The Football Thread (3 Viewers)

Charizard

HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

Where is that sk81001 cunt or whatever his name is hahahah.

Sydney 3-0 Melbourne.

Great goals.

Roy9

HSC
re: The Official Football Thread

Aus v Netherlands tonight, yewww. Get to (hopefully) see 3 Everton players tonight. Hope the weather doesn't get too bad...

Roy9

HSC

Random "form"... e.g Saha hat trick one game and next game his overall is lower? That's the main problem I have with it. Others have reported many more such as players that have been sent out on loan being sold, players randomly disappearing from lists, getting fired from the job when you're top of the league, all the goal assists going towards your goalie. Just a few I remember off the top of my head

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad

Random "form"... e.g Saha hat trick one game and next game his overall is lower? That's the main problem I have with it. Others have reported many more such as players that have been sent out on loan being sold, players randomly disappearing from lists, getting fired from the job when you're top of the league, all the goal assists going towards your goalie. Just a few I remember off the top of my head
rofl; sounds like the producers/creators of Fifa 10 should have taken more time to eradicate these errors in the first place.

I remember when Fifa 06 came out...the first 'Visual Sim' game i ran in the premier league...the goalie scored 5 goals in that game against Villa :uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:

Aplus

HSC
N/A

Omg liverpool

Roy9

HSC

Should get that beach ball in my fantasy team...

Dod0

HSC

Seriously so good haha that liverpool fan must of felt like such a dick after it haha

Dod0

HSC

So many people would hate him though haha he probably thought it would be heaps funny to annoy them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)