half of what happened to people (in Tomorrow) just so he could write another book from their world. I'm only gonna get them 'cause I have to find out what happens .. I hate not knowing.

Plus, I did my EE2 on Marsden so yeah..

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
james_chappo said:
When is the next book out?I want Ellie and Homer to have sex

you had to go back a page to see i posted

Emily. said:
okey dokes people!! I HAVE THE WORD!!!

i emailed John Marsdens publishers and they said that the next book is scheduled for release in NOVEMBER!! WOOT!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)