• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the 'I HATE SUPRE' thread (1 Viewer)

So keep me at an arms length by all means and Sani
HSC
The staff are extremely shallow. Two of my friends walked in there and one of the staff members came up to my friend who, to put it blankly, is drop dead gorgeous and anyway the staff member was like "hey, did you wanna work here?" so my friend said "Ok, can my other friend work here as well?" and my other friend, she's just a tiny bit on the chubby side so the staff member took one look at her and said "no."
thats the way it should be.

P

pinkcheeks

I'm guessing you're a small size....but most clothing stores I go to stock clothes anywhere from like a 6 right through to plus sizes. Plus places like myer etc have 'petite' sections just for little people.

You have hope, don't give in to supre, lol

lol i usually wear clothes that is a little baggy anyway, so i always buy fromother stores.

i would never shop at supre...

P

pinkcheeks

The staff are extremely shallow. Two of my friends walked in there and one of the staff members came up to my friend who, to put it blankly, is drop dead gorgeous and anyway the staff member was like "hey, did you wanna work here?" so my friend said "Ok, can my other friend work here as well?" and my other friend, she's just a tiny bit on the chubby side so the staff member took one look at her and said "no."

similar thing happened to me. i went to supre once (i was literally dragged in their by a friend), and one of the shop assistants was sort of like following me around the shop.

she then cornered me when she saw all the other customers were busy and she's like ' hey hun. You know supre really needs ppl like you working here are you interested? (i'm currently a size six... but i was thinner at the time).'

i declined politely and left the store. she probably wouldn't have looked at me if i was a size eight. stores should never be that discriminatory they should cater to all sizes.

HSC
The designs of some of their stuff looks good. However, the price they're charging for the crappy material is just absurd! The material just feels so cheap & tacky. Why would I pay $100+ for something at Supre when I can get something made of quality material for around the same price?

The people at the Supre headquarters need a reality check regarding their prices.

johony

HSC
The designs of some of their stuff looks good. However, the price they're charging for the crappy material is just absurd! The material just feels so cheap & tacky. Why would I pay $100+ for something at Supre when I can get something made of quality material for around the same price?

The people at the Supre headquarters need a reality check regarding their prices.
since when did supre charge $100+ for anything? the most expensive thing i've seen there is around $75.

the stitching on some of their stuff is pretty bad too, you could rip them easily by hand. what you pay is what you get pretty much.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol they disappeared completely from Pacific Fair, the shopping centre I work at.

Two stores down to none, I danced to their demise outside :D

HSC
Man, I want a job at Supre. Was in a store today and the chicks 'working' were walking around, talking on the store's phone to their friends and listening to their ipods. Do want.

johony

HSC
:haha:YAY THEY WENT BANKRUPT.
lol, actually? it seems so..impossible. their city store remains open however.

Man, I want a job at Supre. Was in a store today and the chicks 'working' were walking around, talking on the store's phone to their friends and listening to their ipods. Do want.
sounds fun. i wonder what it'd be like for a guy to work there. pickups galore i bet.

klaris

HSC
I HATE SUPRE. They have the skankiest clothes there, and some of them are fugly too. And whats with their sizes?! You have to be a size 4 or anorexic to fit in to them. Its a joke, half the stuff they print on the shirts, like references to the 80s such as the Pat Benatar inspired "Love is a Battlefield" t-shirt, most of the girls that wear that t-shirt have no idea its a song or its from the 80s. I swear half of them walk around going (in pathetic Paris Hilton -valleygirl voices):

"Love is so a battlefield, last night my boyfriend accidently fell on me and I've got a graze on my leg."

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
um

their clothes arent that small

their xs, s is good for a size 8 girl

if you arent size 8 you arent pretty anyway

camilleri123

HSC
Supre is F*^@#! I used to work there when I was at school. I would arrive in casual clothes, then they would tell me what to wear, I would get it off the rack, wear it for my shift then put it back on the rack after my shift had finished and reput the tags on! So if you are wondering how the clothes in Supre look dirty... now you know! Plus the clothes are cheaply made that they are making over 400% profit for each garment. Supre clothes are for sluts and I would never ever shop or work there again!:burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)