The library (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I'm seriously considering studying in a library for most of the time now. I'm always distracted at home. Opinions?

Gigacube

HSC
What's wrong with studying in the library? I find that it helps you concentrate on your own work. You might even be able to find some other HSC students there to study with too.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
The library is also noisy, but for me it is a more relaxed environment. I work faster and tend to get more done there. This is probably due to the fact that I have a TV and a bed in my room, so I can just sleep when I feel lazy whereas in the library, you cannot just sleep on the floor. There is also a downside, my library closes at 9:30 pm. It minimises procrastination for me.

Last edited:

Deep Blue

HSC
Studying in a library automatically makes you feel more intellectual, hence I often get a lot more study done.

Ryan_T90

HSC
I do prefer studying in the library, you can concentrate a hell lot better. I find I am always procrastinating if I study at home.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Where I study depends what time of the year it is and how important it is that I get hardcore study done

HSC
Uni Grad
I prefer studying at the library; at home I ALWAYS procrastinate on the computer since it is far better than doing homework. When you're in the library you'd feel that there's nothing else to do so therefore you'd feel that you MUST do your work.

chubzy

HSC
I think I might go to the library on the weekends...wasted my whole day today lazing around

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Public library, full of fuckwit morons, who won't shut up. Year 12 kids think they can come and have a fucking social gathering, ughhh.

Uni library, can be good if you get a nice quit spot. Until some rude FOB fuck, comes along and starts screaming on their phone.

I prefer to stay home.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Library's only good for me when i'm doing past papers and reading notes. I wouldn't ever use it when i'm doing an assignment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)