the new ipod nano (1 Viewer)

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
This could be the upgrade i was looking for. They say $249 for the 16GB in the news, but i think that's US currency.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
nah they have them at jb hifi, they're actually cheaper than the nanos they are replacing

youngminii

Banned
HSC
When a newer generation of an apple product is released, it is always cheaper than the generation it replaces
In return, the price of the product doesn't go down over time, it's always the same (from the apple store anyway)

G15

HSC
but whats the point of a VGA resolution camera. I mean, most phones are at least 2 megapixel now.

dolbinau

HSC
but whats the point of a VGA resolution camera. I mean, most phones are at least 2 megapixel now.
The camera only records video, at 30FPS. Phones don't generally record video at '2 megapixels' (I mean that would be like HD video).

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Yeah I don't understand why you can't take pictures with the nano

G15

HSC
Yeah I don't understand why you can't take pictures with the nano
Maybe you can later through firmware upgrade.
Just like the Ipod Touch, Bluetooth hardware came out before the firmware and you have to buy that firmware. :O

dolbinau

HSC
The iPod Touch (2nd generation only), had a chip that was originally used for the Nike pairing, but in the 3.0 update became a fully featured bluetooth chip (well fully featured in terms of Apple's standards, such as for playing P2P games with the new firmware features).

As of yet, I don't think you can transfer files or anything.

G15

HSC
The iPod Touch (2nd generation only), had a chip that was originally used for the Nike pairing, but in the 3.0 update became a fully featured bluetooth chip (well fully featured in terms of Apple's standards, such as for playing P2P games with the new firmware features).

As of yet, I don't think you can transfer files or anything.
You can transfer files but only to other ipod touch through apps from the itunes store, its not free from last time i checked and i dont think its worth it to buy it.

What i cant wait is when tomtom for iphone will be ported to ipod touch and its bluetooth will support a bluetooth gps reciever.

G15

HSC
loo, maybe they dont have new ideas for a new ipod other than a video camera

Uncle

Banned
HSC
maybe if the creators were more interested in health and fitness than filming boys and men in toilets with small concealable devices they would install a heart beat monitor which ive long needed a new one than install a fucking video camera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)