The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
This isnt any old thread about the notebook... u gotta love it to post...

WATS UR FAVE SCENE FROM THE NOTEBOOK?
I luv the rain one.... (obviously) and i like the carnival one where hes hanging from the ferris wheeel.... lool oh and i like it when she goes to see him then speeds of and chrashes into the gate... haha
ur fave scenes??

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
the rain is everyone's favourite!

i like when they were narrating about how they fought with each other... i dunno, i just liked it because of the fact that they werent all that perfect, just human...

i also like the "break up" seen. Oh my god tearrr jeerrkkkerrrr.

I think its also cute when she's like "oh my god what are you thinking right now, am i talking too much" while trying to have sex. It's so very cute, so young, so innocent....

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
the rain is everyone's favourite!

i like when they were narrating about how they fought with each other... i dunno, i just liked it because of the fact that they werent all that perfect, just human...

i also like the "break up" seen. Oh my god tearrr jeerrkkkerrrr.

I think its also cute when she's like "oh my god what are you thinking right now, am i talking too much" while trying to have sex. It's so very cute, so young, so innocent....
lol oh yeh thats funnny too...

HSC
in case no-one has ever noticed, i'm so fucking obsessed with this movie. hahah.

i love it when they're trying to get allie to jump off the rope into the water, and noah's like "okay get in the water .. get in! okay sorry baby, would you get in? GET IN! GO!" :D

ryan gosling & james marsden are both way too hot. and i'd jump the fence for rachel mcadams in a second.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
omfg. i <3 this movie.. i cried so many times !! :/ ryan gosling is so fucking hot.. the book rocks too. i wasn't a big fan of rachel mcadams but after seeing this, it made me <3 her.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
Annegelic said:
omfg. i <3 this movie.. i cried so many times !! :/ ryan gosling is so fucking hot.. the book rocks too. i wasn't a big fan of rachel mcadams but after seeing this, it made me <3 her.
I reckon. Was she in Mean Girls? I wasn't to sure. My favourite scene is where he's hanging off the ferris wheel. That's cute. I want a guy to hang off a ferris wheel for me! :(

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i love rachel mcadams so much more after the notebook. :D
she was in hot chick, and mean girls, playing pretty much exactly the same role.

i cried my eyes out during that movie. :( i don't have a favourite part because i loved all of it.

HSC
green_fairy said:
I reckon. Was she in Mean Girls? I wasn't to sure. My favourite scene is where he's hanging off the ferris wheel. That's cute. I want a guy to hang off a ferris wheel for me! :(
yeh she was in mean girls... lol such diff characters..

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
this is my favourite movie ever! I got it for my 18th on DVD. I watch it in bed most nights on my laptop. one bit that makes me laugh is when their rowing home from the beautiful duck scene and it begins to rain and they laugh, then something in them snaps and they just stare, first it shows ally just half smiling staring at Noah, then it goes to Noah and he looks insane! His face is really concentrating, and he looks crazy coz hes rowing but his head is down and omg his expression just makes me laugh. Bu ti always cry at the end when Ally cant remember who Noah is, and old Noah cries. God thats sad.

"thats what we do! you tell me when im being a son of a bitch and i tell you when you're being a pain in the ass! which you are! 99% of the time!" HAHAHAHAH

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
haha notice how no males post in this thread? My brother thinks the movie's lame as. Does anyone know of any guy who loves this movie?

HSC
yeah definitely .. i know a few guys that like it. PANSIES! just kidding. i think its basically an excuse for them to watch rachel mcadams either half naked or in wet clothing. hmmm.

has anyone seen the deleted sex scenes? holy mother of hotness.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
my boyfriend loved it. :p
we watched it together.

stainmepink

HSC
go_swans said:
This isnt any old thread about the notebook... u gotta love it to post...

WATS UR FAVE SCENE FROM THE NOTEBOOK?
I luv the rain one.... (obviously) and i like the carnival one where hes hanging from the ferris wheeel.... lool oh and i like it when she goes to see him then speeds of and chrashes into the gate... haha
ur fave scenes??

OMG i lurrrrrve the note book. Its the second movie that has ever made me cry ... (the first was the lion king when i was like 6 -_-) i cried a total of 4 times during that movie, the saddest was when old ally couldnt recognize the old guy. that was the saddest thing ive seen in movie history. *teary eyed*

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
gobaby said:
OMG i lurrrrrve the note book. Its the second movie that has ever made me cry ... (the first was the lion king when i was like 6 -_-) i cried a total of 4 times during that movie, the saddest was when old ally couldnt recognize the old guy. that was the saddest thing ive seen in movie history. *teary eyed*
I cried too! *hides*
well, I cried at most "sad" movies. But still..

Rachel McAdams is bloody hot.
Ryan Gosling is hot in the movie (this is seriously mad, coming from the mouth of a lesbian)

I like the scene when she came back to Gosling with the suitcase. That was a big *SIGH*
I actually thought she was going to go with Marsden.

The compulsory rain-scene ^_^

the whole movie, except the really sad parts.

HSC
This thread cannot die.. The notebook is too good for that.. we need more notebook <3ers

HSC
dude, i have so much notebook love. ahhhh .. i hate the end part where she's in the nursing home and she's just sitting there by herself in the room like :( it depresses the fuck out of me and it makes me cry like hell.

(but uh, if you ever feel the need to talk endlessly about this movie - which i'm not saying you shouldn't do here, this thread is rad - but yeah, the rachelmcadams.org forum or getinthewater.com do quite nicely!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)