the new ghd styler (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i won a meat tray there at charity bingo over easter...

...lolmeat :eek:
haha

AlleyCat said:
i just read this.

we should totally catch up. i have a day off on the 30th. we can go to the freeway for $10 steaks.
done and done.

2curvy4u

HSC
Mmm... I really wanna get a ghd straightener... at the moment I've got a very crap Vidal Sassoon one... it takes ages to heat and it never makes my hair as straight as I want it... :S I don't often straighten my hair, but I've got a heavy fringe I love to straighten... I generally prefer my hair curly cause I don't like to conform to the pathetic trend of straightening my hair everyday and looking like a drowned person. I know girls who straighten their hair simply because their friends do and it doesn't even suit them. Some girls look hot with straight hair, but I reckon you should go with what suits you. I go to a school where conformity is reaching ridiculous dimensions. You can probably tell by my peeved tone. :p *takes a deep breath*

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
To people who have ghd straighteners, are they really good? I was looking on eBay and most of the straighteners on there were ghd, and pretty expensive compared to the other brands. I'd want it to do a really good job on my hair for the price...is this the case? Are they the best straighteners around?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I'm hoping to get one for Christmas this year. When the hair dressers used it to curl my hair I fell in love with it. Is it easy to do a good job (curling your hair) yourself? Is it as easy as it looks? Is the GHD worth the money?
Also I really want the pink one, do they still sell them because I cant see it on the website but can see it on ebay.

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
melsc said:
I'm hoping to get one for Christmas this year. When the hair dressers used it to curl my hair I fell in love with it. Is it easy to do a good job (curling your hair) yourself? Is it as easy as it looks? Is the GHD worth the money?
Also I really want the pink one, do they still sell them because I cant see it on the website but can see it on ebay.
its pretty easy to curl after a little practice. the new barrel ones are easier because they're pretty round, so the curl is smoother.

yes they are worth the money.

they had the pink ghds for breast cancer about three years ago, so if you buy it online it'll prob be way old.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I'm trying to remember which product they used when they curled my hair. I think it was the iron oil, apparently it had a gentle hold as well so that plus some hair spray had it holding for 3 days. Does any one know which product I am talking about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)