The F1 Thread (4 Viewers)

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Its spelt Ralf, not Ralph, Raplh or Rolf! It says Ralf on his birth certificate!
Ralf is puncey. Ralph is posh.

Cape said:
Hes had his trophy since december, thats plenty of time, especially when flavio is your manager and team boss.
Flavio is the best. I mean Ron dennis or Flavio?

Cape said:
Got any more schumacher pics :D
You mean you haven't seen these before?
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/monicajane/MichOEH.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/monicajane/sillyshirt.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/monicajane/lovemeorleaveme1.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/monicajane/stepsfan.jpg

Ripped from your fan site.
Crazy fans but they sure write some good stories :rolleyes:

http://www.schuey.de/forum/thread.php?sid=&postid=85072#post85072
http://www.schuey.de/forum/thread.php?threadid=5099&sid=a448281941e31b288312370a8b444e3c

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Flavio is a tool. All he wants is his helicopters and supermodel gfs.

Between Dennis and Flavio, I'd choose Dennis.

However, between all the team principles I choose Todt. Hes funny. Wears a sweater in the heat of Malaysia. Never seen a race where he has not been wearing a sweater. <3 Todt!

Eww ... s1n1Ster your sig is fugly!

Edit: <3 Schumacher in pink shirts!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I have worse photos on my bedroom wall :D

Big test next week - its about that time of the year, well, later Jan when the 2006 cars come out, which is when you'll see which team have done their homework. I wish I lived in Europe, I wanna go to the test days.

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Flavio is a tool. All he wants is his helicopters and supermodel gfs.
Thats partly the reason "reno is great".

Cape said:
Between Dennis and Flavio, I'd choose Dennis.

However, between all the team principles I choose Todt. Hes funny. Wears a sweater in the heat of Malaysia. Never seen a race where he has not been wearing a sweater. <3 Todt!
Oh not that hideous red sweater. Surely Ron's black jacket wins.

Cape said:
Eww ... s1n1Ster your sig is fugly!
Why it's gorgeous! I still need a close up

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
s1n1Ster said:
Thats partly the reason "reno is great".
Reno was in f1 for one reason, they have it now, and now they are going to leave. Prodrive or mclaren B team will take over what is now renault.

s1n1Ster said:
Oh not that hideous red sweater. Surely Ron's black jacket wins.
I love that red sweater, I'd buy one, but my ferrari shirt I bought last year cost me like $180.

s1n1Ster said:
Why it's gorgeous! I still need a close up
He has an unsual growth under his mouth. Is he trying to grow a beard? Coulthard better give him lessons :p

Irvine is an outdated tool who needs to learn to shut up. Him, Button and Baz would make a fantastic team :D

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Reno was in f1 for one reason, they have it now, and now they are going to leave. Prodrive or mclaren B team will take over what is now renault.
No chance of that happening, Flavio still has another superstar Kovalainen waiting in the wings.

Cape said:
I love that red sweater, I'd buy one, but my ferrari shirt I bought last year cost me like $180.
Oh please who would waste $180 on a shirt, Let alone a Ferrari one.

Cape said:
He has an unsual growth under his mouth. Is he trying to grow a beard? Coulthard better give him lessons :p
That undergrowth is, his good luck charm. Besides isn't it hot.

Cape said:
Irvine is an outdated tool who needs to learn to shut up. Him, Button and Baz would make a fantastic team :D
Why do you hate everyone, besides the schu brothers?
No appreciation of talent.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
s1n1Ster said:
No chance of that happening, Flavio still has another superstar Kovalainen waiting in the wings.
Kovalainen is a good driver, kicked Nando out of his seat :ninja:

s1n1Ster said:
Oh please who would waste $180 on a shirt, Let alone a Ferrari one.
*Twidles thumbs*

s1n1Ster said:
That undergrowth is, his good luck charm. Besides isn't it hot.
No, its not hot! Anything associated with Nando is just plain disgusting.

s1n1Ster said:
Why do you hate everyone, besides the schu brothers?
No appreciation of talent.
I don't hate Heidfeld! Or Nico Rosberg! See, thats not everyone!

And hear the news this morning about Michael?

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Kovalainen is a good driver, kicked Nando out of his seat :ninja:
Kovalainen and Alonso would have been the unstoppable force of F1.
But no instead we have hack called Fishi

Cape said:
No, its not hot! Anything associated with Nando is just plain disgusting.
No, its not! Compare Schumacher's LONG LONG face with Alonso's then tell me whats disgusting.
Reminds me of hitler at times.

Cape said:
And hear the news this morning about Michael?
No, Has he retired, Has he really?
I hope he has. I hope he's gone

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
s1n1Ster said:
Kovalainen and Alonso would have been the unstoppable force of F1.
But no instead we have hack called Fishi
Oi, Fisi is a good driver, and he even gets to test the new R26 before your precious Nando :p Flavio obviously discovered who is the better driver.

s1n1Ster said:
No, its not! Compare Schumacher's LONG LONG face with Alonso's then tell me whats disgusting.
Reminds me of hitler at times.
Nandos. Schumacher's face looks nothing like Hitlers, maybe if you turn Nando's wannabe beard and put it above his mouth - omg! Perfect image of Hitler. Schumacher doesn't have a long face either.

s1n1Ster said:
No, Has he retired, Has he really?
I hope he has. I hope he's gone
As of mid season he will make his mind up of whether to continue or quit, depending on if ferrari are competitive. Looking at summer testing - ferrari are looking competitive - but its still too early to read into any of the lap times.

But hes not going to quit, he can't quit, hes still got a good 3 - 4 years of f1 left in him!

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Oi, Fisi is a good driver, and he even gets to test the new R26 before your precious Nando :p Flavio obviously discovered who is the better driver.
Alonso doesn't need to get back in the car so soon. Besides he still has a trophy to admire. Yea Fishi is a good driver on his day.

Cape said:
Nandos. Schumacher's face looks nothing like Hitlers, maybe if you turn Nando's wannabe beard and put it above his mouth - omg! Perfect image of Hitler. Schumacher doesn't have a long face either.
Of course he looks like hitler. Lets use ur sig as an example.
A paintjob and Voila!

http://img275.imageshack.us/img275/8048/schumachers300052620054kj.jpg

Compare it with Hitler and we have a match!
http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/images/hoff1/hitler2.jpg

Havent you seen a close up of his face. It's 15 by 8 at least. Like a pineapple.

While Alonso is all class.

Cape said:
As of mid season he will make his mind up of whether to continue or quit, depending on if ferrari are competitive. Looking at summer testing - ferrari are looking competitive - but its still too early to read into any of the lap times.
Oh still dragging it out is he. Im surprised his big head still fits in the car. Have they considered new exteriors?

Cape said:
But hes not going to quit, he can't quit, hes still got a good 3 - 4 years of f1 left in him!
3 -4 years in him? HAhahah i hope your not serious :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
s1n1Ster said:
Alonso doesn't need to get back in the car so soon. Besides he still has a trophy to admire. Yea Fishi is a good driver on his day.
If Nando sits around any longer, he'll get a beer gut! And he won't be able to fit into the new renault. From what I remember of Melbourne fisi- he drove a pretty good race - but I can barely remember melbourne.

s1n1Ster said:
Of course he looks like hitler. Lets use ur sig as an example.
A paintjob and Voila!
http://img275.imageshack.us/img275/8048/schumachers300052620054kj.jpg
Compare it with Hitler and we have a match!
http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/images/hoff1/hitler2.jpg
That hitler joke is old! Geez, you must have too much spare time if all you do is turn michael into hitler.

s1n1Ster said:
Havent you seen a close up of his face. It's 15 by 8 at least. Like a pineapple.
And Michael even has spikey hair like a pineapple. Atleast he knows how to have a proper hair cut, unlike Nando and Trulli.

s1n1Ster said:
Oh still dragging it out is he. Im surprised his big head still fits in the car. Have they considered new exteriors?
Well hes not like Nando and annouces that hes changing teams 15 years before his contract finishes. And I'd be more concerned about Jensons head fitting into jensons helmet - after all hes a future world champion, with 0 wins from 100 starts ;)

s1n1Ster said:
3 -4 years in him? HAhahah i hope your not serious :rolleyes:
Yes, I'm being serious.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahha that indian guy claims he just brushed off aguri team... hahah because hes assuming that the newer car to be released later in the year will be postponed and not good enough. I dont think he realises that team will be all jap.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh, flipping hell. Not an all Jap team :mad:

If the team is anything like Satos driving, they won't even make the start line cause they can't find the spare $48 million US for the enterance fee cause Sato wasted all that money in pre-season testing crashing cars.
The design of the car will be shit too, like a volvo, it needs volvo safety features just to cope with Satos driving.

Sato should leave F1 and become a crash test dummy :D

Toyota to launch their car in 5 days :D Yay! Ralfie will be on tv *sets tape*

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
the car will be shit, but i bet the newer one will be better than minardi and that other shit team (not ferrari)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ofcourse their car is going to be shit. They are using a chassis from 3 years ago, as well as honda engines and michelin tyres. I need say more.

No more minardi, remember, stoddart has pissed off for good (no wonder why f1 world is so quiet this off season :p).

Squardo Torro Roso = minardi, although I do expect them to be better than minardi.

And midland = former jordan. And again, I expect them to be better than jordan. Albers is saying that its a changed team.

The newer super aguri car will still be shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)