The Last Samurai - gut or krap? (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol
check out the other thread, i loved it.
the other thread is about couple months old

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
i skimmed thru most of that thread... it was pretty interesting ... but that jim_green fag seems to say how overrated lotr was every post he makes... we get the point dickhead

i dont know where i was for this thread..wouldve liked to discuss it, thought it was an excellent movie

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
i skimmed thru most of that thread... it was pretty interesting ... but that jim_green fag seems to say how overrated lotr was every post he makes... we get the point dickhead

i dont know where i was for this thread..wouldve liked to discuss it, thought it was an excellent movie
To be fair, I loved Lost in Translation and really hoped hard it'd win best picture, but LotR won instead, so I was more than a bit biased. It's been a while since I was over it though, apparently not for you ey?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
twas ok, ruined by cruise, i wanted to see more samurai and a guy called the hitokiri in there :)

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
in terms of sprawling epic i quite liked it, the plot was good enough to keep you interested all the way through, unlike 'the missing' which in my opinion is one of the longest and dullest movies ever made

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I dont have a MAJOR problem with Tom Cruise (although not a big fan of the guy)... there are worse actors out there, and I do enjoy a few of his movies, namely Minority Report, The Firm, A Few Good Men, and to some extent Jerry Maguire.

The Last Sumarai I did enjoy, and I dont think Cruise's presence in the film lessened its quality at all. In fact as I read in that older thread about this movie, I cant really think of anyone else who would've suited the role. Can anyone think of someone? Let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)