the OC (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
iambored said:
why did someone hate episode 3? i didn't see anything wrong with it, and 4 as well, what happened that was unlkiable?
I didn't hate it, I just thought it was a bit boring and more tedious than the other episodes:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cicciolina said:
Anne? The blonde at the cotillion who was saying "It sounds a bit.... well yeah I really like sailing". She's adorable!
How so? I think I just didn't like her short hair cut;).

Cicciolina said:
Seth is definitely the best! :D Funny and adorably geeky. He gets a lot better later on too. And I like his music taste!
What is his music taste? Old school Punk:confused:?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
pb said:
Seth: So what's the GP, RA?
Ryan: I have no idea what you just said.
Seth: Game plan, Ryan Atwood.
Ryan: You're just using initials now?
Seth: Yeah, it saves time.
Ryan: Well, not if you have to translate.
Seth: GP.
Ryan: Game plan?
Seth: Good point.
Haha, was that when Seth and Ryan were leaving to take Ryan to Seth's mum's property, so that Ryan could live there? I think I remember the quote but not sure:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cicciolina said:
irsten: well you look adorable
Seth: no
Kirsten: cute?
Kirsten: dope?
Kirsten: rad?
Seth: no mum please this is so painful
Kirsten: ok sorry.... hey sandy doesn't seth look rad?
Sandy: oh you DO look rad. Mad props son!

Seth: I need to talk to you about... girls
Sandy: Well you've come to the master
(Kirsten Sniggers)
Sandy: What you married me
Kirsten: Yeh well i was young impressionable and drunk
Seth: Uh guys, first born right here
Argh, where did these two quotes come from:confused:? I swear I mustn't pay enough attention to the shows I watch:(.

Vuki

HSC
For those who have watched the whole season, this sort of ruins the very beginning of Season 2 (which starts in November in the US). It's 2 production sheets, one from each of the first 2 episodes of season 2 - no idea if they're fake, click at your own will

You'll have to scroll down to the bottom.

Cicciolina

HSC
Merethrond said:
How so? I think I just didn't like her short hair cut;).

What is his music taste? Old school Punk:confused:?
Yeah her hair looked REALLY terrible in this episode. But she's sweet and she seems perfect for Seth - she gets better in later episodes.
On Seth's bedroom wall there's a Death Cab for Cutie poster - and he makes references to them later (Adam Brody is a fan in real life). Yeaaaaahhh huge OC fan here!

Cicciolina

HSC
Fry said:
they're probably from later eps cos i don't recall ever hearing them.
Oh I think so, sorry! I downloaded the whole season using bit torrent so I get mixed up with ones that have been shown here and those that haven't!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cicciolina said:
Yeah her hair looked REALLY terrible in this episode. But she's sweet and she seems perfect for Seth - she gets better in later episodes.
Oh, so she has a reocurring role:)?

Cicciolina said:
On Seth's bedroom wall there's a Death Cab for Cutie poster - and he makes references to them later (Adam Brody is a fan in real life). Yeaaaaahhh huge OC fan here!
Oh, a Death Cab For Cutie fan:cool:! I love "A Movie Script Ending":).

Cicciolina

HSC
Merethrond said:
Oh, so she has a reocurring role:)?

Oh, a Death Cab For Cutie fan:cool:! I love "A Movie Script Ending":).
Yep, she sticks around for a bit! Her and Summer have the funniest scenes too.
And yeah, I'm a huuuge Death Cab for Cutie fan :shy:
They encorporate Adam Brody's read personality (as they do with the other actors and actresses in the OC) with their characters on screen - so Seth also likes Bright Eyes and other bands like that. And in that scene when Marissa and Seth are talking about music in the car, it was taken from a conversaion that Adam Brody and Mischa Barton had on set.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cicciolina said:
Yep, she sticks around for a bit! Her and Summer have the funniest scenes too.
What happened to her sailing trip to Hawaii or wherever she was going for six months:confused:?

Cicciolina said:
And yeah, I'm a huuuge Death Cab for Cutie fan :shy:
They encorporate Adam Brody's read personality (as they do with the other actors and actresses in the OC) with their characters on screen - so Seth also likes Bright Eyes and other bands like that.
Oh, cool:).

Cicciolina said:
And in that scene when Marissa and Seth are talking about music in the car, it was taken from a conversaion that Adam Brody and Mischa Barton had on set.
Oh, so Mischa is the old school Punk fan:)?

Silverstone said:
The O.C picks up NO emmy nominations.
I wouldn't expect it too. It could never compete with some of those hugely popular dramas! Also, do many teen directed television shows ever get nominated? One more question, is the O.C. owned by a little indie company, or a large one:)?

Cicciolina

HSC
Merethrond said:
What happened to her sailing trip to Hawaii or wherever she was going for six months:confused:?
I think that's her plan for the summer, which doesn't happen until the season ends - she does stick around for a bit but.... oh I shouldn't say anything or I'll spoil it :p

Oh, so Mischa is the old school Punk fan:)?
Yep she is!

I wouldn't expect it too. It could never compete with some of those hugely popular dramas! Also, do many teen directed television shows ever get nominated? One more question, is the O.C. owned by a little indie company, or a large one:)?
I agree, and it doesn't need any Emmy awards to validate itselt ;) :p It's produced by Fox btw.

Fry

originally, Samaire Armstrong (Anna) was only going to be in one episode but the producers liked her so much, they decided to bring her character back.

Fry

Merethrond said:
One more question, is the O.C. owned by a little indie company, or a large one:)?
its produced by Warner Brothers. i doubt it would be owned by an indie company anyway. its so glossy and colourful and therefore likely to be living off a big budget. one of the creators is the director of the Charlies Angels movies.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cicciolina said:
I think that's her plan for the summer, which doesn't happen until the season ends - she does stick around for a bit but.... oh I shouldn't say anything or I'll spoil it :p
OK, thanks:).

Cicciolina said:
Yep she is!
That is a surprise:)!

Fry said:
originally, Samaire Armstrong (Anna) was only going to be in one episode but the producers liked her so much, they decided to bring her character back.
Oh, that was lucky for her:).

Fry said:
its produced by Warner Brothers. i doubt it would be owned by an indie company anyway. its so glossy and colourful and therefore likely to be living off a big budget. one of the creators is the director of the Charlies Angels movies.
OK, I just thought it may have been a little Indie company because I don't think the actors get payed a lot, but then again, most of them are first-timers (or close to):).

troika

HSC
N/A
another great ep but the weird and awkward glances between Marissa and Ryan are just getting on my nerves. they glare more often than they talk!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)