The Famous 'Stas' is Offering YOU His Services! Drama/PE/AllEnglish/Bio (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yes, you better believe it: STAS himself is offering up his mad 'skillz' in order to help you succeed in the HSC and ultimately win at life.
I have tutored a few BOSers in the past and they were very complimentary of my tutoring methods.

I can't brag about attainining an uber-'l33t' 100UAI (was aiming for a 'lower'-UAI course), however, I can brag about being one of the best tutors on here. If there was a TSC (tutoring cert) I'd certainly come first in the state. Here's what the Queen of England had to say about my tutoring methods:
Queen said:
For we are the champions, we are the champions, no time for losing, 'cos we are the champions...of the woooorld
Obviously we=Stas and Freddy Mercury = Queen Elizabeth.

I would appreciate if some people who have met me in real, or have gotten tutored by me could attest to my character.

What makes my approach different to others'?
I make the material studied interesting, humorous and also relevant. I get to know the person, first, and try understand what exactly appeals to them (be it celebrities, sports, etc.) I then try and link the material to areas of interest through clear and concise examples.
I also take a holistic approach to tutoring: I will motivate you by encouraging you to achieve your full potential.

Your subjects, sire?
Biology (90 in the HSC) - I will admit that I'm not 100% proficient with bio and had a lot of trouble with various parts, however, if you are not too 'crash-hot' at the subject, I can really give you a dummy's guide of how to drasticly improve your marks. I helped a friend through his HSC (he raised his trial HSC mark from 40% to 78% in the HSC!!!)
Drama - 89 [note: internal unscaled mark was 99, however, I had to sacrifice my drama final HSC exam for a better bio mark]
Theory: Summer of the 17th Doll (Bush and the city)
Group Project/IP: Performance. I am an exceptional actor and director. Having spoken to numerous HSC markers, I think I am well prepared to assist you.
English Advanced - 90 in the HSC
AOS: Physical Journeys: Skrzynecki
Hamlet/Ros&Guil
Yeats (I chose this instead of cloudstreet temporarily [before finding I had to change my AOS text a month later]). I am quite well rehearsed in his poetry and what we were expected to do for this module.
Frontline
English Extension 1 - 43 in the HSC.
Retreat from the Global.
PDHPE - 93 in the HSC
I have taught this to a boser in the past and she was veeery happy (however, I had to stop teaching due to severe time constraints).
Options: Sports medicine and Sport and Physical Activity in Australian Society (also did Factors affecting performance as a backup.

Where/how much/when/how?
For those willing to come to USYD (or to my home at Edgecliff), I can offer a very cheap rate of $20/hour!
If tutoring people in the city, it will come to $25/hour.
If I have to travel, the rates are negotiable.
***GROUP OFFER***
Group of two: Come to USYD/my home-$18/hour
Groups of three: Come to USYD/my home-$15/hour; if I travel it's $25/hour
Groups of four: USYD/my home-$12/hour; if I travel, it's $20/hour
Five: USYD/my home-$10/hour!; if I travel, it's $15/hour

I'm convinced
Yay. As you will find, I am an excellent tutor and also a very entertaining individual. I have continued my education very successfuly (first in numerous subjects at USYD) and that is a testiment to how much I can apply myself (and how I can help you apply yourself to the tasks at hand).

Additional services
I can check through your assignments, essays, etc. and help you achieve higher marks (correction of spelling, syntax, grammar, content).
Rates Negotiable

Yours sincerely,

Stas Madorski (yes, the Stas of Sydney Morning Herald Uni Offers front page fame, Bookie's blog fame, and many other kinds of sexy fame).

P.S. Again, anyone who has met me, or has been tutored by me, I would really appreciate if you could attest to my character.

Last edited:

bcemogy

Stas tutored me in Advanced and 3 Unit English for the HSC and I scored a high band 6 in both. (96% in English)

Really motivates.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Group rates? Hawwt

Ok but seriously even though this guy may seem overly extroverted which is not the normal characteristic of tutors ;) .. he sure is intelligent.

Heck just go read his english extension two MW in the BOS showcase 03

stazi

Nightman
HSC
bobness - thanks :) I should've put up my uni qualifications as well, but then people would think that I'm a boring nerd who studies 24/7.

santa - well, obviously tuition is a front for my manwhore business.

X

xeuyrawp

stazi said:
Stas Madorski (yes, the Stas of Sydney Morning Herald Uni Offers front page fame, Bookie's blog fame, and many other kinds of sexy fame).
That person on the front of the paper isn't as attractive as I'd hope. I'd much rather that fellow on our left, Mr Van Steel - do you know of him?

sycophants

HSC
Stas charged me 60 dollars for the 2 hour session. He is a versitile top and bottom, but prefers to top. He is petite, easy to carry Penis size is was good, able to cum mutiple times with little rest between.

His rates were excellent as was the experience. Why travel to russia to get an underage boy? Highly recommended.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)