The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
s1n1Ster said:
Ferrari wasn't the best car? When you win both Championships, you damn right have the best car on the track.

Yea and how much has F1 done for him and Ferarri?
1.Schumacher smashs Bernie's fellow-countryman Damon Hill, out to win the 1994 championship. What do Bernie & Mosley, do SHIT ALL

2.Schumacher smashes Villeneuve out to win the 1997 championship at the European GP. What do Bernie & Mosley do take his measley 5 points off him.

3.1999 Grand Prix at Sepang Ferrari record's a 1-2 result, after the race it came to the attention of the race stuards that both Ferrari cars had irregular and "illegal" barge-boards fitted. What do Mosley & Bernie do SHIT ALL.

If you remember last season BAR got Banned for 2 races for running an underweight car at the San Marino Grand Prix, Furthermore they got ALL their points stripped off.
If the FIA had done something about the last 2 incidents....Schumacher would hav e 5 championships not "7".

You want more evidence have a look at that 1999 Malaysian GP, and watch the rear-wheels of Michael Schumacher's car when he exits the slower corners on the track. Then you'll wonder how the hell his tyres are exiting in an ultra smooth manner. This comes to only one conclusion. Your Knight in shining armor was using traction control.

Furthermore what does Mosley say about it , "I am aware of an un-named team using traction control in 1999, and I will have a quiet word with them."- BBC Motorsport pg 360.

Have you now woken up to the "puppy love" between FIA and Ferrari, yet?
Only fools would support a hapless cheating "Team Ferrari".

Surely not the same Jerez, Where he 'tried' knocking Villeneuve off to win the championship?
Oh it brings back memories,

Is he 'aiming' more of the same this season?

Barichello would be glad he won't have to play the secondary role anymore. Lets see how Massa takes it.

There are orange tomatoes too, sunshine :rolleyes:

Yea but' you need some speed with 'reliability. Jordan's are 3.5 secs slower on average then the main rivals so you can't really use them as comparison.

Oh stop giving lame excuses and admit the facts. BRIDGESTONES had a BIG advantange:uhhuh:

Thats no excuse. So he was able to overtake Button ,But he couldn't overtake the champ?

hahahahaahha

you

fucking

champ!

cape, if you dont believe it now, then well....there's something wrong

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
s1n1Ster said:
Ferrari wasn't the best car? When you win both Championships, you damn right have the best car on the track.
2003 the best car on track was Mclaren. Just because you win the championships doesn't mean you necessarily have the best car.

s1n1Ster said:
Yea and how much has F1 done for him and Ferarri?
1.Schumacher smashs Bernie's fellow-countryman Damon Hill, out to win the 1994 championship. What do Bernie & Mosley, do SHIT ALL

2.Schumacher smashes Villeneuve out to win the 1997 championship at the European GP. What do Bernie & Mosley do take his measley 5 points off him.

3.1999 Grand Prix at Sepang Ferrari record's a 1-2 result, after the race it came to the attention of the race stuards that both Ferrari cars had irregular and "illegal" barge-boards fitted. What do Mosley & Bernie do SHIT ALL.

If you remember last season BAR got Banned for 2 races for running an underweight car at the San Marino Grand Prix, Furthermore they got ALL their points stripped off.
If the FIA had done something about the last 2 incidents....Schumacher would hav e 5 championships not "7".

You want more evidence have a look at that 1999 Malaysian GP, and watch the rear-wheels of Michael Schumacher's car when he exits the slower corners on the track. Then you'll wonder how the hell his tyres are exiting in an ultra smooth manner. This comes to only one conclusion. Your Knight in shining armor was using traction control.

Furthermore what does Mosley say about it , "I am aware of an un-named team using traction control in 1999, and I will have a quiet word with them."- BBC Motorsport pg 360.

Have you now woken up to the "puppy love" between FIA and Ferrari, yet?
Only fools would support a hapless cheating "Team Ferrari".

Surely not the same Jerez, Where he 'tried' knocking Villeneuve off to win the championship?
Oh it brings back memories,

Is he 'aiming' more of the same this season?
Incase you don't know, Bernie and Max DO NOT hand out the penalties. Its a group decision based in the FIA.

s1n1Ster said:
Barichello would be glad he won't have to play the secondary role anymore. Lets see how Massa takes it.
Massa will do a fanastic job. He will show a few people up this year.

s1n1Ster said:
Yea but' you need some speed with 'reliability. Jordan's are 3.5 secs slower on average then the main rivals so you can't really use them as comparison.
Oh stop giving lame excuses and admit the facts. BRIDGESTONES had a BIG advantange:uhhuh:
Bridgestone did not have an advantage, get over it. You will find comparing bridgestones with ferrari and jordan, that throughout the whole season, jordan was 1 second faster in comparision to ferrari than last year.

s1n1Ster said:
Thats no excuse. So he was able to overtake Button ,But he couldn't overtake the champ?
Oh fuck! You can't compare Button and Nando. One guy talks and withdraws from his contracts faster than he can drive and the other one, well. Hell, even Sato can get past Button.

btw, which team and who do you support?

Brad - shut up! Obviously theres something wrong with you.

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
2003 the best car on track was Mclaren. Just because you win the championships doesn't mean you necessarily have the best car.
Have you got any proof of Mclaren being the 'better car'?
After all they do have a Constructor's Championship for a reason....:rolleyes:

Cape said:
Incase you don't know, Bernie and Max DO NOT hand out the penalties. Its a group decision based in the FIA.
You talk so much shit it's not funny, Yes they don't "offically" hand out penalties.But your forgetting Bernie owns f1 and Mosley is the FIA president so they can choose to "bend" the rules when ever they see fit.

Cape said:
Massa will do a fanastic job. He will show a few people up this year.
Of course Massa will do a supreme job, when the rules are changed in such a way to benefit "Team Ferrari", who wouldn't? Now its V8 engines this time.

Cape said:
Bridgestone did not have an advantage, get over it. You will find comparing bridgestones with ferrari and jordan, that throughout the whole season, jordan was 1 second faster in comparision to ferrari than last year.
What are you talking about?
Lets have a look at a random race from last season: fastest laps from the fastest driver

Canada
Ferrari 2005 Michael Schumacher 209.697 1:14.868
Jordan 2005 Narain Karthikeyan 203.851 1:17.015

I see the ferrari being about 3 seconds faster then jordan , what the hell are you on?

Cape said:
Oh fuck! You can't compare Button and Nando. One guy talks and withdraws from his contracts faster than he can drive and the other one, well. Hell, even Sato can get past Button.
Yea what about the other one. Ahh just say it,Schu aka schmuk wasn't good enough to pass ALONSO.

Cape said:
btw, which team and who do you support?
The men in BLUE, RENOOOO.
Alonso to be exact.

Remember "Fools support Ferrari" :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
s1n1Ster said:
Have you got any proof of Mclaren being the 'better car'?
After all they do have a Constructor's Championship for a reason....:rolleyes:
Mclaren were clearly the better team in 2003. If you have failed to notice, a constructors championship requires BOTH cars to be supporting each other, which was what mclaren were doing, Michael only won the title by 1 point. \

s1n1Ster said:
You talk so much shit it's not funny, Yes they don't "offically" hand out penalties.But your forgetting Bernie owns f1 and Mosley is the FIA president so they can choose to "bend" the rules when ever they see fit.
They don't bend the rules just for ferrari. Infact, if ferrari did what BAR did last season, they were be disqualified too.

s1n1Ster said:
Of course Massa will do a supreme job, when the rules are changed in such a way to benefit "Team Ferrari", who wouldn't? Now its V8 engines this time.
No. The rules were changed to increase safety and save money. And don't give me this crap about pitting for tyres is helping ferrari and fellow bridgestone runners. I can clearly remember 4 cases where michelins were classed as dangerous and could have easily killed someone.

s1n1Ster said:
What are you talking about?
Lets have a look at a random race from last season: fastest laps from the fastest driver

Canada
Ferrari 2005 Michael Schumacher 209.697 1:14.868
Jordan 2005 Narain Karthikeyan 203.851 1:17.015

I see the ferrari being about 3 seconds faster then jordan , what the hell are you on?
I said comparisions from 2004 and 2005. Learn to read.

s1n1Ster said:
Yea what about the other one. Ahh just say it,Schu aka schmuk wasn't good enough to pass ALONSO.
Theres one place to pass at Imola. You don't want to loose your front wing or nose in some stupid overtaking manouve which will risk your car and a potential podium finish.

s1n1Ster said:
The men in BLUE, RENOOOO.
Alonso to be exact.

Remember "Fools support Ferrari" :rolleyes:
Should have known you'd support some team that drives around with their pit speed limiter on all the time.

Fools don't support ferrari. Its my choice who I support, and thats ferrari, take it or leave it.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
I'm not jumoing aboard it, I'm driving it.
Yes, what is this? Your 2nd or 3rd year of driving it. Not too bad from a former Schumacher fan.

Argonaut said:
What, not as arrogant as others, or just arrogant? Either way, it's a yes. And I could have won the championship in a Smart Coupe.
Schumacher is not as arrogant as other drivers - he can accept a loss unlike other drivers - even Ralf whinges if his car isn't working, when he was at williams. But Michael kept it together until Monza, even afterwards, he was always promising he could try his best for his fans.

Argonaut said:
Nothing to be mistaken about. The car is only as good as the person driving it. So yes, OJ's favourite Hungarian could have won in the F2004 ... if he could drive to begin with (but at least he's better than Takuma Sato ... just).
Zsolt didn't need telling that there was a car on his right, or he didn't press the wrong button at Silverstone or he didn't forget to break at Spa, shit I'm defending Zsolt :(

Argonaut said:
Only race I recall him being able to keep up with everyone was Indianapolis ...
No. Canada, Imola, France (fair way off though), Hungary - he even wacked the thing on pole!

Argonaut said:
My point was they're paying too much attention to their number one; it's almost as if Fisi is there to make up the numbers sometimes (bar Australia). And you didn't find that Flav-ism funny?
Ofcourse your Flav-ism was funny, they always are! Every team revolves around one driver - and this is what hurts every team in some form.

Argonaut said:
OK, so the sport hit a low after Senna's death, and Mika Hakkinen was pretty damn boring, but Schmacher isn't saving the sport since the future of F1 is not riding solely on his shoulders.
Mika was a monotone robot. Schumacher saved F1. F1 has domination, for the past few years it was Schumacher, before it was mclaren and williams, I don't see why people get so shitty that ferrari are constantly winning, and then when they don't win, everyone gets shitter.

Argonaut said:
If he knew he would eventually lose the title, why didn't he go out on a high, al la Alain Prost (when he drove, not as a manager)
He loves the sport. Hes just doing it because he wants to. He has nothing left to achieve. Let the guy spend possibily his last season in F1 without questioning him, if he should be there or not.

Argonaut said:
Fine fellow, that Barichello! Nice guy, sense of humour, etc. Shitty driver, but what can you do?
Shitty drivers don't belong in ferraris.

Argonaut said:
Despite that Webber is, as best, a mid-level driver, and last year Ferrari were, at best, a mid-level team?
No, you'll find ferrari were the third quickest team. And don't bullshit on about toyota - their pole positions were all marketing strategy.

Argonaut said:
Just because they're similar to the Prancing Stallions doesn't mean you should hate them.
I hate most things, I would have thought you would have figured that out by now.

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Mclaren were clearly the better team in 2003. If you have failed to notice, a constructors championship requires BOTH cars to be supporting each other, which was what mclaren were doing, Michael only won the title by 1 point.
No Michael won by 2 points, And Ferrari won by 14 points from Williams.
NO Ferrari supported each other more.
Here's some simple maths.

Ferrari
Total Constructors Points=158
Michael's points= 93
Baracello's points= 65
Barecehello contributed = 41.1%
Michael COntributed = 58.9%

Mclaren
Total Constructors Points= 142
Raikonnen's points= 91
Coulthard's points= 51
Raikonnen Contributes= 63.2%
Coulthard Cntributes= 36.8%

Now do you still believe Mclaren worked "together" more?
It's obvious Ferrari had a better car hence both drivers had more points.
When a team is ranked 3rd they obviously don't have the 'best car out on the 'track'. Comprehende?

Cape said:
They don't bend the rules just for ferrari. Infact, if ferrari did what BAR did last season, they were be disqualified too.
I seriously doubt that. Didn't you read my earlier post? If Ferrari can get away with:
- Knocking over racers to win championships
- Get away with using traction control
- get away with using illegal" barge-boards for the radiator inlets.

Then they would have certainly they gotten away scot free from the BAR incident, get with it.

Cape said:
No. The rules were changed to increase safety and save money. And don't give me this crap about pitting for tyres is helping ferrari and fellow bridgestone runners. I can clearly remember 4 cases where michelins were classed as dangerous and could have easily killed someone.
Yea they were introduced to increase safety'and save money. Thats what they told you.
Now tell me which team needs to 'save' money? Certainly not Ferrari, they're worth more then the f1 itself.

With all the testing they have to do now it increases more cost for other teams then save it. This means new developments are gonna cost more and more.

Most teams aren't going to be able to 'afford' more testing, and the costly development anyway.

Hence "Ferrari wins", Congratulations they can now test unlimited all year long, and can have constant optimised developments for the new 2.4L V8 engine.

YAY! more wins for Schumacher OMG!!!1!!!!1111 he's a real PRO

Cape said:
I said comparisions from 2004 and 2005. Learn to read.
Sigh, Here we go again, lets look at some stats again.
Random track- Britain
Michael Schumacher-2004
235.049​
1:18.739​
Tiago Monteiro-2005
219.682​
1:24.247​

And the Jordan was meant' to be 1 sec faster?
Please show me the 1 sec advantage you speak so highly of?

Cape said:
Theres one place to pass at Imola. You don't want to loose your front wing or nose in some stupid overtaking manouve which will risk your car and a potential podium finish.
Yea and he had 3 laps to do it in. whats your point? Weren't 3 tries enough?

Cape said:
Should have known you'd support some team that drives around with their pit speed limiter on all the time.
Oh but at least they don't need to cheat to win... :rolleyes:

Cape said:
Fools don't support ferrari. Its my choice who I support, and thats ferrari, take it or leave it.
Translation: Im a fool but im only a fool because i choose to be a fool.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
s1n1Ster said:
No Michael won by 2 points, And Ferrari won by 14 points from Williams.
NO Ferrari supported each other more.
Here's some simple maths.

Ferrari
Total Constructors Points=158
Michael's points= 93
Baracello's points= 65
Barecehello contributed = 41.1%
Michael COntributed = 58.9%

Mclaren
Total Constructors Points= 142
Raikonnen's points= 91
Coulthard's points= 51
Raikonnen Contributes= 63.2%
Coulthard Cntributes= 36.8%

Now do you still believe Mclaren worked "together" more?
It's obvious Ferrari had a better car hence both drivers had more points.
When a team is ranked 3rd they obviously don't have the 'best car out on the 'track'. Comprehende?
For the last time, the ferrari was not the best car in 2003. Its not just the number of points each driver had - take into consideration qualifying, etc.

s1n1Ster said:
I seriously doubt that. Didn't you read my earlier post? If Ferrari can get away with:
- Knocking over racers to win championships
- Get away with using traction control
- get away with using illegal" barge-boards for the radiator inlets.

Then they would have certainly they gotten away scot free from the BAR incident, get with it.
Why is it, that every other supporter from every other team are sore loosers and automatically think ferrari always cheat. Get the fuck over it!

s1n1Ster said:
Yea they were introduced to increase safety'and save money. Thats what they told you.
Now tell me which team needs to 'save' money? Certainly not Ferrari, they're worth more then the f1 itself.
If you actually new anything about ferrari, you would understand that fiat are going broke, and the f1 section of the company is the only part that is actually adding to the bottom line. Every team needs to save money - the costs are spirling out of control.

s1n1Ster said:
With all the testing they have to do now it increases more cost for other teams then save it. This means new developments are gonna cost more and more.
Most teams aren't going to be able to 'afford' more testing, and the costly development anyway.
Hence "Ferrari wins", Congratulations they can now test unlimited all year long, and can have constant optimised developments for the new 2.4L V8 engine.
YAY! more wins for Schumacher OMG!!!1!!!!1111 he's a real PRO
It doesn't work that way. Ferrari would sign an agreement, but when they were the only top runner on bridgestones, it was unfair for them to do less testing than what the Michelin teams did.

s1n1Ster said:
Sigh, Here we go again, lets look at some stats again.
Random track- Britain
Michael Schumacher-2004
235.049​
1:18.739​
Tiago Monteiro-2005
219.682​
1:24.247​

And the Jordan was meant' to be 1 sec faster?
Please show me the 1 sec advantage you speak so highly of?
I-TV :p

s1n1Ster said:
Yea and he had 3 laps to do it in. whats your point? Weren't 3 tries enough?
Actually, about from Nandos fantastic, death-defying overtaking move at 130R, and Heidfeld's at Monaco, there was no other overtaking in F1, soley cause of the stupid rules for last season.

s1n1Ster said:
Oh but at least they don't need to cheat to win... :rolleyes:
Hmm, renault don't cheat hey. Didn't you know there was a deal done between Flavio and Bernie so they can change supermodel gfs for every race win.

s1n1Ster said:
Translation: Im a fool but im only a fool because i choose to be a fool.
I suggest you shut up. Just because I support ferrari, doesn't make me a fool. I could call you a fool for supporting a worthless team like renault, but I won't.

Can we stop fighting and just enjoy f1. Big deal, I'm the only Schumacher supporter and the only female in the thread (unless the other one comes back) doesn't mean you can single me out and pick on me. Go away unless its something constructive about f1!

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
For the last time, the ferrari was not the best car in 2003. Its not just the number of points each driver had - take into consideration qualifying, etc.
Ok so Mclaren was the best, can you just prove it?

Cape said:
Why is it, that every other supporter from every other team are sore loosers and automatically think ferrari always cheat. Get the fuck over it!
But they do...... if ferrari had a lean trot it would mean horrific sales to the f1 franchise. They have to do everything in their power to help them... :rolleyes:

Cape said:
If you actually new anything about ferrari, you would understand that fiat are going broke, and the f1 section of the company is the only part that is actually adding to the bottom line. Every team needs to save money - the costs are spirling out of control.
No i don't know anything about "Ferrari".

Cape said:
It doesn't work that way. Ferrari would sign an agreement, but when they were the only top runner on bridgestones, it was unfair for them to do less testing than what the Michelin teams did.
Ferrari has been doing unfair testing? Classic. I Cbf explaining it's hopeless

Cape said:
Actually, about from Nandos fantastic, death-defying overtaking move at 130R, and Heidfeld's at Monaco, there was no other overtaking in F1, soley cause of the stupid rules for last season.
Yea it was a boring season all round.
But with the new regulations expect more retirees.
I'd be surprised if any race runs without at least 6 drop outs.

Cape said:
Hmm, renault don't cheat hey. Didn't you know there was a deal done between Flavio and Bernie so they can change supermodel gfs for every race win.
What guy doesn't like that?

Cape said:
I suggest you shut up. Just because I support ferrari, doesn't make me a fool. I could call you a fool for supporting a worthless team like renault, but I won't.
I wouldn't mind being called a fool, as long as i knew why the team i support is worthless? :confused:

Cape said:
Can we stop fighting and just enjoy f1. Big deal, I'm the only Schumacher supporter and the only female in the thread (unless the other one comes back) doesn't mean you can single me out and pick on me. Go away unless its something constructive about f1!
Relax im not fighting or 'picking on you', im just explaining why Ferrari is shit.

Btw can you make me an Alonso Sig?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
s1n1Ster said:
Ok so Mclaren was the best, can you just prove it?
ITV said it. Believe what they say!

s1n1Ster said:
But they do...... if ferrari had a lean trot it would mean horrific sales to the f1 franchise. They have to do everything in their power to help them... :rolleyes:
My point is soley rested.

No i don't know anything about "Ferrari".[/QUOTE]
Figured as much ;)

s1n1Ster said:
Ferrari has been doing unfair testing? Classic. I Cbf explaining it's hopeless
Unfair, how? They didn't gain any advantage, only testing their v8 earlier than anyone, but everyones tested their v8 now, except for your little renaults.

s1n1Ster said:
Yea it was a boring season all round.
But with the new regulations expect more retirees.
I'd be surprised if any race runs without at least 6 drop outs.
You could always count on one retirement if Sato was racing.

s1n1Ster said:
What guy doesn't like that?
I dunno, I don't think like a guy. But maybe a sane guy.

s1n1Ster said:
Btw can you make me an Alonso Sig?
No, I can't make it. But look on google. What about this one:
http://www.sherbet-lemon.com/fan/alonso/images/banner.PNG

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
ITV said it. Believe what they say!
You can't honestly believe Button-lovers Martin and James.

Cape said:
Unfair, how? They didn't gain any advantage, only testing their v8 earlier than anyone, but everyones tested their v8 now, except for your little renaults.
They have been doing it for years. Its the ferrari tradition. Look even Ralph agrees
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/low/motorsport/formula_one/4482895.stm

Cape said:
You could always count on one retirement if Sato was racing.

Surely You jest! why Sato is the most safest drivers in the world!

Cape said:
No, I can't make it. But look on google. What about this one:
http://www.sherbet-lemon.com/fan/alonso/images/banner.PNG
I need a close up of his beautiful face.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
s1n1Ster said:
You can't honestly believe Button-lovers Martin and James.
No, cause its Martina and Jamie :p And like anyone would believe the Webber lovers who are on channel 10!

s1n1Ster said:
They have been doing it for years. Its the ferrari tradition. Look even Ralph agrees
Its spelt RALF geez. Its not that hard to spell RALF is it? No one cares about him :(

s1n1Ster said:
Surely You jest! why Sato is the most safest drivers in the world!
Yup! Whatever.

s1n1Ster said:
I need a close up of his beautiful face.
Nando does not have a beautiful face. I now draw your attention to Michael and Ralf Schumacher, even Nick Heidfeld has a beautiful face :D

Meanwhile, baz looks like the biggest tool in Honda overalls.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
No, cause its Martina and Jamie :p And like anyone would believe the Webber lovers who are on channel 10!
and we'd believe the schumacher obsessed cape? ;)

Nando does not have a beautiful face. I now draw your attention to Michael and Ralf Schumacher, even Nick Heidfeld has a beautiful face :D

YOU HAVE A JAW OBSESSION!!!

i told you so ;)

suppppppppppp kylie

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Lol, why are you darling me kylie?

braad said:
and we'd believe the schumacher obsessed cape? ;)

YOU HAVE A JAW OBSESSION!!!

i told you so ;)
Yes, solely cause its me :D

I don't have a jawline obsession, please don't start that again!

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:

I can't argue that.

Cape said:
Its spelt RALF geez. Its not that hard to spell RALF is it? No one cares about him :(

Relax, it's only his brother.

Cape said:

Omg Alonso so does have a beautiful face, it's perfectly clean not a single mark.

Oh yea who can forget Michael;

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/monicajane/a4.jpg
Doesn't he look cuteeee.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/monicajane/pinkshirt.jpg
This one's even better

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/monicajane/vaughantrousers.jpg
Oh who can resist those sexy shorts :rolleyes:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/monicajane/bananaeater.jpg
Exceptional talent :cool:

Besides Ralph and Michael look the same.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Holy shit! Those photos are awesome *prints them out and frames them* Where to hang them though ... hmm.

Its spelt RALF

Ofcourse Michael and Ralf will look the same, they are brothers!

Nando will have an imperfection in his face when I punch it :D

btw Kylie - I didn't do the nurburgring 24 hour last night cause I had a tummy ache. Watched Austria 2003 instead - best race ever!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
as if any F1 driver has a beautiful face :/

they're all ugly bastards who can drive quickly

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Bradley is just jealous that there aren't good looking females in F1. Instead he has to wait for the Hungary round to check out the grid girls.

Time to watch more v8 supercars brad!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
who's bradley?

i watch plenty of V8SC stuff :/

wasnt miss bartercard on last week?

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Its spelt RALF
Nah Raplh for me thanks.

Cape said:
Nando will have an imperfection in his face when I punch it
Thats harsh, let him enjoy his championship win at least.

miss_gtr said:
s1n1ster arent you a guy? why are you checking out the aesthetic quality of the men in F1? Dude your killing the manhood of F1!!!
Nothing wrong with guys admiring other guys. Im not gay but he has a beautiful face.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
i watch plenty of V8SC stuff :/

wasnt miss bartercard on last week?
I dunno, that is your speciality area ;)

s1n1Ster said:
Nah Raplh for me thanks.
Its spelt Ralf, not Ralph, Raplh or Rolf! It says Ralf on his birth certificate!

s1n1Ster said:
Thats harsh, let him enjoy his championship win at least.
Hes had his trophy since december, thats plenty of time, especially when flavio is your manager and team boss.

Got any more schumacher pics :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)