the natural and irrepresable desire to want to kill your partners ex (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
who has it?
i most certainly have a shocking case of it.
i like to think that it doesnt come from insecurities because i know that i can 100% trust my girl in any situation but lets just say said ex did some preety intense stuff to her just prior to the break up

it also doesnt help that said ex is back in town stirring up murderous feelings haha

dont lie and pretend you have some righteous high ground. you hate your parterners ex as well.

discuss

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
Although this is now my ex's ex, good lord she used to shit me. Told me he was a fuckwit and i was wasting my time with him (before we started going out), then tried to hook up with him. Used to start huge arguments with him, make him feel like shit, then when she was good and ready to talk to him again, make him apologise as if it was his fault.
Prior to their breakup she was threatening to kill herself among other things. She's a headcase (though she could be quite nice at times). Glad I don't have to deal with her anymore

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
dont lie and pretend you have some righteous high ground. you hate your parterners ex as well.
yeh I'll be straight up. I hate my boyfriend's ex, and I've never even met her! Seen her once or twice, but the fucked up shit she did to him makes me wanna slap her silly.

I don't want to kill her, coz my boyfriend and I both like the fact that she's living a life full of guilt and she's pissed off that he's moved on and she can't. Mwahahaha I'm evil. I do like rubbing her face in it.

But I'd like to make her suffer for making my boyfriend insecure about things, ie. being unfaithful.

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
who has it?
i like to think that it doesnt come from insecurities because i know that i can 100% trust my girl in any situation but lets just say said ex did some preety intense stuff to her just prior to the break up

it also doesnt help that said ex is back in town stirring up murderous feelings haha

discuss
should we start watching out for random murders in the papers? lol :wave:

Skeeta

HSC
oh trust me its even better when they are "friends", and her parents havent let go after 6 years...

:rolleyes:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my boyfriend's ex modelled for bonds a little while ago and had her ass/tits/face all over the country and beyond. she was on the wall next to my apartment, she was outside the window of building 6 at uni and FUCKING INESCAPABLE!!!

...i win :).

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
AlleyCat said:
my boyfriend's ex modelled for bonds a little while ago and had her ass/tits/face all over the country and beyond. she was on the wall next to my apartment, she was outside the window of building 6 at uni and FUCKING INESCAPABLE!!!

holy shit, she's hot! what is he doing with you?!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
crazyhomo said:
holy shit, she's hot! what is he doing with you?!
EXXXXXXAAAAACTLY MY DILEMMA!
I mean, how can I possibly NOT feel insecure about myself next to THAT?

...AND, to make matters WORSE, she's polite, kind, intelligent and quicker/sharper/wittier than me...!!!

This thread has dug up old bones like you would not BELIEVE!

PS: Hi homo, Soprano's is back on 20th September. I am so fucking excited I can barely contain myself.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
I know exactly what you're talking about! I always flop my dick out whilst I'm eating pizza and watching family guy!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
AlleyCat said:

...AND, to make matters WORSE, she's polite, kind, intelligent and quicker/sharper/wittier than me...!!!

PS: Hi homo, Soprano's is back on 20th September. I am so fucking excited I can barely contain myself.
so um...if shes so great and all that, how come your bf and her broke up? man, if i wasy ou, forget all the insecurities, dont you ever jus think to yourself, "HA! he had her, and he chooses to be with me!" well, i would.

*hopeful*

HSC
AlleyCat said:

thats hot! but yeh as shell said, dont forget that his with u over her so u do win

miaowsha

HSC
AlleyCat said:

http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/images/articles/story/bonds-pants-adj.jpg

That image is so photoshopped it's not fucking funny.

In reality, she probably has crabs and more cellulite than I imagine Donatella Versace having.

Don't put yourself down, you've got him now.

jellybeenz

HSC
Oh boy, do I ever feel this.... I hate my boyfriend's ex so much. They went out for 2 years before he broke up with her- she works with his parents, is close friends with his mum and is friends with all of his friends. I feel like I'm the intruder.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
who has it?

discuss
We’re the boys from the bush and we’re back in townnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Well the dogs in the back and the foot goes down
We’re life members of the outback club
We’re the boys from the bush come in from the scrub

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
AlleyCat said:

woah, sounds like you are pretty much screwed. maybe you'll get lucky and she'll die or something. you've gotta look on the bright side

p.s. omg i know! but it's the last season ever :( :( :(

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Aggh the girl who my guy almost ended up dating before we got together sent me a nasty text message at four am trying to break us up.
I went off at her and her excuse was "it was an accident, I didn't realise I'd sent it, I was on drugs at the time."
And now even though I know it's mean and immature of me I wish all my friends hated her instead of being nice to her and continuing to hang out with her. It's dumb and I know it is, and my boy has no interest in her anymore and only loves me but even so, agh, I hate her!
I tolerate her kindly until she did that but now, it's fucking on, bitch!

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I had the opposite... I hated my ex's new girlfriend. Mainly cos I was prettier than her. Then I found stirring her up was fun, like going into her work and being super nice to her and stuff... it pissed her off so much... :)

My boyfriend's ex... I don't really no much about. He said she was dumb, and thats about it... So I don't really want to kill her. Then again, if she looks at me the wrong way when I eventually see her things might be different... he he...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
breaking said:
We’re the boys from the bush and we’re back in townnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Well the dogs in the back and the foot goes down
We’re life members of the outback club
We’re the boys from the bush come in from the scrub
more like,

You know the chick that used to dance a lot
Every night shed be on the floor shaking what shed got
Man when I tell you she was cool, she was red hot
I mean she was steaming

The boys are back in town
The boys are back in town

*guitar riff thing*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)