The new degree Arts and Business/Law at UNSW (1 Viewer)

livingthedream

HSC
Haii everyone,
I noticed this new 6 year program in UNSW handbook. It seems good because I like business and arts and it would bring lots of skills to law? What do you think? And would employers even recognise it lol

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
Depends if u love law in the first place imo

HSC
N/A
A Law/Business degree at UNSW is recognised worldwide. Most universities in Australia actually are fairly reputable. It is immaterial which university you go to (as long as it is an accredited one), provided you earn good marks. I am from the University of Sydney (Law) myself and I think you will find that in the Australian market UTS students are equally competitive when it comes to earning the job.

My advice is to just work hard, earn good grades and immerse yourself in the world of law.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
yes, but i mean is it better to do just arts/law or commerce/law
You'd be a year better off and it might not make a difference (not sure - I dont study law), but if you want to study all three it'd be a good opportunity to do that.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
6 years is a long time coupled with the 1 year PLT. I think it will be more worthwhile to decide whether you want to do arts OR commerce...

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
If you are certain on law I say pick either Arts or Commerce. The new degree is more for those who are uncertain where they would like to go.

enoilgam

HSC
6 years is a long time coupled with the 1 year PLT. I think it will be more worthwhile to decide whether you want to do arts OR commerce...
You will be stuck at uni for quite a while doing this combined program and really I dont see much benefit. You would be much better off picking either Commerce or Arts and finishing up a year earlier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)