the last question on CAF.. (1 Viewer)

candygore

HSC
Okay, I am pretty much sick of asking questions on fee payment again and again but hell I am confused again.

I am still nervous about this paying upfront. Few mins ago I was checking my CAF form that I did ages ago, and I found out (don't ask me why I have found out now) that I didn't to anything for the last question (Q.11). I think I didn't choose any of them because I'm not an Australian citizen or have a humanitarian visa. Yet I am a permanent resident (but no humanitarian visa). Because I have to pay upfront, I was suddenly confused whether I should have clicked that I am going to pay a full fee upfront. Please please please someone help me again about this fee related thing.. I am getting so frustrated :[

TheElite

HSC
Shoulda just asked this question on your first CAF thread. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

maiko

the maikoman
HSC
lol, relax canygore. you did the right thing..we were'nt meant to fill out that bit. the part that says, "Full up-front payment of my student contribution amount
(You only need to pay 80% of your student contribution amount on or before the census date)" is for Aust citizens of perm humanitarian visa holders still.. cuz they've still got the option of paying upfront if they want to get 20% discount. Hence the "you only need to pay 80% of your student contribution".

candygore

HSC
lol, relax canygore. you did the right thing..we were'nt meant to fill out that bit. the part that says, "Full up-front payment of my student contribution amount
(You only need to pay 80% of your student contribution amount on or before the census date)" is for Aust citizens of perm humanitarian visa holders still.. cuz they've still got the option of paying upfront if they want to get 20% discount. Hence the "you only need to pay 80% of your student contribution".
Yeah that's why I didn't do anything with that question but you know I'm pretty stressed about this so I was making sure I did it right.. Thanks again about giving me a reply :]
x o

maiko

the maikoman
HSC
hehehe dw candygore. it is pretty stressful for us aye.. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)