• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (2 Viewers)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
what episode is it up to of what season? i just finished season 1 and my cousin only has up to season 2 episode 3? how many more do i need to download to catch up?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
transcendent said:
what episode is it up to of what season? i just finished season 1 and my cousin only has up to season 2 episode 3? how many more do i need to download to catch up?
they are up to season 2 episode 9
but episode 10 will be available late fridayish

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
llamalope said:
I've just read the summaries on the official site...I havent watched them yet... I want to SEE them for the first time when the season premiers...
Argh, how could you do that to yourself:(?

Amryllis

HSC
I've seen up to half way through season 2 episode 7.. Man, this season is definitely heaps better. the 2nd half of the first season had been such a bummer. I'm glad to see a much lighter season 2! Horay for season 2!! :D

Fry

dang, almost everyone in here has seen s2 or part of it. at least i had the patience to wait for it even though it wasn't that long at all. YAY...im glad it's finally back sooner than expected!! :D :D

fakingtheday

HSC
I swear i near cried (17 year old male, used to bag people for watching it) when Ryan left and Jeff Buckley came on.

Oh come on everyone has a soft spot for buckley especially that cover.

Althea

Fry said:
dang, almost everyone in here has seen s2 or part of it. at least i had the patience to wait for it even though it wasn't that long at all. YAY...im glad it's finally back sooner than expected!! :D :D
You're not the only one who waited... patience is a virtue :D.
And here I was thinking I would have to succumb to downloading... :).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
fakingtheday said:
I swear i near cried (17 year old male, used to bag people for watching it) when Ryan left and Jeff Buckley came on.

Oh come on everyone has a soft spot for buckley especially that cover.
A fair few people who post in this thread said that either they cried or knew people who cried. I thought it was said, yes, but not worth crying over:uhhuh:.

I have decided to continue to download the episodes to avoid spoilers (that I read here and that Channel Ten show in their previews). Even though I have been downloading season two I have still managed to accidentally read spoilers on two of the biggest events that have happened it season two:mad:!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
What is the point in stopping? You would have to wait around 9 weeks to catch up with the US again :)... and that's a looong wait :).
Well the first reason is that I would get to watch the episodes on a big screen and the second is that I could use my monthly download allowance to download shows that will not air in Australia, or will not air for a long time, or are only aired on pay television (which I don't have), or that have aired but I have missed:).

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I have only ever seen one episode on the TV, an dthat was episode one.

I have downloaded every other episode, and am up to episode 10, season 2...I see it as my way of fucking the system...FUCK ADVERTISING, DON'T BE BRAINWASHED BY THE MINDNUMBING MEDIA MONSTER! DOWN WITH THE MULTINATIONALIST CORPERATIONS.

I am joking by the way, but yeah, downloading rules, mad quality as well coz of the high definitionness...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)