The inverse of what most people experience (1 Viewer)

Justin

HSC
When i'm fat, i have plenty of friends and i find that people flock around me and can "connect" with me more than when I am skinny.
When i am skinny, i find that people are hesitant to be my friend, and i often feel lonely.

Explain?

Isn't this the opposite of what most people would be inclined to experience? I'm so confused..

It's freaky. I'm trying to see the correlation, and i've pondered that it may all just be in my mind, but i'm convinced that there is something there, because at periods of my life when i've been skinny, people are easily negative towards me, but if i'm fat, they seem to take some comfort or security in me?

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
It's called GRAVITY! Look! There's your orbit!
But to be serious, maybe your personality has changed. I heard on the news a while back that fat people are happier (or insults don't reach them anyway...), which, i think, would make them more enjoyable to be with.

And maybe it would depend on HOW fat. If you were as repulsively fat as my english head teacher, well..., y'know.

Or maybe you're obsessing too much with keeping thin? At least fat ppl don't worry about staying fat :p

Justin

HSC
Chubby.. Not obese. Sometimes i weigh 64 KG, but when i'm skinny i weigh 56 KG.

Justin

HSC
jooobl said:
fuck, please tell me you're a dwarf... cos normal fat people don't weigh that little....
170 CM

Justin

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
No fkn way ur fat, shut down this thread...
I didn't mean fat.. i meant chubby. I still don't understand.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
170cm, that would mean you are about average height.... Can you not complain about your weight...because there is alot worse off people than you and you definitly do not fit into the 'fat' category...

Show us a picture to prove how 'chubby' you are, because by the sounds of it, you are whinging about nothing...

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Justin said:
When i'm fat, i have plenty of friends and i find that people flock around me and can "connect" with me more than when I am skinny.
When i am skinny, i find that people are hesitant to be my friend, and i often feel lonely.

Explain?

Isn't this the opposite of what most people would be inclined to experience? I'm so confused..

It's freaky. I'm trying to see the correlation, and i've pondered that it may all just be in my mind, but i'm convinced that there is something there, because at periods of my life when i've been skinny, people are easily negative towards me, but if i'm fat, they seem to take some comfort or security in me?
Lol, fatty.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
64kg at 170cm is generally not even chubby. The only exceptions being if you have very little muscle mass and are generallycomposed of alot of fat in which case fat being less dense than muscle you may appear chubby. On a side note at 173cm in feb I was 68kg and am now mushing 74kg, in a good way because I have been weightlifting to build muscle.

arrested development
HSC
It's because when you're really skinny people think you're a diseased junkie or something and, hence, may have aids. Therefore, they shan't be wanting to go near you. :)

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Justin said:
People need fat people to laugh at, roll down hills and for shade. Skinny people are useless for all of these things.

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Your BMI is 22.145 on your "chubby days" and 19.377 on your "skinny days".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)