The First Kiss (3 Viewers)

SweetSeasons

HSC
that's ok, i was almost 18 b4 i got my 1st kiss. ur still what 15/16?? plenty of time

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
My first proper kiss was gross, I went home crying because I didnt like it! I was on the floor with him ontop pinning me down, and in went the tongue and ewwwwwwwwwwww!! Was so gross.. thank god the experiences have changed since then, or I'd become a nun!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
my first kiss sucked soo bad....definetly not what it was cracked up to be, i was bored during this and it didnt feel good at all, was really shit... words cannot describe the feeling of shitness, and i didnt really want it either but i just whent along with it out of curiousity...never again will i kiss some1 iam not deeply deeply in like with

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
it sux not having their first kiss. and i'm a frigen guy. so its all magnified by X times!!

jellybeenz

HSC
My first kiss sucked. Well it was okay... but like I didnt care about the guy. So while it felt good, it was shit looking back coz it was basically a kiss coz I'd never been kissed before. It didn't mean anything.

HSC
mine wasn't exactly romantic .. i think it was behind a classroom after school in year six, we weren't going out or anything but just a bunch of people decided to kiss for some reason. his mum was the canteen lady and she saw us from the canteen, and i was the school captain so it was like this big scandal for weeks. hahah.

buffalo

HSC
N/A
First kiss?

I was with my gf and it was the first time we'd gone out officially. When it was time to say our goodbyes, we gave each other a hug and she popped a quick one on my lips.

First pash?

She was lying down with her head on my lap on a bench in Belmore park. I'd closed my eyes and felt something pressing onto my lips and something slip into my mouth. I was pretty surprised when I found out that it was her tongue :D And so I just played along, kissing each other while onlookers walked pass through the busy park :p

I want a kiss from her now!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
mine was okay... especailly compared to most people on here...
it was actually the best kiss i have had to date....
all the others were sloppy and just wrong...

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
I recall mine being in the Library Annexe, but the missus claims it was in a lift.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, and say it was in the lift.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Mine was when I was drunk (also for the first time). I know you're meant to regret things you did when you were drunk, but I really enjoyed myself. ;)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Lhyviathan said:
I recall mine being in the Library Annexe, but the missus claims it was in a lift.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, and say it was in the lift.
Was it a lifting experience?

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Mine was.... bad. I was drunk, which gave me an excuse for it being bad lol. I had fun... And beside, now I've had some of the best kissers ever!

Yay! Go kissing :)

HSC
N/A
it was both our first time.. so that kinda made it weird
mm.. but not bad - haha and it's easier once you get the hang of it :p :p
ahh, but specialitywise - yesh, it was special.. and alwayz will be ;)

but personally, i loveee hugs so much more.. hehe

*ashlea*

HSC
mine wasnt really that gr8.. but ive had far better since then, but i prefer hugs 2.. they're the best!

the_pplater

PPlater
HSC
Bex said:
let me just say that the first kiss with someone whom you really like and have been wanting for a long time is the best feeling ever! its like relief and exaltation all in one go..ahhhh i want another first kiss!
Yep, absolutely.

My first kiss was at Uni.

First day at uni a girl caught my eye. Got talking to her that day, seemed pretty nice. We chatted every day for two weeks until one night at a bar she stayed really close to me sll evening. We caught a cab back to hers and kissed for what must have been an hour, it was quite simply the best thing ever. Although 18 is pretty old for a first kiss, I'm glad I waited until it meant something, because it was the point where we moved on from a friendship to a 'relationship'.

The first kiss was totally satisfying and everything I ever dreamed it would be. Subsequent efforts have been pleasant, but not nearly as good as the first.

If you havent had your first, don't despair, just wait for the right opportunity; don't give it away cheaply.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
mine was the most "meh" experience ever, it felt like it shouldn't count because it was so pathetic. i therefore tend to forget about it as a milestone and concentrate on things like the first "i love you". corny but hey i don't find kisses to be all that important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)