The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

Cass05

HSC
Wow first kiss... I think I was 8... with my best friend Daniel... considering the age I can't remember much, wasn't great though.

I love the first kiss though with any guy that you start dating. I can still remember all of them, I've only had one bad one so far. I have to laugh thinking about my first kiss with my boyfriend though... was your typical first date at the movies kind of thing and he was soo nervous and I got sick of waiting for him to make a move so I did before he got the chance to.

just jessie

HSC
my first kiss was when i was 13, with a bf when we went camping down at a river, everyone was asleep on the tarp lol and we just kissed.
i remember all that night b4 it happened, being so nervous. i went for a walk with my best friend at the time and was asking heaps of questions lol. funny to think about now though.

but i liked it, and still like kissing. its the best

pamcakes_2005

HSC
ahhh it wasnt that good mi first was playing spin the bottle with sum guy...
and the next turn i had i kissed a girl!!! so really it wasnt that good! but it betta now

Spencer.x2

HSC
ahh... well mine . .
it was kinda like a peck . . .
real quick
it was at hospitality class and we was kidding around
and shes like "hey kiss me" *points at her lip*
and im like "err ill pass"
and she says it again and i kid around chuck a fish lips and i laugh it off and she comes forth and there ...
and then i started shouting
":AH!! u unvirginitized my lips you evil woman!!"
and yeah -_-

bassqueen16

HSC
Spencer.x2 said:
ahh... well mine . .
it was kinda like a peck . . .
real quick
it was at hospitality class and we was kidding around
and shes like "hey kiss me" *points at her lip*
and im like "err ill pass"
and she says it again and i kid around chuck a fish lips and i laugh it off and she comes forth and there ...
and then i started shouting
":AH!! u unvirginitized my lips you evil woman!!"
and yeah -_-
unvirginatized LOL, err thats like sexual harassment... just block it out mentally and pretend u havent been kissed yet.. thats what i do!

With_or_without

HSC
My first kiss was in the cinemas during 007.. Die another day lol
He was all over me (lying on my legs) and i guess i felt like kissing him but it was all sloshy and wrong..
I think I was 15 then and totally frigid!!

chochibi

HSC
first kisses are never v good.

but if your first is with another person's first
then you'll be like.. 'so was that good? i duno.. i have no idea..'

but ye.. kissing isnt too hard..
just dont be too intrusive about it..

studynoob

HSC
N/A
i had my first kiss when i was 5 yr old in kindergarten with this girl i cant remember anymore!

Collin

HSC
N/A
bittersweet_em said:
but i still prefer kisses on my neck
Oh I know, my gf adores necking.. surprises me how effective it can be. I also heard that nothing (physically, assuming she's already emotionally secure) gets a girl in the mood for sex more than neck kissing too.

jellybeenz

HSC
JKDDragon said:
Oh I know, my gf adores necking.. surprises me how effective it can be. I also heard that nothing (physically, assuming she's already emotionally secure) gets a girl in the mood for sex more than neck kissing too.
Neck kisses are the best... and I believe that is entirely true...

Collin

HSC
N/A
jellybeenz said:
Neck kisses are the best... and I believe that is entirely true...
Yup, eventually she tried it on me and I really liked it too. It was weird though, kinda like a half-ticklish, half erotic experience. We both also like kissing ears/earlobes too aswell as sliding the tongue a bit into the ear.. I think that's part of our necking routine now. We're both clean-freaks, so that was fine.. but just make sure your own partner is too (i.e I could imagine how bad it would be if your partner had say, wet ear wax.. ew).

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
reflecting back on my first kiss hmm.....
It was surprisingly good.
Yr 8, dare,...... yeah....
Good times ;)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Yup, eventually she tried it on me and I really liked it too. It was weird though, kinda like a half-ticklish, half erotic experience. We both also like kissing ears/earlobes too aswell as sliding the tongue a bit into the ear.. I think that's part of our necking routine now. We're both clean-freaks, so that was fine.. but just make sure your own partner is too (i.e I could imagine how bad it would be if your partner had say, wet ear wax.. ew).
I got over neck kisses after I got 2 huge hickies cause she sucked too hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)