The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

sk1001

HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

you don't give a fuck, yet you keep coming back.
if you really must know, I hate sydney fc as much as I love Melbourne, maybe even more.

I thrive on the fact that whilst Melbourne was winning yet another peice of silverware, Sydney FC was losing a friendly to Shanghai Shenhua. It sums the whole situation up perfectly.

ZaraKu

HSC

I'm willing to bet Melbourne will yet again fall victim to the so called "champions curse" (i.e win one season, do bad next, which did happen to them when they won the 06/07 title) Newcastle suffered it too, and so did Sydney if I remeber rightly.

I personally was gunning for an underdog win by Adelaide but congrats to Melbourne all the same.

Now that the 08/09 season is over, I guess it's time to turn the attention to the Asian Champions League (if your a Jets or Mariners fan) or the Socceroos world cup qualifying campaign. Thoughts on either? I hope the Jets get through the ACL group stages, and if the Mariners do as well, I want an F3 Derby, ACL Style :)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

do you mean zee socceroos asian cup qualifier against kuwait?

yawwwwwn

ZaraKu

HSC

do you mean zee socceroos asian cup qualifier against kuwait?

yawwwwwn
No I don't. I honestly don't care that much about Asian cup, I'm more excited about South Africa 2010.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC

i entered myself on the fifa site yesterday for the ballot of tickets for 2010. $1000 au for category a tickets to all the group stage games.

will also be going to aus vs uzbekistan in sydney next month, definately looking forward to that. does a win assure us of a world cup birth?

HSC

mathematically, no, but if we win then we would pretty much have to lose every game from then on in and have a few results go against us. it would take a disaster of the highest order for the socceroos to miss out on the world cup.

Charizard

HSC

you don't give a fuck, yet you keep coming back.
if you really must know, I hate sydney fc as much as I love Melbourne, maybe even more.

I thrive on the fact that whilst Melbourne was winning yet another peice of silverware, Sydney FC was losing a friendly to Shanghai Shenhua. It sums the whole situation up perfectly.

Fucking muppet.

Nothing worse in this world then a Melbourne Victory supporter except maybe an aids riddled pedophile.

maybe.

sk1001

HSC

I'm willing to bet Melbourne will yet again fall victim to the so called "champions curse" (i.e win one season, do bad next, which did happen to them when they won the 06/07 title) Newcastle suffered it too, and so did Sydney if I remeber rightly.

I personally was gunning for an underdog win by Adelaide but congrats to Melbourne all the same.

Now that the 08/09 season is over, I guess it's time to turn the attention to the Asian Champions League (if your a Jets or Mariners fan) or the Socceroos world cup qualifying campaign. Thoughts on either? I hope the Jets get through the ACL group stages, and if the Mariners do as well, I want an F3 Derby, ACL Style :)
Melbourne can win the double again in 2 years, no biggie. SFC on the other hand will have to wait far longer to win anything

sk1001

HSC

Fucking muppet.

Nothing worse in this world then a Melbourne Victory supporter except maybe an aids riddled pedophile.

maybe.
meh meh meh meh meh.

I can talk as much as I like.
Why?

Because my team has the silverware and yours doesn't.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ZaraKu

HSC

Sydney will never win anything for the next 10 years with the way they go through coaches and managers...

sk1001

HSC

Sydney will never win anything for the next 10 years with the way they go through coaches and managers...
"but...but but but but....we were the first to win it"

Gunner_Fly

HSC

Are you guys kidding? The A-League is Sydney's to win this year. New owners = cash injection = better players. Where on earth can Victory go from here? Muscat is retiring soon enough and once that happens Victory are over. And Jets won the wooden spoon. Well done.

Charizard

HSC

meh meh meh meh meh.

I can talk as much as I like.
Why?

Because my team has the silverware and yours doesn't.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Except i can also talk as much as i like, because i don't support or live in melbourne, so no matter how many championships they win i will always be > you

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC

Kuwait 1-0 Australia

as boring as it gets.

suck balls.
Please keep your Euro fanboy rubbish thoughts to yourself. Ever thought by getting out the house you might actually be supporting the game in this country and increasing the standard?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)