The Global Economy : O_o Urgent Help Needed! (1 Viewer)

kimii

UltimateMEMBER :D
HSC
once again i have left my assignments to do in the last minutes...

well my question is in light of australias trends in trade, investment and technology, finance and labour maket, explore the concept of free tradebetween australia and the rest of the world and how we can establish policies on
- vouluntary import restraints, tariff reductions, subsidies restructuring, quotas changes, local content rules and export incentives

- in relation to australias infant industries, domestic employment anddmping in australia by other countries

regarding adopting such policies argue howw such policies might affect our stance on joining or remaining out of blocs such as EU NAFTA APEC ASEAN and CERTA and our continued growth and competitivenes..

well.. firstly i REALLY need help with my INTRODUCTION!! the question is sooo long and i dont really have any idea of how to write it.. any hints?

the other parts of the essay i kind of have an idea of what to write.. abit iffy LOL .. and ANYONES input will be AWESOME!

Thanx sooo much for reading this. ^_________^

regards;; kimnes

ps does anyone by chance know an ecos teachby the name of MR E. Rogers?

-pari-

HSC
N/A
damn. thats not a very nice question.

your teacher obviously tried to shove everything in all the syllabus dot points under that topic

nasty that....

williamc

HSC
( i will attempt to this without a text book, and learning this stuff a term ago, and no study).

Globalistion is the integration between economies. In the 1980's Australia greatly benefited from globalistion and as a result australia's trend in trade, investment and technology, finance and labour market all were affected accordingly. During this time a concept of 'free trade' was developed and became one of Australia's main economic goals. (made up) Through the various forms of free tarde such as quotas, subsidies, tarriffs and export excentivites combined with the multilateral and bilateral free tarde agreements the Australia economy has in the longer term benefitted Australia's international competiveness and productivity. Some reasons for protection made include protecting infant industries, domestic employment.

(took 5 minutes. bad intro, get my jist of trying to link the points.)

edit: that question is a bitch. That would be impossible to answer in under 1500 words.

Last edited:

kokodamonkey

HSC
split the question up into sections and answer each section equally.. theres no point spending 90% of your time on the first half and then only 10% for the 2nd half it has to be equal. it looks like a lot but if you split it up and do it in parts its very easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)