The mysterious X's (1 Viewer)

Justine2408

HSC
Yeh,

I was wondering that as well - there are 2 outside the student services building. one is on the ground and the other is on one of the posts - I'd love to know what it is suppose to mean - is it art???? (sarcasm!!)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
The Uni is in a conspiracy with the directors of xmen 3 whereby they exchange subliminal advertising for debt relief.
Bingo!

No, hold on a second.

There would need to be billions of the X's if they were in exchange for debt relief. This is Newcastle Uni we are talking about here.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Tonight there was one on that metal beam thingy up in the air when you turn left at the main entrance, near the multi-story car park. They're pretty dedicated.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
The_highwayman said:
they were white originally, and then about half of those were erased - maybe by the rain - and then yellow ones were painted.

is it some sort of racial comment? :eek:
Well if it is promoting any type of issue then I dont think whoever came up with the idea thought it through a great deal.

To me, and everyone else I know, its far too ambiguous to draw any conclusions as to what they represent, if indeed they are there for any decent reason. So what do I think they are? They are alien tags.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
There're a few on the walkway between hunter and shortland...there is one on the sign near the stationary shop just at the end of the walkway... ive seen heaps more but cant remember where. On a phone booth near Hunter perhaps? Agreed, very odd.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
somebody in my tut today thought it was something to do with some amazing race type thing perhaps????

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
There really are much more exciting palces to visit in australia than our dear old uni...

--- find the X's..underneath them you will find your next clue (PS: its a road, watch for cars) ---

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
which one? The organic one?

Yup...a grand total of 50%
Did you go to scotts thingo yesterday? I actually feel much less stressed about the phys chem bit now.

Hows the study going? :p

PS i copied all the organic 'practice' questions if you want...since it is supposed to be the actual test...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)