• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Love and Relationship Rant Thread (1 Viewer)

aimstar555

HSC
is anyone in the situation where you think your bf/gf is in your opinion treating you like crap but they don't think so?? i'm in that situation. i'm being treated so badly but i can't bear the thought of leaving him cause it would hurt too much. *tries to stop crying* i know it's not the most likely place to be searching for advice, but once you've reached the state i'm in, then you can judge me.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
If you don't like the way you've been treated, grow a backbone and leave. No ifs or buts, just leave.

HSC
aimstar555 said:
is anyone in the situation where you think your bf/gf is in your opinion treating you like crap but they don't think so?? i'm in that situation. i'm being treated so badly but i can't bear the thought of leaving him cause it would hurt too much. *tries to stop crying* i know it's not the most likely place to be searching for advice, but once you've reached the state i'm in, then you can judge me.
Im truly sorry for you, really I am.

I can remember about a day of my life when I felt like that. I was crying hysterically, taking a few panadols every hour and smashing my head against the wall every now and then.

So what can I say? It's one of those hurts you survive. No matter how bad it might feel, no matter how many strange people or substances you meet, its something that becomes a part of your past... sure it might hurt, and you'll have nights which you can't think about anything else, but your life goes on.

Advice. I can't really give you any. Sorry. Just stick around and remember that lots of people care, and that if you can accept help then you'll be alright.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
:rolleyes: you girls actually think you can change us...

HSC
Tulipa said:
i can't give up on him though because i've put too much fuckin time and effort and hope and faith and everything into this to have it fail right before it all falls into place.
That's a poor reason to stay together.
Try putting all your time/effort/hope/faith into finding a better relationship... it'll pay off in the end.

aimstar555

HSC
Jago said:
:rolleyes: you girls actually think you can change us...
that's rite we can't. U CAN'T MAKE ANYONE CHANGE THE WAY YOU WANT THEM TO. but u can tell them that your hurting/are not happy and that both of you may need to change/make a compromise and if the other half is unable to....then as porky pig says "that's all folks" :)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
whiterabbit said:
You guys actually think that you're not controlled by your penis...
Whoever said that is in a VERY small minority.

HSC
Tulipa said:
in the end we all get hurt, we all get mad and it just gets annoying. hence why i have not been in a relationship for nearly two years.
This might sound really really dumb... but here goes...

Guys can't take hints. If you desperately want something, TELL HIM.

Stop expecting him to do things, stop expecting him to say things, stop expecting him to be as witty, interesting and romantic as he was when you first met him (you're probably embellishing).

It doesn't mean you've lost interest. It just means that you're more settled and have gotten past the Yr 9 "OMG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH WE ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE SEVEN CHILDREN" phase.

Sure, he's not messaging you three times a day, but that means you dont have to either.

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
Now that I'm curfewless and allowed to do as I please (no questions asked), he bloody has curfews and responsibilities at home he can't get out of.

It's not his fault but :( :( :(

The End

EbonyKisses

HSC
i like my friends brother. tell me how i can let him know without pissing off my friend.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i'm goin out with my friend's cousin...

my friend told me. "if i ever see you at a family gathering i'm going to kill you" hehe... i think he is joking.. >____."

HSC
i had sex with my friends brother....and she nearly found out...and SO not good...then her brother told me to come into his bed room the other nite...she even got up me for even talkin to him....very protective sister

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
I'd rather have real relationship/guy issues (regardless how bad) than escalate things into issues when they aren't anything just for the sake of having some drama in my life.

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
you have to fight for it :rolleyes:

serious!
hmm - yes agreed
i have - lol
only thing is - the parents dont know yet =P
and i'm not planning on telling them - at least not till the HSC is over

anyhow, what is it with parents and not liking their kids to have a boyfriend or girlfriend!!
sooo nooo fair - like i can see where they're coming from, but when you're not even like - umm, when it aint approved that you've got guy mates - THAT SUX!!

i love boys [sooo totally as friends ... nothing more] - umm because they dont tend to bitch as much as girls =D

hmm - was that what kinda stuff is supposed to go in this thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)