The "I didn't go well in my half yearlies" Thread (1 Viewer)

mikaeladevlin

HSC
Re: stuffed up my half yearly exams help!

LOL I love these threads.

Firstly, the UAI is a RANK not a MARK.
Secondly, you should post in the UAI and HSC marks (technical arcana) forum instead, since you'll get shit troll useless replies e.g. Sarah182, hungwell1337.
Thirdly, you definitely have a chance of scoring a UAI of 95 or even 99, since your school ranking is 80 and your ranks are awesome. Keep at it, improve and you'll get there.
honestly you will do fine, i would kill to get those marks, dont be so hard on yourself:)
GOODLUCK:D

Baggygreen408

HSC
Re: I screwed up my half yearlies

Yep thats correct. My maths, Chemistry and Physics teacher said that.

So lets say for maths, the answer is supposed to be "21 sin 77 = x" and you write in "23 sin 77 = x" this question will be marked wrong. But if you require this question for further working out in other question they will be marked write.

(Examples were purely made up, also if anyone has any additions or corrections, please add/correct)
yeh- it is done this way- and it is fair, because if not, for a single mistkae made, you are marked incorrectly 2 or more times...

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Re: I screwed up my half yearlies

yeh- it is done this way- and it is fair, because if not, for a single mistkae made, you are marked incorrectly 2 or more times...
My Bio teacher wasnt so nice with it, stupid tests.

Bites

HSC
I still have 3 exams to go, i'm so fucked for ancient history. English creative writing went so bad, I had 20 minutes to write a story, ugh, I hate exams!

huhwotsthis

HSC
i failed all my low scaling subjects with like 20% and i feel like the most useless piece of shit atm the moment im crying i hate myself why did i have to stuff up my hsc
argh this sux

Chrissiieee

HSC
i failed all my low scaling subjects with like 20% and i feel like the most useless piece of shit atm the moment im crying i hate myself why did i have to stuff up my hsc
argh this sux
get some meth into ya son.

ive got engrish half-yearlies tomorrow, and i've only just started writing up my notes. oh, the depression.

muscleman09

HSC
so tell me... is it possible to get a good UAI if u go " average " with your ranking throughout the year with assessments, then happen to go extremely well in HSC?

Can u still get high UAI, high i mean 85+

even though high for some of u may be 95+ for me 85+ is my attainable goal.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
^^^
depends what you mean by average ranking? somewhere in the middle? I'm sure it's possible to get 85+, I know a lot of people who are usually ranked near the middle gettig a uai of 85, but remember it's better if you start nailing the books now, as it will help you rank up and make you prepared for the HSC so you have a better chance of getting a higher uai

Chrissiieee

HSC
had english half-yearlies today.
epic fail :(
i'd be happy with a pass mark.

flowergrl

HSC
i just received my half yearly results not to good:

math 2unit 73% 10th
math 3 unit 76% 1st (weird compared to 2unit)
economics 79% 6th
physics 74% 1st
business 84% 4th
English 72% 19 th

can is still get a uai above 95% or even 99% with those results if improve in the following weeks up to the hsc, pls explain how i'm really woried.
my skool rank is 80
depends on ur school. if its cheltenham girls u have a fairly good chance of getting 95+. (they're 70% is worth 90%)

If u go to bad public schools, then i think ud get high 80s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)