The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
re: The Official F1 Thread

eLmo's back! And so am I for that matter ... just keep it on the downlow, ya?

And Cat's just milking Massa's victory for all its worth; might not have been That Bastard who won, but it was still a red car. Sometimes I think that's all she needs ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Blimey! I thought I had a stalker!

But because you said "The Bastard" you gave yourself away!
Welcome back dear ;)
I knew you couldn't stay away from the place :D
The old crew, reunited at last :D

ObjectsInSpace said:
Sometimes I think that's all she needs ...
You assume you know everything about me, don't you?

Anyway, how have you been?
Sorry guys for turning this thread back into a mothers club meeting, but aww ... its so good to have you back! My old bitching buddy has returned :D:D:D:D

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Oh no, I'm back for one show only and won't be posting as often any more. Pretty much just limiting myself to this thread and the UNE ones. And I deliberately said "That Bastard" because A) it's true and B) I wanted to give myself away; I'm no stalker despite the rumours around college (long story short: did nothing wrong, now I'm paying for it - someone has a guilty conscience and won't admit they're wrong).

And I don't assume I know everything about you. When it comes to F1 I know I know everything about you. In fact, I'm proud to present:

How To ... Post like Cape
1) Find the F1 thread.
2) Make some remark about Schumacher being the greatest driver ever.
3) Make some comment about Ferrari's alleged brilliance.
4) Talk about how Schumacher Jr. would be the best driver ever if it weren't for his brother.
5) Knock Kimi.
6) Knock Baumgartner.
7) More comments about Schumacher Sr.
8) Knock Stoddart.
9) Knock Kimi again, this time mentioning his fans.
10) Applaud Ferrari.
11) Applaud Ferrari.
12) Applaud Ferrari.
13) Schumacher Sr. comments.
14) Schumacher Jr. comments.
15) Declare full support for Ferrari in next race.
16) Rinse, lather, repeat.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

you forgot, that cape also knocks one of the bestest drivers sato.

elmo, do i still go for sato? id say so. and its not because his asian, its because hes talent.

im not sure how id feel if kimi went to the red team.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

You are wrong my boy! Once again, you trying to be sarcastic and funny does not work. When it comes to F1 you DON'T know everything about me. You assume that its MS all the way.

I'm starting to like Kimi more and more. He should tell Ron to f**k off and sign a contract with Ferrari.
The MS / KR dream team will absolutely demolish everyone next year.
Kimi should have been a 2 WDC, but no, mercedes builds an engine which constanty goes Kaboom!

And you can not speak about knocking Zsolt whathismole. You did it more often than me.

Infact I'll support anyone who will knock that donkey (alonso) off the top. At the moment that happens to be Michael.

You want to take me on, you have a challenge.
Don't mess with me, cause I will win, and you know it :)

btw - Michael isn't a bastard.

And OJ - Please don't encourage him.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

:uhoh: :rolleyes:

Stop being sarcastic all the time.
Yes, I'm grumpy.

Heres the reason why, 2007 calender has been released.
Bloody take Imola, Nurburgring and SUZUKA off. Japan is now Fuji. Absolute SHIT track. Too much Tilkeness :mad1:
I'm going to bloody murder Max and Bernie. Bloody money hungary old gits :(

Australia – March 18
Malaysia – April 8
Bahrain – April 15
Spain – May 13
Monaco – May 27
Canada – June 10
United States – June 17
France – July 1
United Kingdom – July 8
Germany – July 22
Hungary – August 5
Turkey – August 26
Italy – September 9
Belgium – September 16
China – September 30
Japan – October 7
Brazil – October 21

ohdato

HSC

Atleast Melb is the opener again (it was just not the same). That said no v8's in Melb no more it'll be replaced by F5000's :D

Fuji is one shit track, but that'll be a really long front straight.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Melbourne was only Round 3 this year because the Commonwealth Games were around the same time as the season opener.

I'm not entirely sure how reliable that list is though, Cape, there was a lot of talk about re-igniting the Pacific Grand Prix (was held at Aida in Japn in 1994 and 1995) and holding it at Suzuka. I do know that both German rounds (although the Nurburgring race is usually known as the European Grnad Prix) and both Italian rounds were running at a loss and the only races to be doing so, so it was natural to trim the back. But look on the bright side: we get Spa back.

I've got 45 minutes to kill before ECON143, so I'll look into it.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Thats the final race calender for 2007. It was on ITV. They are a pretty reliable source, except for the Button / Alonso praise and the Schumacher / Barrichello bashing :(

I'm very concerned about the 4 week break between Bahrain and Spain. Why don't they move the calender forward 2 weeks?

The Italian GPs and German GPs were basically put on because Schumacher / Ferrari are so popular. 2005 came and they started loosing money. But lets not talk about 2005 ;)

I really HATE with a passion Fuji. Its stupid. F1 cars should not race there. I'm sick of Tilke screwing around with tracks. I can name 2 good tracks he has designed out of them all: Sepang and Turkey. Other than that, the rest are shit.

Suzuka is a trillion billion million times better than Fuji. Bloody Toyota is trying to buy out F1.

Who is going to Melbourne next year?
When do tickets go on sale? I've been told GP advantage is good. As you pay in installments.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Toyota is not trying to stage an armed takeover of Formula One, Cape. I know they own Fuji, but Honda owns Twin Ring Motegi and I think a manufacturer - posibly Honda - owns Suzuka. They're not trying to overthrow Mr. E, but simply rob Honda of part of their market share.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Orange Juice said:
you forgot, that cape also knocks one of the bestest drivers sato.

elmo, do i still go for sato? id say so. and its not because his asian, its because hes talent.

im not sure how id feel if kimi went to the red team.
... I can't believe you just said that!

There's no way you can walk away from this situation with your honour and dignity intact; you're pretty much down to ritual suicide.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

I forgot that you had a sense of humour :rolleyes: It was a joke.

Saying that, Honda and Toyota are locked into their own Japanese battle. And Honda owns Suzuka.

Someone should overthrow Mr E though. Hes a drop kick (and thats a polite way of saying it).

Oh, Sato's a talent, he hasn't hit anyone this year :D :lol:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Cape said:
I forgot that you had a sense of humour :rolleyes: It was a joke.

Saying that, Honda and Toyota are locked into their own Japanese battle. And Honda owns Suzuka.

Someone should overthrow Mr E though. Hes a drop kick (and thats a polite way of saying it).

Oh, Sato's a talent, he hasn't hit anyone this year :D :lol:
Who has the sense of humour? Me or OJ? 'Cause that ritual suicide line ain't mine.

And see? Honda owns Suzuka, Toyota owns Fuji. Who gets more advertising if the race is at Fuji?

And yes, Sato has improved, he's also been able to stay on the black bit more this time. Now we just need to improve the rest of Super Aguri.

bizadfar

HSC

I think his improved because the cars are easier to drive this year and also he isn't under pressure of not having a drive.

Need someone to turn into Alonso. Either someone in the F1 paddock that likes Michael (unlikely), or someone in a Ferrari contract, Massa, Kimi.

Btw, i think when alonso blocked schumacher on the last lap, Michael should've tapped him or tboned him, and limped over the line himself.

I"ll be going Melbourne GP next year.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

ObjectsInSpace said:
Who has the sense of humour? Me or OJ? 'Cause that ritual suicide line ain't mine.

And see? Honda owns Suzuka, Toyota owns Fuji. Who gets more advertising if the race is at Fuji?

And yes, Sato has improved, he's also been able to stay on the black bit more this time. Now we just need to improve the rest of Super Aguri.
OJ doesn't have a sense of humour. You obviously missed my point. Don't worry ...

Apparently Sato is racing better this year, because his engineers are Japanese, so its easier for him to communicate.

bizadfar said:
I think his improved because the cars are easier to drive this year and also he isn't under pressure of not having a drive.

Need someone to turn into Alonso. Either someone in the F1 paddock that likes Michael (unlikely), or someone in a Ferrari contract, Massa, Kimi.

Btw, i think when alonso blocked schumacher on the last lap, Michael should've tapped him or tboned him, and limped over the line himself.

I"ll be going Melbourne GP next year.
Yes, someone needs to nudge Alonso off the road. Not Schumi, the whole world would say he was cheating :rolleyes:
Maybe De la Rosa. That would impress Ron :D

I'll decide if I'm going to Melbourne after Monza.

Oh, Flav is being a whinging bastard again. Hes saying the F248 isn't legal.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Anyone ever notice how when someone talks about Ferrari in a negative way, Cape says they're whinging, but when Ferrari complains about another team she says they're working for the good of the sport.

God, I can set my watch by your fangirlism!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Haven't you got anything constructive to say yet?

Plus, you love the fangirlism (although its not fangirlism).

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

No to both counts.

I like my women to be relatively level-headed. They have to be to put up with me.

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

I'm actually quite level headed. Thankyou very much. It just seems worse online. But you won't believe me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)