the OC (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Adam Brody is gorgeous! Plus he plays the geek so well, incredibly cute and funny :)

I like the OC now, because last night they had Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley in it, and I adore that song. I just realised thats a totally stupid reason to like a show... but still!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
isnt ryan supposed to be 17, and i think they're in their summer break before their last year of high school, so i assume 17 or 18

Kelly Rowan was so Beautiful!
Would you like to tell me who that is:confused:? Whoever it is, she is not as beautiful as Mischa Barton:D.

Adam Brody as Seth is a REVELATION! He was briliant in Gilmore Girls, and he is FRIGGEN awesome in this!
Yeah, he does do a good job playing the part:).

Ryan "I think the turtleneck gave it away"
Seth "I was going for the commando look, and black is slimming"
There were better lines in the show than that:p.

Originally posted by steph@nie
Adam Brody is gorgeous! Plus he plays the geek so well, incredibly cute and funny :)
He has good taste in music too:).

I like the OC now, because last night they had Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley in it, and I adore that song. I just realised thats a totally stupid reason to like a show... but still!
The show has good music in general, although I don't know that song (I am thinking I should though):).

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
He has good taste in music too:).

The show has good music in general, although I don't know that song (I am thinking I should though):).
i know, they have quality posters in his "room"... I studied them last night.

Hallelujah was the song when Marisa went to see Ryan at the house, just before her stupid boyfriend bashed him up. I don't think you hear Buckley actually sing, but just the guitar at the beginning.

Fry

actually Marissa’s boyfriend is not as bad as I thought he was. he might appear like a tough guy but then he goes and does uncharacteristically nice things liked how he went and carried Ryan out of the burning house. a typical bad-ass boyf would just leave him there to save himself and i liked him more that he confessed he was involved instead of being a chicken. also, in the third episode he rushes to help Ryan’s mother up…another nice deed. it’d be interesting to see how he develops as a character.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Brad
i heard do it with madonna...
Yeah, I was surprised to hear that one in there:(.

i know, they have quality posters in his "room"... I studied them last night.
Yeah, I want to get some good posters of bands up on my wall too. I am going to have to start buying the Rolling Stone magazine I think:).

Hallelujah was the song when Marisa went to see Ryan at the house, just before her stupid boyfriend bashed him up. I don't think you hear Buckley actually sing, but just the guitar at the beginning.
Oh, I think I know the one you are talking about. It is a pretty slow song, right? I am going to download it now:).

~Dreamer

HSC
Originally posted by troika
Ryan is not feminine looking. he looks very manly to me and is a dead ringer for Russel Crowe.
i thought he looked like a younger version of simon baker from the guardian

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC

isnt ryan supposed to be 17, and i think they're in their summer break before their last year of high school, so i assume 17 or 18

Thanks.

Kelly Rowan was so Beautiful!

Would you like to tell me who that is? Whoever it is, she is not as beautiful as Mischa Barton.

Adam Brody as Seth is a REVELATION! He was briliant in Gilmore Girls, and he is FRIGGEN awesome in this!

Yeah, he does do a good job playing the part.

Ryan "I think the turtleneck gave it away"
Seth "I was going for the commando look, and black is slimming"

There were better lines in the show than that.

lol, thnx for quoting me, but the problem is i didnt say all that stuff

that song was also in shrek

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
actually Marissa’s boyfriend is not as bad as I thought he was. he might appear like a tough guy but then he goes and does uncharacteristically nice things liked how he went and carried Ryan out of the burning house. a typical bad-ass boyf would just leave him there to save himself and i liked him more that he confessed he was involved instead of being a chicken. also, in the third episode he rushes to help Ryan’s mother up…another nice deed. it’d be interesting to see how he develops as a character.
i found it funny how the stereotypical bf..(evil type) doesnt play grifiron but waterpolo...

and oh that main female character shes a hottie

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
well last year when they cancelled the show on channel 9 i spoiled the whole series for myself and went and read the entire episode guide, as it was still going on in america and i thought it wouldn't be back on here again.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I just downloaded it, and I have heard it so many times, I just didn't know the name of it and who sung it:). It is a pretty good song if you are in the right mood. What is it about, (apart from love):)?

Originally posted by Fry
Marissa's boyfriend is pretty much a jirk. When he carried Ryan ou tof the buring house, well that is just common cirtisy (not really nice - whcih would not happen if he bashed), and you don't know if he was doing that more as being sure he would not be charged with something like manslaughter. Also, when he confessed to being involved, that is not really nice, but the right thing to do, making him more manly or "tough".

lol, thnx for quoting me, but the problem is i didnt say all that stuff
Sorry, I forgot to change some of the quotes to recognise Silverstone:).

Originally posted by Orange Juice
i found it funny how the stereotypical bf..(evil type) doesnt play grifiron but waterpolo...
When did we find that out:confused:?

Originally posted by Orange Juice
and oh that main female character shes a hottie
I really can't agree with you any more:D. She has taken over Jennifer Love Hewitt as my favourite actress, and that says a lot;).

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
You misinformed me:p. Orange County is actually north of Los Angeles:D.
Sorry ..well I was kinda close

Marissa's boyfriend is pretty much a jirk. When he carried Ryan ou tof the buring house, well that is just common cirtisy (not really nice - whcih would not happen if he bashed), and you don't know if he was doing that more as being sure he would not be charged with something like manslaughter. Also, when he confessed to being involved, that is not really nice, but the right thing to do, making him more manly or "tough".
I still think he's a jerk - imo he only owned up to being involved to save face...just coz marissa was standing right there... maybe he'll turn out to be much nicer later on in the series :rolleyes:
& he does play waterpolo - remember all that shaving chest stuff?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
I just downloaded it, and I have heard it so many times, I just didn't know the name of it and who sung it:). It is a pretty good song if you are in the right mood. What is it about, (apart from love):)?

Sorry, I forgot to change some of the quotes to recognise Silverstone:).

When did we find that out:confused:?

I really can't agree with you any more:D. She has taken over Jennifer Love Hewitt as my favourite actress, and that says a lot;).
i dont really remember but im 99% sure his a water polo fella... maybe the nerd guy told ryan... (havnt worked out what nerd guys name is yet)

kokeshi

HSC
N/A
that would be Seth. I think he's got some of the best lines in the show.

Anna: Do you know what girls find sexy?
Seth: Nope. Uh, wait, let me guess. Dudes who play water polo?
Anna: Confidence!

Marissa: I mean, what did I ever do to you?
Seth: Nothing, Marissa. I've lived next door to you forever and you've never done or said anything to me.
Marissa: Oh, my God, you're the one who never talks to me. You think you're so much better than everyone.
Seth: I do? Well, if you're talking about Luke, then yes, because that guy shaves his chest.

then Marissa defended Luke by saying he played water polo or something.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
I still think he's a jerk - imo he only owned up to being involved to save face...just coz marissa was standing right there... maybe he'll turn out to be much nicer later on in the series :rolleyes:
Yeah I suppose, it is hard to tell, but I don't think he is evil, more a jerk:).

eLmo said:
& he does play waterpolo - remember all that shaving chest stuff?
I don't remember but I will take your word for it. Also, they live in an exclusive area, and Gridiron is not really a popular sport amongst them, is it:confused:?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
kokeshi said:
that would be Seth. I think he's got some of the best lines in the show.
I thought he did these lines well:

SETH: "Wanna play grand theft auto? You can steal cars and stuff, not that that's cool, or uncool."

SETH: "I really have to learn to knock, in case there's a threesome going on in the bathroom."

SETH: "I was really drunk, yeah ... and i think I still am a little bit."

:lol:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rofl

he has a few good ones, but i think sandy has the best one when arguing with ....

hmm lets leave it there :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
seth is far from gay......

and i live in aussie as well :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
2ndbest said:
well i live in aussie so i hav only seen the first two edisodes of it and i am hooked!
I loved seth but i am depressed coz hes gay! damn!
whats aussie? :p

ive been to the oc... nothing special... i thought itd be full of yuppies and stuff but its still got some small type houses (as oppose to what you see on the show)

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
I agree. Adam Brody is GORGEOUS!
The music in the show is also really good. Did they release a soundtrack for the show?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)