The First DAte? (2 Viewers)

T-Boner

HSC
i think not, dinner on the first date isnt cool. you dont wanna put that sorta pressure on either yourself or her. something cruisy is where you wanna be headed. something youd generally think of friends doing, not bf/gf. second date is where the movies and that other shite come in.

hit up a round of mini golf or something u can have a laugh and a good chat around, then chill out with some take away chinese or something on the beach. i did that with a good chick mate of mine and we both loved it, although netierh of us could call it a date since she has a bf! hahaha lmao

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Dinner with her father (not her mother or her they don't matter), bring your best poker face and lots of cows with which to bargain with.

More seriously:
Dinner (thai) + a movie something casual not a really formal dinner.

Though its all about the pitch try to go for something she'll like....

Most recently was a bushwalk/hike up a mountain - quite good.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
In the car I just can't wait,
to pick you up on our very first date
Is it cool if I hold your hand?
Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?
Do you like my stupid hair?
Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear?
I'm too scared of what you think
You make me nervous so I really can't eat

Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over
Honest, let's make this night last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever

When you smile, I melt inside
I'm not worthy for a minute of your time
I really wish it was only me and you
I'm jealous of everybody in the room
Please don't look at me with those eyes
Please don't hint that you're capable of lies
I dread the thought of our very first kiss
A Target that I'm probably gonna miss

Let's go,don't wait, this night's almost over
Honest, let's make this night last forever

Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over
Honest, let's make, this night last forever

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
it dont hav to be a dinner like a elegant restuarant thing....my first date was like at hungry jacks lol

HSC
ive been on two dates, the first one i was almost going to lose my virginity :p great way to start me off in the dating world, i took her to the movies and paid for it, she didnt want me to so when she gave the twenty to the teller i told her to go withdraw some cash for me and gave her my first savings card, with my second savings card i paid for her stuff, got her twenty back and then snuck it back into her purse.

why cant girls get a hint when a guys going to pay, hes going to pay :p

but if it was going to be proper first girlfriend id probably take her shopping all day at city, then evening at city movies, then we go to city to eat, walk around city night time-ish, perhaps do clubbing then go to her or my house after and watch dvds till morning comes where i cook up a big feast! im saving up a night like that!!

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
casmira! quite the romantic you are :p

for my first date i cant quite remember but i think it was going on a long hike...clumsy me...i had forgotten to bring cutlery of any sort so we ate the can food with your hands and had a laugh over that.

shyr

HSC
we went to the mall and walk around. talked a lot. then we met with some friends and watch a movie...not bad for a first date:)

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
pretty cool
basically everyone does the same movies or hangs with friends at partays
with me i normally did that wen i was like around 14 15 or 16 bout now since im older the first date has kinda changed its more as the others said like going to the beach or parks and having dinner just like talking over things. does this also apply to you . have you changed ur style with age?

btw love ur date casmira

Dr_Doom

HSC
Oh whats this thread about.. The first date ever? OR the first date with a new gf?

blueyez

HSC
i want diferent opinions guys; (and girls)
whats going through your head before and during a first date?

coz im always stressing about what i look like and what i should wear,( this one time the guy didnt tell me where we were going.) im just wondering what other girls think about and if guys stress as much as us.

Dr_Doom

HSC
What's going thru my head is "hmmn I wonder if we will kiss"...

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
haha you kiddies seem so young.

never go ice skating for a first date, if you're at all competitive it just turns into a "who can skate better" competition.

go somewhere where you can talk, ie out for coffee, light lunch etc. i think dinner might be a bit much for you guys. parties are always good but don't get trashed and throw up on her/his shoes. not a fantastic first impression.

when i was in high school it was always the big group date instead of a real one on one thing. that always seemed to work pretty well for my friends.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
I just reckon go for a coffee for about half an hour, and if you're incredibly boring bolting is nice and easy.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Or the beach.. That's prolly the best place to go...

G

genavania

my first date was to go see the notebook on my ex bf's bday.
i think he thought i was going to pay and said "ill pay for me"
it was a bit arkward.
being the girl that i am i couldnt take my eyes of the film and was wishing our 1st date could be like the movie. then i started crying at the end cos its freakin sad and he kept asking whats wrong.
i was heaps young so my dad had to drive *shudder* and he lived at the boarding house at school so we had to pick/ drop him off to all his little friends who were no nicely waiting with him.

the movies are ok but pretty bad cos u dont really get to talk.
i suggest sitting in the park having some lunch and then going somewhere exciting eg mini golf, bowling, arcade etc.
where you can show off and flirt

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Go to a bar, play pool and get drunk. Then go some crazy bar and do tequlia shots (lick, sip, suck) using her belly. If you don't get sex after that dump the bitch.

As to what goes through my head: Man, I hope I don't something really retarded and end up in prison. That not the kind of sex I want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)