The most you'd ever spend on a pair of jeans (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
P_Dilemma said:
foav must be one of those things that think money comes out of walls when you put cards into them.

-P_D
hahahaahha :D. nah he's just an idiot whose parents pay for everything. no person our age makes enough money to afford the ridiculous prices of the clothes he wears... he'll be singing a different tune when he has to earn his own money i reckon.

now lets sit back and watch while he tries to find some way to accuse us both of being homophobic.

Trev

stix
HSC
I would just like to say that today in the city I saw these foul jeans on some chick (worse than the usual gross pair). She had clearly bought the fabric letters D, I, O and R and stuck them on the ass all wonky, you could see the real brand tag right near it.
I nearly vomitted.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
$200 max - would depend on the brand, style, material and quality.

morganforrest

HSC
Probably not much more than $150....Lee on sale or something. Got a nice pair of Wranglers for $50 today....usually $130 :)

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
0$ for second hand. $50 for new. Don't mind a few nicks, rips and tears except at the groin or rear region.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Trev said:
I would just like to say that today in the city I saw these foul jeans on some chick (worse than the usual gross pair). She had clearly bought the fabric letters D, I, O and R and stuck them on the ass all wonky, you could see the real brand tag right near it.
I nearly vomitted.
lol fucking hell why would you even bother doing that. hahaha. reminds me of high school when surf brands were totally the in thing, and some girl wrote rusty or roxy or something on her shirt lapel with texta, in some bizarre attempt to be cool. the really weird part was that it worked (she was one of the 'popular' kids to begin with though), and all those girls started doing similar things to their bags and pencil cases (even though 90% of the time they were already brand name things), writing surf brand names and logos on them, and even on random bits of paper/textbook covers. i'm yet to completely figure out the logic behind it.

morganforrest

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
lol fucking hell why would you even bother doing that. hahaha. reminds me of high school when surf brands were totally the in thing, and some girl wrote rusty or roxy or something on her shirt lapel with texta, in some bizarre attempt to be cool. the really weird part was that it worked (she was one of the 'popular' kids to begin with though), and all those girls started doing similar things to their bags and pencil cases (even though 90% of the time they were already brand name things), writing surf brand names and logos on them, and even on random bits of paper/textbook covers. i'm yet to completely figure out the logic behind it.
Twas you wasn't it...

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
$600.

denim is not all the same.

Obviously the prices are sometimes(HA!) outrageous....

The quality factor does play a part.

You would be looking for selvedge , with nice 14oz japanese denim.
I'd suggest Edwin for the $200-$250 range.
Evisu is dead.

Right now the most i've spent is $250

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i tried on some superfine's in london.

$400

they were beautiful, but more than my entire india budget, so i declined...

lil dynamyt

HSC
Im like really into Nudies and Ksubi Jeans.

However i only by them when they are on sale.

Got some ksubi jeans for $100 when they are worth $300!!!

gracie007

HSC
ksubi is such bad quality denim...way overpriced for what ur getting. plus they are made in china not aus

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
I'd spend probably $120 max... and i'd have to really want them and they'd wanna fit me reallllllly well too. The most i've spent though was $99 on a pair of Roxy jeans and I love them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)