The Nick Valensi/Julian Casablancas Appreciation Initiative (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Argh i hate danelectro's. But yeah, that twangy guitar sound probably comes from a tinny guitar like a danelectro.

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
Hang on, I just got told its an Epiphone Sheridan II with some fancy kind of pick ups on it. I got it confused, the guy from The Thrills has the Danelectro.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
What the hell? An epiphone? Epiphone's are for people too cheap to buy Gibson's like moi. Sheraton's are crappy jazzy, hollow body guitars. They look nice though, just like nick.

notphilip

HSC
Guitarists: Fucking retards who play too many solos, bitch too much, can't keep time worth shit, and don't know when the fuck to stop playing.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
funny...that's not the definiton i found in the dictionary, but i spose i wasn't looking in the dictionary for knobs, in conclusion guitarists are good, should play solos and shutup

artfag

Banned
HSC
absolution* said:
kanga-roo and satisfied mind.
he didn't write those songs. you should check out the original kangaroo by Big Star, they are one of my favourite power pop bands

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i found yesterday a site with like 200 pictures of nick and more of the strokes in general - i was in heaven!!! unseen pics!!! so hot!! plus many pics with the'pecker' (his nose) in good view so i can establish what exactly a 'pecker' is. sooo hot *swoon*
that is all

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
haha hot. :uhhuh:
i still dont like nick's hair long meli. he's hot but hmm.. it still freaks me out a little.

arrested development
HSC
OMG WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS THREAD BEFORE!!!???

Nick, he is such an alien-man now but I do so love his long hair and razor-sharp cheekbones andddd his stick figure body. Hearty heart heart. ♥

Jules, however, needs to be fat again. Fat!Jules was funny and I loved him. Especially because his fatness was proof that he was partying hard and binge drinking and not taking care of himself. ROCK & ROLL, BABY! I don't like this Juliet slag making him all homely and boring and non-drinking/non-smoking/non-partying.

I would like to rape them both. Very much so.

The end.

lysistrata*

HSC
nice sig melimoo dopey bumstick of sorbolene go study like good uni childers do on cool autumn sunday afternoons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)