The Marshall Mathers LP - Classic? (1 Viewer)

Zyklon

Banned
HSC
Just admit it, you're a fag and like nigger music.

It's ok, I won't tell anyone.

Zyklon

Banned
HSC
You can have your shitty air, it's polluted with rap music anyway.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
[back to topic]
i havent listened to a few(not many, but a few) 5 mic albums, i'd say it just falls short. thats not saying the album was shit, but it probably just fell short. it is a superb album to listen to.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
redruM said:
[back to topic]
i havent listened to a few(not many, but a few) 5 mic albums, i'd say it just falls short. thats not saying the album was shit, but it probably just fell short. it is a superb album to listen to.
How come u felt it wasn't worthy of 5 mics?

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Zyklon said:
Agalloch, Ulver, Burzum, Emperor, Opeth, Silencer, Kyuss, Meshuggah and a lot of others...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

wat ur not jokin? U actually like those bands?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA ok since u generalised rap fuk off with your "everybody hates me, society is against me, fuk what people think, im so depressed im gonna go and slit my wrists and dress in black to purposefully stand out" BULLSHIT

HSC
yeah zyklon ive heard some of those bands u named and im not impressed at all, i could say you have the shitty incomprehensible taste in music, but im not going to because i don't wanna sound like you

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
my god, i think you're more than a little bit confused there you fucking tard.

hey i hate niggers and jews too, its cool to hate minorities.

are you a teeny bopper who wears wu tang or something shady_03?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
shady_03 said:
How come u felt it wasn't worthy of 5 mics?
1. too many skits (thats just me? did the other 5 mic albums have less then this album?)
2. probably more importantly, i think it was because it dont think there was much shock value associated with the album (well, when i listened to it anyway). you could say it was expected in a sense.
3. just lacks a touch in the all-round feel of a great album. he talks about what he is etc. etc. but that is the case with any album.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
my god, i think you're more than a little bit confused there you fucking tard.

hey i hate niggers and jews too, its cool to hate minorities.

are you a teeny bopper who wears wu tang or something shady_03?
Yeah man i really go around wearing a do rag, occasional throw back in eminem branded fake pants and a fake bulletproof vest.

Zyklon

Banned
HSC
shady_03 said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

wat ur not jokin? U actually like those bands?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA ok since u generalised rap fuk off with your "everybody hates me, society is against me, fuk what people think, im so depressed im gonna go and slit my wrists and dress in black to purposefully stand out" BULLSHIT
Hahahahahahha and how many of them have you actually heard...?

None, because you're a faggy eminem fanboy.

And out of those bands that I mentioned, I would say that only 2 of them [Agalloch and Silencer] are really depressing or whatever you want to call it, but it's done it a proper way, not like our faggoty emo friends.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
redruM said:
1. too many skits (thats just me? did the other 5 mic albums have less then this album?)
2. probably more importantly, i think it was because it dont think there was much shock value associated with the album (well, when i listened to it anyway). you could say it was expected in a sense.
3. just lacks a touch in the all-round feel of a great album. he talks about what he is etc. etc. but that is the case with any album.
Yeah i guess but i like how he switches styles (kim, im back), has a really heavy track (marshall mathers) a song which sums up the whole "fuck you" attitude (criminal), a "killer" opening track (kill you) and a g funk kinda song (bitch please 2)

Who could ever forget "if i ever gave a fuck id shave my nuts/ tuck my dick in between my legs and cluck/ u mutherufkin chickens ain't brave enuf 2 say the stuff i say so just keep it shut"

Zyklon

Banned
HSC
Speaking of which, w1ck3d_c10wn, you really should listen to Silencer if I haven't told you to already.

Best.Black.Metal.Ever.

They are fairly similar to early Burzum, but better. Unfortunately the vocalist was institutionised so the band broke up with only one release to their name.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Zyklon said:
Speaking of which, w1ck3d_c10wn, you really should listen to Silencer if I haven't told you to already.

Best.Black.Metal.Ever.

They are fairly similar to early Burzum, but better. Unfortunately the vocalist was institutionised so the band broke up with only one release to their name.
He was prolly institutionalised COZ HE WAS SHIT

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
i dont think you have, but I'll keep that in mind - im tossing up between Naglfar, Darkthrone and Satyricon as to which is the best BM band IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)