The McDonald's Thread (1 Viewer)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
You've only been a dick to me like once. Seriously would never harm a BOSer because generally you're a good dude :)

markwashere8

HSC
I am 14 years old and turning 15 in August and i have just applied for a job at maccas about a day ago. I live in Victoria but the legal working age here is 15 but i know some people have manged to get jobs but i wanna know, will they reply to me or will they not worrie about it till im 15. Also, cant i get a Child Employment Perimt signed????

ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!

markwashere8

HSC
How did it go?

and can you tell me the whole progress? look at the post above yours...the one that i wrote....

markwashere8

HSC
awsome mate :)

But can you tell me how long the whole prossece took since you applied. scroll up the forum page a lil bit and youll see my post.

thanks and congrats...

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Ok Mark.

Umm.

You have to fill in the application form on the website. From there it could be between 1 and 4 weeks until you get an invitiation to get an interview with the training manager at the store(s) you applied for, e.g. I applied for Broadmeadow, Mayfield, Jesmond, Kotara, Charlestown and King Street and got an interview at Broady.

Then you'll do an interview, around 5-20mins. You should know within 1 week if you got the job, via email.

After that you'll be asked to create your metime account. You have to complete a 2 hour training module online, which you might be paid for.

Then you can expect a wait of 1-6 weeks or so to be called up for your first training shift.

Tah dah?

markwashere8

HSC
But im in Melbourne and the legal age is 15 here but im 14 soon to be 15. What do you reckon?

vanessaslam

HSC
But im in Melbourne and the legal age is 15 here but im 14 soon to be 15. What do you reckon?
On the McDonald's website it says that if you life in Victoria you can't get a job till you're 15 :/ However, it's fine to get a job at 14 in NSW, TAS, SA and NT.
You might have to withdraw your application.

Last edited:

markwashere8

HSC
yeah but what about the Child Employment Permit? wont they consider that?
and hasnt there been 14 year olds that have managed to be accepted?

markwashere8

HSC
that sort of thing is state specific, so you better consult mcdonalds or relevant victorian authorities

Consult them ey? Ok but im so keen on this and I kow theres people out there who got it at my age and im not 100% sure how im gonna consult them..online or instore or what??????

markwashere8

HSC
true...but some victorian will pop up eventurly...i hope.

Last edited:

markwashere8

HSC
on the application i said i can Confirm my identidy by my birth certificate and photo.. not by passport

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)